Episodes you've seen the most

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PacificOceanDub
Beyond Newbie

Re: Episodes you've seen the most

Post by PacificOceanDub » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Definitely the Goku vs Freeza fight, pre Super Saiyan. I coincidentally just happened to get really in the mood to watch DBZ every single time that part of the show would air on Cartoon Network.
You shouldn’t have to (Cell.) your soul!

Xeogran
I Live Here

Post by Xeogran » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:06 pm

GT 60 because I have the need to analyze every frame of SS4 Gogeta's magnificence
DBZ 269-272 because Vegetto vs Buu is just super fun to watch.

And of course the iconic episodes (First Super Saiyan transformation, Goku vs Perfect Cell, SS2 Gohan, Majin Vegeta)

From the new DB era, I rewatch all of Black's fights, and Goku vs Hearts from SDBH often because it's so hecking great.

KPike87
Beyond Newbie

Post by KPike87 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:17 pm

I don't know what it is, but Memories of Gohan just always felt so "homey" to me. Something about it's calming and lovable nature just always felt peaceful to me. It's by far my favorite filler episode.

Goten_jr
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Goten_jr » Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:32 pm

GT ep 35 is a masterpiece

SorikaiWolf89
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SorikaiWolf89 » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:41 am

KPike87 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:17 pm I don't know what it is, but Memories of Gohan just always felt so "homey" to me. Something about it's calming and lovable nature just always felt peaceful to me. It's by far my favorite filler episode.
Same here it’s just so wholesome and heart warming !
Also the driving episode is by far the funniest filler !

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:37 am

Dunno about whole episodes, but I rewatched that sequence of Goku flashing in and out of Super Saiyan at the end of Super at least 9001 several dozen times.

SorikaiWolf89
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SorikaiWolf89 » Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:51 pm

I’ve watched the English dubbed version of
The History of Trunks in its entirety at least 5 to 6 times as it was the first VHS of DBZ I owned and since Future Trunks ,Gohan , Bulma, Android 18 , and Android 17 are my favorite characters especially Future Trunks being my number 1 favorite character in the whole series
At one point I even had every single line of the script memorized and still do to this day to an extent

Besides that I’ve seen the Trunks Saga original Funimation dubbed episodes in their entirety at least 3-5 times as I used to rent The Mysterious Youth and Prelude to Terror VHS tapes from Blockbuster over and over again and watched them again just recently in the Kai version with my brother and his girlfriend
Even my brothers girlfriend could easily tell I’ve seen the episodes enough times to memorize them based on my commentary 😅

It brought back so much nostalgia but I still prefer the original Funimation dialogue so that’s the version I usually end up watching again

The Accountant
Not-So-Newbie

Post by The Accountant » Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:09 pm

DBZ Episode 28. Goku's arrival is epic. And his dismantling of Nappa is also fun to watch.

DBZ Episode 35. In particular, the scene where Goku pleads Kuririn not to kill Vegeta. It gets me in the feels every time.

DBZ Episode 120. Awesome insert song.

Wrigglything
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wrigglything » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:57 am

For Super I rewatched the most Vegeta and Cabba's "fight" for the mentor student relationship stuff and the second last episode of the Goku Black arc with the finisher by Trunks.
As for Z (well, Kai that is), the ones with Gohan at school and Mr Satan's Relationship, Goku's final Genki Dama/Spirit Bomb with Majin Boo were also fun to rewatch on.