Various Dragon Ball releases question thread

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Various Dragon Ball releases question thread

Post by eledoremassis02 » Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:23 pm

Figured I'd start a general questions thread for people who have a question about a certain release not already covered in their respective forums.

Does anyone know if this France release of kai is Region B locked? I quite like 16x9 kai and am interested in this set

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Re: Various Dragon Ball releases question thread

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:00 am

For anyone who has the GT singles, do they include all the NEPs?
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup:

Planetnamek
Banned

Post by Planetnamek » Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:05 am

Dragon Ball Ireland wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:00 am For anyone who has the GT singles, do they include all the NEPs?
Yes they do.
"Why run away from something you're not afraid of?" - Goku

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:58 am

Planetnamek wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:05 am
Dragon Ball Ireland wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:00 am For anyone who has the GT singles, do they include all the NEPs?
Yes they do.
That's great, I have Manga UK's release of GT, but I may pick up the Funimation singles at some point to have the full Japanese experience.
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup: