The new Dragon Ball room for 2021

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Planetnamek
Banned

Re: The new Dragon Ball room for 2021

Post by Planetnamek » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:45 am

sangofe wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:47 am
Planetnamek wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:11 pm So other countries could potentially get their own homegrown versions of Dragon Ball? That's an interesting idea to say the least. I do wonder what DB would be like if a US studio made their own version from the ground up(like Toonmakers attempted to do for Sailor Moon), we have seen US exclusive sequels to anime(Yugioh Capsule Monsters and Duel Masters Sacred Lands being two examples)so this certainly isn't without precedent.
Excuse me, is this your idea, or some rumour you heard somewhere?
No not my idea(though i'd certainly be interested if it did happen) I thought what's what Toei "Expanding Dragon Ball world-wide" meant.
"Why run away from something you're not afraid of?" - Goku

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Re: The new Dragon Ball room for 2021

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:12 am

Planetnamek wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:11 pm So other countries could potentially get their own homegrown versions of Dragon Ball? That's an interesting idea to say the least. I do wonder what DB would be like if a US studio made their own version from the ground up(like Toonmakers attempted to do for Sailor Moon), we have seen US exclusive sequels to anime(Yugioh Capsule Monsters and Duel Masters Sacred Lands being two examples)so this certainly isn't without precedent.
Now I'd pay good money to see that
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?