How would you write a better villain for Dragon Ball?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

louisascommie
Beyond Newbie

Re: How would you write a better villain for Dragon Ball?

Post by louisascommie » Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:37 pm

A cult that is in some obscure part inbeween universe
they follow an evil god and they hate ressurection and they have a plan to permanently kill all that have been previously brought back to life and prevent future ressurection

this cult would have a lot of looks and several people that are as strong or stronger then goku and vegeta at the beginning of the arc
and at some piont the god the worship will be awakened and that will he a thing.

I think this is a creative villian faction and can make for a intresting arc and deals heavily with the dragon balls and how common being revived is in this franchise

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: How would you write a better villain for Dragon Ball?

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:14 pm

louisascommie wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:37 pm A cult that is in some obscure part inbeween universe
they follow an evil god and they hate ressurection and they have a plan to permanently kill all that have been previously brought back to life and prevent future ressurection

this cult would have a lot of looks and several people that are as strong or stronger then goku and vegeta at the beginning of the arc
and at some piont the god the worship will be awakened and that will he a thing.

I think this is a creative villian faction and can make for a intresting arc and deals heavily with the dragon balls and how common being revived is in this franchise
Sounds a bit like more detailed and expanded Luud story but with real god (also reminds me of Hirudegarn) and entire ressurection thing that sounds a bit ridiculous to me. It just feels so random. Cults have some crazy goals but this one is just weird.

Although this sounds like something that would make gods of destruction mad.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta