Luis Alfonso Mendoza (Gohan's Latin Spanish VA) has passed away.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Matches Malone
Banned

Re: Luis Alfonso Mendoza (Gohan's Latin Spanish VA) has passed away.

Post by Matches Malone » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:47 am

SuperSaiyaManZ94 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:17 pmYeah...that was a bit much even if he does feel that strongly about it.
It wasn't a nice thing to say, but if someone's already planning on taking their life (a horrible thing to do, as it's a permanent solution for a temporary problem), then why kill others before ? It's bad enough that you're going to make your loved ones suffer as a result of your suicide, but please don't make other families suffer by also taking their loved ones.
Dbzfan94 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:45 pmI got carried away. A friend of mine recently died so I’m a harsher than I should be in regards to how the criminals should be treated. Sorry again.
I'm sorry to hear this. As harsh as some things may be, I think they need to be said. I'm all for giving people second chances, but when it comes to killing in cold blood, I think the only way to deal with that is with a death penalty. I understand this may upset people, but they may feel differently if they lost a loved one, especially a parent or sibling, to someone just looking for money or wanting to prove a point. I really hope no one here ever has to go through that, as it's a wound that can take years to heal, if it ever does.

Tian
Advanced Regular

Re: Luis Alfonso Mendoza (Gohan's Latin Spanish VA) has passed away.

Post by Tian » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:02 pm

Toei Animation's twitter has posted about Luis:
https://mobile.twitter.com/ToeiAnimatio ... 4051653632