Amazon JP and the super manga

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Amazon JP and the super manga

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:32 pm

Anyone not able to pre-order the latest vol. from Yahoo Japan? It says it can't ship overseas. Didn't have this problem before, or with other items now.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Amazon JP and the super manga

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:34 pm

Yeah, having the same issue.

I haven't checked to see if it's a minimum-dollar-amount issue, because I ran into that for a month or two with V-Jump sometime last year before they relented on that and made it just ship normally.

It could also just be the regular Japan mail stipulations hitting them a little harder.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Re: Amazon JP and the super manga

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:11 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:34 pm Yeah, having the same issue.

I haven't checked to see if it's a minimum-dollar-amount issue, because I ran into that for a month or two with V-Jump sometime last year before they relented on that and made it just ship normally.

It could also just be the regular Japan mail stipulations hitting them a little harder.
Mine was in a cart with a Bluray. It would ship the Bluray but not the Manga for some reason :/ Could be Japan mail