Should DB return to Saturday Mornings?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Should DB return to Saturday Mornings?

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sun May 03, 2020 3:02 am

Ok
I have to say something controversial
I support advertising aimed at kids
There I
Said it
I just found something WORSE
"By claiming their programming targets "teens" Litton is able to run twice as many commercials than they would if they said they were aimed at kids. This also allows them to do in-show advertising that would be prohibited if intended for kids."

"Of course, Litton's stuff isn't really aimed at teens either. They only say it is to qualify as E/I programming."
"Many of Litton’s shows promote their corporate underwriters. Sea Rescue on ABC, which won the Emmy last month for outstanding children’s series, is sponsored by SeaWorld and presented by SeaWorld Family Entertainment. On a recent episode, the host made several on-air references to the theme park, where much of the show is set and whose rescue teams help injured animals. On many of the episodes, the SeaWorld logo can be seen more than 50 times on the staff’s T-shirts and emblazoned on the sides of vehicles and boats."
WON A FUCKING EMMY FOR OUTSTANDING CHILDREN'S SERIES
WITHOUT BEING FUCKING AIMED AT KIDS
AND BEING CORPORATE GARBAGE
THIS IS AN INJUSTICE

"Litton says that both shows average 1.4 million viewers each weekend."

I think its prime time for DB to return to Saturday Mornings and punch Litton out of it. What do you think guys?
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol: