Collections signing

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Super Sonic
Born 'n Bred Here

Collections signing

Post by Super Sonic » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:09 pm

Question to guys who have complete of the "brick" collections of DB, Z, or just assorted merchandise. Have you ever tried to get them all signed by actors who have their character on the cover, or just various cast members sign a particular poster or dvd or anything? For example, here's my collection of season 1 of "School Rumble" that I have had signed by cast members as of this posting:
Hopefully one day will meet Brandon Potter so can get vol. 6 signed and would be very happy. Also have had multiple cast members sign my copy of "Battle of Gods" though not everyone. Also I've seen folks have signed posters of various Star Trek series, and wondered if anyone here would try to get their brick collections signed if they haven't already. Or if guys like kei17 got major actors to sign things back in the day, or got hands on signed things.