The future of Kaioken Blue and Blue Evolution

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Re: The future of Kaioken Blue and Blue Evolution

Post by mute_proxy » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:52 am

There's no reason to think they'll ditch them. If Super returns, regardless of the new Shintani look, it will still be Toei doing their thing, still the same series. If we'll get an anime adaptation of the Broly movie, Moro stuff or whatever, they'll probably add SSBKK to drag the action some more. I'm sure SSBE gets to come back when UI makes a return too.

Nokra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nokra » Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:16 am

If toei starts following toyotaro's manga like was said or toriyama outlines closer than blue and red saiyan ice cone form and bluer ascended super saiyan rip off will definitely go bye bye.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:16 am

Hopefully gone for good. Blue Evolution, or as I like to call it, "Bluer" is probably the worst 'transformation' in the series by a long shot.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:19 am

Kendamu wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:08 pm
Dbzfan94 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:38 pm
Kendamu wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:13 pm They also skipped over Super Saiyan 2 and 3 and we haven't really seen Full Power Super Saiyan for a very long time. I was thinking that they were wanting to keep a certain flow and too many transformations at once would kill that flow.
Did they though? “Full Power” Super Saiyan wasn’t really a separate form.
"Did they, though?"

Yes, they did skip over SS2 and 3.

Also, while FPSS wasnt a separate form, it was a distinct thing that the other characters noticed when Goku and Gohan emerged from the RoSaT and the amount of "ki" Goku was able to unleash through his kiai was a big surprise to Karin and everyone else who could feel it.
My 'did they though; was in reference to Full Power SS, hence the following sentence. FPSS is basicallt just SS1 but mastered. Ther'es not much to forget.

omegacwa
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omegacwa » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:03 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:16 am Hopefully gone for good. Blue Evolution, or as I like to call it, "Bluer" is probably the worst 'transformation' in the series by a long shot.
At least in it's debut it defeated a major antagonist. That's better than just regular blue. I also think it looks better than standard blue, and should have just been the look for SSGSS anyway since SSG had the pupils.

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:09 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:19 am
Kendamu wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:08 pm
Dbzfan94 wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:38 pm

Did they though? “Full Power” Super Saiyan wasn’t really a separate form.
"Did they, though?"

Yes, they did skip over SS2 and 3.

Also, while FPSS wasnt a separate form, it was a distinct thing that the other characters noticed when Goku and Gohan emerged from the RoSaT and the amount of "ki" Goku was able to unleash through his kiai was a big surprise to Karin and everyone else who could feel it.
My 'did they though; was in reference to Full Power SS, hence the following sentence. FPSS is basicallt just SS1 but mastered. Ther'es not much to forget.
Oh! I was confused because what I said was that we haven't seen FPSS in a long time.

You can say whatever you want about FPSS, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't distinct from what we'd come to know about SS.
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co