Finally Dragon Box in HD

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

UltraInstinctRorikon
Beyond Newbie

Re: Finally Dragon Box in HD

Post by UltraInstinctRorikon » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:00 pm

How much of the anime is completed?
We the ones

Lightningexpose
Banned

Post by Lightningexpose » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:01 pm

This is probably going to raided with dislike from members who have been signed up since before 2021, and I bet you already expect it. But I'll just say it's not really my cup of tea and if you think it looks good you should just sit back and enjoy it yourself. No point in me listing down all the reasons why I think it doesn't look good and ruining it for you. If you like how it looks and think it'll make the watching experience better for you, your joy for it will probably last longer if you're not constantly trying to shill it.
Last edited by Lightningexpose on Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

UltraInstinctRorikon
Beyond Newbie

Post by UltraInstinctRorikon » Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:08 pm

Honestly AI generated is the future.
We the ones

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:44 am

UltraInstinctRorikon wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:08 pm Honestly AI generated is the future.
Wouldn't Funimation's Orange Brick-type cleanup also count as this?

Trachta10
Beyond Newbie

Post by Trachta10 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:54 am

UltraInstinctRorikon wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:00 pm How much of the anime is completed?
all Z

UltraInstinctRorikon
Beyond Newbie

Post by UltraInstinctRorikon » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:35 am

KBABZ wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:44 am
UltraInstinctRorikon wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:08 pm Honestly AI generated is the future.
Not at all. AI stuff as of recent is far more complex and dynamic.
We the ones

jaisonas
Beyond Newbie

Post by jaisonas » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:10 pm

KBABZ wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:44 am
There's no comparison between them. Cheap DNR and AI trained upscaling are 2 completely different things
I enjoy tinkering with video and audio.

jaisonas
Beyond Newbie

Post by jaisonas » Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:35 pm

You made Vegeta pale as a zombie. Consider using the scopes to white balance your shots first before doing additional grading.
I enjoy tinkering with video and audio.

linkdude20002001
I Live Here

Post by linkdude20002001 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:29 am

Huh... This is the first AI upscale I've ever seen that I think looks good. You've caught my attention.
The Many English Dubs of DB, DBZ, and DBGT
Viz Release Censorship Guide

Scsigs: "Y'know, it actually makes sense that they waited till today to announce [the 30th Anniversary] set. It's Akira Toriyama's birthday."
Shaddy: "I too want my legacy destroyed as a birthday gift."

Spadexxione

Post by Spadexxione » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:10 pm

Lightningexpose wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:01 pm This is probably going to raided with dislike from members who have been signed up since before 2021, and I bet you already expect it. But I'll just say it's not really my cup of tea and if you think it looks good you should just sit back and enjoy it yourself. No point in me listing down all the reasons why I think it doesn't look good and ruining it for you. If you like how it looks and think it'll make the watching experience better for you, your joy for it will probably last longer if you're not constantly trying to shill it.
Can you please explain to me why? It looks pretty good to me unlike other upscales

Nosferatu93
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Nosferatu93 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:46 am

This right here and its also in gaming,movies in everything. Ai is the future.
Hellsing

BillyD
Banned

Post by BillyD » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:49 am

Lightningexpose wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:01 pm This is probably going to raided with dislike from members who have been signed up since before 2021, and I bet you already expect it. But I'll just say it's not really my cup of tea and if you think it looks good you should just sit back and enjoy it yourself. No point in me listing down all the reasons why I think it doesn't look good and ruining it for you. If you like how it looks and think it'll make the watching experience better for you, your joy for it will probably last longer if you're not constantly trying to shill it.
What a dumbass, ignorant comment. First of all no one did what you said they would, that they would raid and try to destroy it, proving just how much of a typical pseudo-intellectual neckbeard you are and how little free thinking you have that you would think that they would do that and that its worth it, hell most people like it actually. Second, this has to be one of the dumbest comments I have ever seen. You are saying “yeah I think this is shit, but I am not gonna tell you why its shit so I won’t ruin it for you” like… you can’t be this stupid. If you had a chance to ruin it for him you already did it by saying basically that its shit. Like… do I even have to point this out? You want to destroy this so badly but also save face at the same time by saying “not gonna list the reasons and ruin it for you (even though I totally tried to ruin it for you but oh no I am gonna act like I am being totally fair like a pretentious little bitch but please trust me!) And also that last sentence… you are basically saying “don’t mention it ever again cause I don’t want to look at that cause I don’t like it, so don’t have it appear in front of me and screw the fact that you may like it. So don’t ever mention it because I hate it.” What you actually say in thay sentence is completely phony and its completely elitist and pretentious. What a stupid ass comment no wonder you are banned right now.