Spirit Bomb Wrestling Move

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Spirit Bomb Wrestling Move

Post by Super Sonic » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:35 pm

Don't know if guys on here knew about this, but there's a wrestler named Keith Lee who calls one of his finishing moves "The Spirit Bomb". It's a powerbomb variation and while it doesn't exactly look like when Goku uses one, thought it was interesting given the name. Here's a video showing a few times he does it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj15wxsBKy4

Travis Touchdown
Regular

Re: Spirit Bomb Wrestling Move

Post by Travis Touchdown » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:58 pm

Cool. It’s a combo of the Last Ride and Bautista Bomb. I love that he calls it the Spirit Bomb. Hope he comes to AEW.
"Hey girlfriend, why don't you throw a few more punches? Afraid you might break a nail or somethin?"
Ken - Street Fighter II

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Super Sonic » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:30 am

Travis Touchdown wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:58 pm Cool. It’s a combo of the Last Ride and Bautista Bomb. I love that he calls it the Spirit Bomb. Hope he comes to AEW.
NXT's been treating him well and he's playable in 2K20. Will say does kind of bring to mind that guy Krillin beat in the 25th Budokai due to being agile as well as a big powerhouse. Usually don't see someone over 300 lbs. doing hurracanranas.

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips
Regular

Post by It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:45 am

KEITH LEE! I fucking love him. He's like a cheerful, black Vader (rip). Guy is stupid athletic for his size and body type.

Great sense of humor too.
My opinions suck. You should probably mute me to spare yourself having to see them.

"If someone gets Star Wars wrong? Death threats. If a kid learns that a shitty song they liked when they were 12 was a cover of a song made in 1984? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that's too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that isn't too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone criticizes Naruto? Lots of death threats. Sexualizes pokemon? UNIVERSAL PRAISE." - Plague of Gripes

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:42 pm

But does he ask all of his fans to give him power while he charges it up? :P
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:28 pm

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:42 pm But does he ask all of his fans to give him power while he charges it up? :P
The People's Elbow was such an effective finishing move because this is what The Rock did! :P
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler