How do you own the series? (2021 Edition)

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

How do you own the series? (2021 Edition)

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:08 pm

I know this topic has been done before, but it's been a few years so thought with all the new releases there has been since and the shifting media consuming landscape it might be worth giving it an update.

I know lots here, like myself still love physical media, others prefer to own the series digitally. Either way, it's all good, were all Dragon Ball fans at the end of the day.

Looking at my collection here's what I currently own:

Dragon Ball
- Saga of Goku BLT dub DVDs
- UK Banana bricks seasons 1-5

Dragon Ball Z
- all the Pioneer and later in-house Funimation singles with the exception of Showdown, Invincible (Androids), Encounter, Discovery (Imperfect Cell), Hunt for 18, Temptation, Perfection (Perfect Cell), Junior Division (World Tournament)
- few random Ultimate Uncut singles
- Funimation level 1.1
- Madman level 1.2
- Funimation Blu-Rays seasons 1-9
- Manga UK Blu-Rays seasons 1-4 (will collect the rest as they come out)

Dragon Ball GT
- UK Green bricks seasons 1-2

Dragon Ball Kai
- Funimation Blu-Rays seasons 1-4
- Manga UK Blu-Rays seasons 1-4

Dragon Ball Kai The Final Chapters
- Manga UK Blu-Rays parts 1-3

Dragon Ball Super
- Manga UK Blu-Rays parts 1-10
- Manga UK Complete Series Collector's Edition

Movies and Specials
- Funimation OG Dragon Ball movie 4-pack
- AB Groupe Z movies 2-4 UK DVDs
- Pioneer Z movies 1-3
- Funimation all Double and Triple Z Features
- Manga UK all Double and Triple Z Features
- Manga UK Battle of Gods Collector's Edition
- Manga UK Resurrection F Collector's Edition
- Manga UK Super Broly Collector's Edition

For the manga I own the single volumes 1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, and 17-42 (so yeah all the portion that covers Z in the anime), Jaco and Super volumes 1-5. I do plan on eventually filling the holes in my manga collection, and catching up with Super and spinoffs like That Time I Got Reincarnated as Yamcha!

I also used to have Dragon Boxes 5-7 and some of the Funimation and Manga UK orange bricks but have since sold them.
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup:

SuperSaiyaManZ94
I Live Here

Re: How do you own the series? (2021 Edition)

Post by SuperSaiyaManZ94 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:51 pm

Here's my collection of the series as related to the anime and manga.

Dragon Ball:

Season 1-5 (Blue Bricks)

Dragon Ball Z:

Dragon Box Z- Volume 1-7

Dragon Ball GT:

"The Lost Episodes" box set

Volume 1-15 (Singles, box sets for all but the last five discs which are missing the box)

Dragon Ball Z Kai:

Part 1-6 (DVD, 1.0)

Dragon Ball Super:

DBS: Part 2

DBS: Part 8

Movies/specials:

DB: Movie 4 pack

DB: Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle single (Due to frame issue on movie pack version)

DBZ: Pioneer movies 1-3

DBZ: Movie Collections 1-3

DBZ: Movies 4-13 (singles)

DBZ: Battle of Gods and Resurrection F (DVD edition)

DBS: Broly (DVD edition)

DBZ: Bardock and Trunks specials (singles)

DBGT: A Hero's Legacy (single)

Manga:

Dragon Ball: Volume 1-5 (Shonen Jump Graphic Novel/Tankobon)

Dragon Ball Z: Volume 1-3 (Shonen Jump Graphic Novel/Tankobon)

Dragon Ball VizBig: Volume 3

Dragon Ball Super: Volume 1-4
DB collection related goals as of now:

1.) Find decent priced copy of Dragon Box Z Vol. 4 (Done)

2.) Collect rest of manga

3.) Get rest of Daizenshuu (2-7)

OmegaRockman
Patreon Supporter

Post by OmegaRockman » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:49 pm

Manga
• Dr. Slump Viz Volumes 1-18
• DB VizBigs 1-5
• Z VizBigs 1-9
• DB Full Color Saiyan Arc Volume 3
• Jaco the Galactic Patrolman Viz Volume
• Super Viz Volumes 1-12 (the next ones are on preorder)
• That Time I Got Reincarnated as Yamcha Viz Volume

Dr. Slump
• Discotek Movies 1-5 that my wife won in the Slump Pun contest here years ago (yeah, a bit of a flex)

Dragon Ball
• Blue Brick Seasons 1-5
• Curse of the Blood Rubies single
• Movies 2-4 thinpack set
• Lionsgate Saga of Goku
• Path to Power Edited Single

Dragon Ball Z
• US Dragon Boxes 1-7
• Japanese TV Special DVD (uses Dragon Box footage)
• BD Steelbook Seasons 1-3 (dunno if I'll continue with these)
• Z Movies 1-3 Pioneer Singles
• Triple Strike box set
• Movies 4-13 and TV Special Singles
• Battle of Gods Japanese Special Edition BD/DVD (includes Heya! Son Goku)
• Battle of Gods US "Uncut" Edition BD/DVD (has both the theatrical and extended cuts)
• Resurrection F US Special Edition BD/DVD (has a few art cards and unique packaging)
• Battle of Gods and Resurrection F standard DVDs (for loaning to friends)
• Battle of Gods and Resurrection F on Vudu
• Battle of Gods and Resurrection F on Prime Video (I had Amazon video credit to burn)

GT
• Green Brick Seasons 1-2

Kai
• DVD Parts 1-8 (Part 1 was my first anime DVD purchase that wasn't a movie)
• BD Seasons 1-4 (I had recently gotten a BD player and it gave me an excuse to buy a version of Eps. 1-52 with the Kikuchi score)
• BD TFC Parts 1-3
• Seasons 1-3 on Prime Video
• Bootleg DVD Seasons 1-4, TFC Chapters 1-3 (wanted to get a version to loan out since Kai isn't streaming and I found one of those Amazon bundles for a not terrible price; didn't realize they were fake until they came in, but I don't feel too bad since I do have legit copies. I really should've known better, though)

Not for me but I bought all of Kai for my niece last year, too (made sure these were legit used copies, though)

Yes I really like Kai I'm sorry

Super
• BD Parts 1-10 (I actually found out my Part 4 was a bootleg so I had to replace it later on)
• Broly BD/DVD
• Broly on Funimation Now (Digital Copy)
• Broly on Prime Video (again, had video credit to burn)
The self-proclaimed World's Biggest Dragon Ball Kai Fan™

My YouTube

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:02 pm

I'll go with a different approach!

Manga
  • Dragon Ball & Z physical box sets. I have all of the original Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z mangas as published by ViZ in 2019. These are basically the same as previous releases but with little booklets included. It was a big investment, but I'm glad to have the entire manga physical now, especially since I'm doing the Rewatch Trivia and everything past Frieza is stuff I'm not as familiar with. A mix-up with the Z booklet is also what got me into Fly Me to the Moon!
  • Dragon Ball digital. I also have the "Dragon Ball" section of the manga digitally, from when I did my original The First Chapters pass and wanted to do a 1:1 comparison of the anime to the manga.
  • That Time I Was Reincarnated As Yamcha. Saw it in a NYC Japanese book store and bought it! Was a fun read.
  • Daizenshuu 1 & Dragon Ball: A Visual History. Collections of Toriyama's artwork, these I also picked up at the same NYC book store without the intent of getting one, but knew that I MUST have them. They're both fantastic.
Anime
  • Blue Bricks. One of my earliest purchases, the Blue Bricks represent my start into Dragon Ball and the stuff I'm most fond of.
  • Kai. Just, all of Kai, including The Final Chapters. It's the Kikuchi replacement score for the original series, but this was what got me back into the series after I originally watched it on Cartoon Network, and my first "cognizant" exposure to the Z material. It has its issues, especially TFC, but for me the utility for dub viewers cannot be denied.
  • Green Bricks. I watched some of this for the GT Review of Awesomeness when it was brought back, but dropped off after it died the second time. It has its moments, but I'm honestly there for more Nadolny Kid Goku.
  • Modern Movie Trio. Battle of Gods, Resurrection 'F' and Broly on Blu-Ray. I saw Broly in a theater with one of my childhood friends, was a great experience!

As you can see, I don't have a huge, extensive collection of everything, but a more curated selection of what I'm into that still is a good summation of all the important story content. My most glaring gaps are the original Z anime and Super, but I've never really felt the need to get them. Super is rocky overall and Z is just totally irrelevant to me as a dub fan; even if I did buy Z I'd never watch through even 20% of it so it'd just be taking up space I could use for like, 20 PS5 games in the future.

precita
Banned

Post by precita » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:32 pm

I don't anymore. I just watch the show through streaming services when I want to see it again.

The days of owning DVD boxsets are quickly becoming obsolete or "out of style" since online streaming has become mainstream. Remember in the early/mid 2000's when people used to have huge "DVD collections" of hundreds of shows and anime on their bookshelves or whatever? People don't do that anymore. Now everything is digital.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:33 pm

MANGA
  • Boxsets of both DB and DBZ;
  • DBSuper volumes up to vol. 10;
  • All the Full Color english versions;
  • Jaco manga;
  • Yamcha manga.
ANIME

Everything I have is from MangaUK:
  • Yellow bricks, Orange bricks, Green brick (DVDs);
  • DBZ 13 movies + TV specials BluRay set;
  • DBZKai and TFC BluRays;
  • DBSuper all the regular BluRays;
  • Battle of Gods, Resurrection F regular BluRays;
  • DBS Broly movie steelbook BluRay.
(Also all the Japanese DVD releases with burned(?) in english subs, not officially)

thejeremymenace
Beyond Newbie

Post by thejeremymenace » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:36 pm

- Full set of Viz manga
- Viz Jaco
- Kanzenban vol. 1
- JP Dragon Boxes
- JP Buyer's Remorse movie box (trying to sell it one of these days...)
- Funi DB Kai + final chapters
- Level 1+2
- JP Battle of Gods
- JP Battle of Gods Extended
- JP Super Broly
- DB 30th artbook
precita wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:32 pm I don't anymore. I just watch the show through streaming services when I want to see it again.

The days of owning DVD boxsets are quickly becoming obsolete or "out of style" since online streaming has become mainstream. Remember in the early/mid 2000's when people used to have huge "DVD collections" of hundreds of shows and anime on their bookshelves or whatever? People don't do that anymore. Now everything is digital.
Streaming isn't forever; shows get added, removed, and swapped between services all the time. As a result, many people (especially fans of anime, where licensing seems to come and go with the wind) value physical media quite a bit for higher quality & longevity, as well as no dependence on an internet connection. I still have a big DVD shelf. YMMV
デデーン
Twitter: @gravitypriest
Dragon Radar ~ Subtitles for the Dragon Box Thread | Download | Source
Dragon Ball dialogue bot @dbz_ebooks | Thread | Source

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by KBABZ » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:42 pm

precita wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:32 pm I don't anymore. I just watch the show through streaming services when I want to see it again.

That explains why there's no PS5 with a disc drive.

Seriously though, as pointed out before, physical media has the benefits of being readily available at any time for you, without having to worry about if it's available on the service, if their servers are live, and if you have an internet connection strong enough to sort through the buffering that may or may not adjust the quality to make ends meet. Yeah it's a small faff to set up, but it just WORKS.

90sDBZ
I Live Here

Post by 90sDBZ » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:00 pm

DB:
Funimation Blue Bricks 1-5
Manga UK Yellow Bricks 1-5

Z:
Manga UK 30th Anniversary Blu-ray set
Funimation Orange Bricks 1-9
Rock the Dragon Collector's Edition
Funimation singles from Ginyu Assault to the end of the series (with a couple of Madman ones that were cheaper or easier to find)

GT:
Manga UK Seasons 1 and 2 (individual not the complete set they put out later)

Kai:
Manga UK Blu-ray Seasons 1-4 (with Yamamoto until halfway through Season 2)
Manga UK TFC Blu-ray 1-3
Funimation TFC Blu-ray 1-3

Super:
Manga UK Blu-rays parts 1-10 (individual)

Movies/Specials:
Ocean dubbed movies 1-3 on RtD set
All Funimation singles including Ultimate Uncut versions of movies 1-3 in the "First Strike" boxset
Single versions of Bardock and Trunks Specials
A Hero's Legacy on GT Season 2
All the individual Manga UK Blu-ray/DVD Double/Triple Features
Manga UK's Slipcover Collectors Editions of BoG, RF, and DBS Broly
World's Strongest Pioneer single
Big Green movies 2 and 4 on VHS

I also have the 1st and last volume of the Z Manga.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:10 pm

I have the Pioneer dvds for the first 3 Z movies.

If Funimation ever releases the original Dragon Ball on Blue Ray and the remastering process isn’t awful I’ll get that but for now I’m content to just using Hulu/FunimationNow for my Dragon Ball fix

samuraix123
I Live Here

Post by samuraix123 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:47 pm

I own it, too much. haha :lol: Jeez where do I even begin? I mean, the easy answer is to say everything that relates to the series? but a more detailed answer would be,

All of Funimation's original Dragonball Blue Brick sets.

Funimation's Dragonball movie pack.

The original Pioneer DVD boxsets of Ocean

All of Funimation's Ultimate Uncut DVDs.

All of the Funimation's Dragonball Z Dragonboxes.

the new Funimation 30th set.

Jesus, it's still going haha

both Level sets Blurays

Okay, Now this is where it gets tricky, For kai I have the Yamamotto versions so parts 1 and 2 on Bluray, parts 3 and 4 burned on DVD,(had em legit at 1 time and sold them because I wasn't into Kai anymore) I have the Japanese broadcast of Kai(which I enjoy watching and am watching now) episodes 1-98? I believe? and that's stored on a flashdrive for now. haha

Two versions of Dragonball Dragonboxes burned on DVD, 1 is subbed, the other is dubbed the only bad thing about it is the opening and closing credits aren't attached to the files and the NEP were removed. it sucks. I wished I had a either a real release or a better way to get it because I love the Dragonboxes, but it is what it is? atleast I can enjoy it anytime.

All of Funimation's Original bilingual DVD releases of Z and GT Movies. and the thing about some of those were, Coolers Revenge for the dubs music, on the newer Steel and bluray releases, the audio starts and stops in places that it shouldn't compared to the original DVD release and Honestly, it angers me at how Funimations just didn''t give a crap about it on the newer releases and as far as I know, it was never fixed ever. so...I fixed it myself with both the Dragonbox Coolers Revenge and their Remastered crap. so yay...Funimation..a hick from the sticks had to do the job your big company wouldn't/couldn't do. :shh: :thumbdown:

All of the Steelbooks of Z (I gave a lot of them away to my brother for free)
Almost all of the movies on Bluray
Dragonbox the Movies, burned on DVD
I used to have all of the Orange Bricks then gave them all away to my friend Michael.
I used to own all of the 16x9 Bluray sets but after I got my 30th set and completed my Dragonboxes, they were nothing to me so I gave em away to my brother.
For GT I own God....it all. LOL All of Funimation's DVD Singles of it plus the special.
Dragonbox GT which is an exact replica with Menu's and stuff burned on DVD, the only difference is it has subs added too it.
the Green Funimation DVD sets.
Obviously the last 3 new movies on Bluray plus the Japanese collectors edition of Battle of Gods Bluray boxset
ummm...Jesus. haha Okay here, this will make it faster. Anything odd like that Bardock special and Plan to eradicate the Super Saiyans Remake I have burned off on DVD. I have the original plan to eradicate the super saiyans DBOX subbed DVD ISO
Yo! Son Goku and Friends return burned subbed ISO
I'm about to burn off Looking back at it all year end special review on DVD that's not got all the Youtube writing and stuff all over it. and off the top of my head that's the best I can explain it all haha this triggered the heck! out of my anxiety haha :lol: :lol: :lol:
EDIT - Forgot that I own all of Super on Bluray. haha
EDIT Again - I forgot The One Piece X DBZ X Toriko Special burned as well(you better shut your face I love Toriko hahaha)

I'm not gonna go into the VHS stuff I have because that would kill me. God, it'd be bad. lol I can tell you this much, I have for Toonami broadcasts alone over 100 recordings of it on vhs and it sucks storing it to keep them safe. and a lot of those include DBZ marathons, Kai Marathons, just this and that. haha there for a while I was recording Toonami every Weekend. lol
The Dragonboxes are like a middle aged woman who still looks good through simply taking good care of her skin and body with maybe a tiny bit of makeup while the Orange Bricks are like a middle aged woman who get's 50 tons of botox, makeup and plastic surgery in order to look younger and as a result looks even worse. ~ ringworm128
Still recording Toonami broadcasts on VHS after all these years!
#1 Paikuhan fan!

OmegaRockman
Patreon Supporter

Post by OmegaRockman » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:16 pm

OmegaRockman wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:49 pm Dragon Ball Z
• US Dragon Boxes 1-7
• Japanese TV Special DVD (uses Dragon Box footage)
• BD Steelbook Seasons 1-3 (dunno if I'll continue with these)
• Z Movies 1-3 Pioneer Singles
• Triple Strike box set
• Movies 4-13 and TV Special Singles
• Battle of Gods Japanese Special Edition BD/DVD (includes Heya! Son Goku)
• Battle of Gods US "Uncut" Edition BD/DVD (has both the theatrical and extended cuts)
• Resurrection F US Special Edition BD/DVD (has a few art cards and unique packaging)
• Battle of Gods and Resurrection F standard DVDs (for loaning to friends)
• Battle of Gods and Resurrection F on Vudu
• Battle of Gods and Resurrection F on Prime Video (I had Amazon video credit to burn)
D'OH I forgot to mention I have the Rock the Dragon Set!
The self-proclaimed World's Biggest Dragon Ball Kai Fan™

My YouTube

KPike87
Beyond Newbie

Post by KPike87 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:50 pm

Mine's as interesting as white bread, but:

Dragon Ball:
Blue Bricks Seasons 1-5

Dragon Ball Z:
US Dragon Boxes 1-2 and Steelbooks 1-2
Single DVD's

Dragon Ball GT:
Single DVD's

Kai:
Part 1-8 Blu Ray's
TFC Part 1-3 Blu Ray's

Super:
lol i dont own this show yet

Movies:
DB Movie 4 Pack
DBZ Double Feature Blu Ray's + BoG and RF Blu Ray's

TV Specials:
Single DVD's

Some other junk I own:
OB seasons 1, 3, 4 and 8 (I also have all 9 at my mothers house)
DB Saga Sets 6 and 7
US Dragon Boxes 3 and 5
Australian version of Level Set 1.2
The last two (US) UUE DVD's
Some Z movies on the Single DVD's

Neo-Makaiōshin
I Live Here

Post by Neo-Makaiōshin » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:01 pm

Anime
  • Bootleg DVD with all 13 DBZ movies plus the Dragon Ball 10th anniversary movie.
Videogame
  • (NA) Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
  • (JP) Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
  • (PS2) Dragon Ball: Infinite World
  • (PS2) Dragon Ball: Budokai 3
    • Also a bootleg modded version known as "Dragon Ball AF"
  • (PS4) Dragon Ball FighterZ
Not as much as I would like, I want to eventually get a single volume of the manga this year.
Dragon Ball was always a kid series and fans should stop being in denial.

Gdugz
Beyond Newbie

Post by Gdugz » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:53 am

Manga:
• Full Vizbig Collection
• A handful of the original uncensored tankobon
• All Full color releases from viz so far
• Jaco Tankobon
• Viz Dragon ball Super Vol 1 - 6

Anime
• Complete banana Bricks from Manga UK
• Rock the dragon set
• Some funnimation singles to cover remainder of freeza episodes
• Complete Funimation Dragonbox Collection
• Funimation 1.1 Blu ray
• Madman 1.2 Blu ray
• Dragon ball z 35th anniversary collection Blu ray
• Complete Dragon ball Gt Funimation Grenn bricks
• Dragon ball z Kai Season 1 + 2 Manga Uk Blu ray
• Dragon ball z Kai Final Chapters Complete box Madman
• Dragon ball super Collectors edition Manga Uk Blu ray

Movies / Specials
• History of Trunks Funimation Single
• Big Green Dub Movie 2 and 3
• Madman Complete Collection Of dragon ball z Movies
• Dragon box the Movies
• Dragon Ball Movie Box 3 Pack Funimation
• Dragon ball Z FIrst Strike Box set
• Up to 5th Movie of the Japanese Blu ray release

Jaetinh
Regular

Post by Jaetinh » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:21 am

I own the original 42 volumes that I purchased back when they were released in Denmark during the early 2000's or something, all of the older Z movie anime comics and other various books. The only Dragon Ball mangas I've bought in recent years are the Yamcha Reincarnated book and the the DBS: Broly manga which I purchased when I was in Japan 2 years ago.

I don't own the anime in any form.

Yosheets
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Yosheets » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:49 am

I own the standard English Dragon Ball Manga. In other words, Dragon Ball volumes 1-16, and Dragon Ball Z volumes 1-26. That's about it when it comes to my collection of the entire franchise.

marumuju
Patreon Supporter

Post by marumuju » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:57 am

I own mostly manga:

42 Dragon Ball volumes and Neko Majin.

In Japanese:
34 kanzenban volumes
Neko Majin
Forever, Landmark, TV Anime Guide: Dragon Ball Z Son Goku Densetsu
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman

For Super I have moved to digital volumes (there really is no space on my bookshelf). I own the English language ones, I think I won’t go for the Japanese ones.

And Budokai 3 on PS2 (although I don’t know where it actually is)

TheGreatness25
I Live Here

Post by TheGreatness25 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:04 pm

Oh boy.

MANGA
VizBigs (full series)
Japanese Tankōbon (full series)
Japanese colored manga (full series... yes, the "pre-Z" stuff too)
Viz's Dragon Ball Super (up-to-date)
- I really want the Japanese one too. Maybe I'll get it someday

I'm currently in the process of digitizing... not sure how to do this efficiently. Also, not sure if it's worth it with what is available, if you know what I mean.

ANIME
Original Ocean Dragon Ball pack (episodes 1-3 and Curse of the Blood Rubies)
Pioneer singles
Pioneer movie singles
Funimation singles (all of them -- all the singles for Dragon Ball and GT. As for Z, whatever they released as Ultimate Uncut, the "Captain Ginyu Saga" through the end)
Movie singles (Dragon Ball movie box, Z triple pack, singles)
TV special singles (Trunks, Bardocl, and Hero's Legacy)
Blue bricks
Orange bricks
Green bricks
Remastered Dragon Ball movie pack (including the re-dubbed Curse of the Blood Rubies)
Remastered DBZ steel box movie packs
DBZ movie Blu-rays (Funimation's)
DBZ movie Blu-rays (Toei's)
DBZ Level sets (only two... They look so lonely. Wonk wonk)
DBZ Dragon Box (Funimation's)
DB Dragon Box
DBZ Dragon Box (not Funimation's 😉)
DBGT Dragon Box
Movies Dragon Box
30th Anniversary Set
Kai Blu-rays (Funimation's)
Super Blu-rays (Funimation's)
Battle of Gods Blu-ray (Funimation's)
Resurrection F Blu-ray (Funimation's)
Broly Blu-ray (Funimation's)

Blue Water, Westwood, and Latin American dub digitally

I really feel like I'm missing something.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:57 am

Manga

DB
  • Viz run in a scattered mix of the vintage large-sized tankobon and the later smaller ones
  • A handful of print kanzenban volumes (JPN)
  • The entire digital colored comics run (JPN)
DB-tie-ins
  • Neko Majin print kanzenban (JPN)
  • Neko Majin digital colored edition (JPN)
  • Jaco, Viz volume
  • Jaco, Super Elite edition (JPN)
  • Jaco, digital edition (JPN)
DBS
  • All current print volumes (JPN)
  • All current digital colored volumes (JPN)
Spin-offs
  • All current SDBH tankobon (print, JPN)
  • That Time I was Reincarnated as Yamcha (print, JPN)
  • Dragon Ball SD 1-6 (digital, JPN; I regret this)
Anime

I have some partial runs—things like two DB saga sets, the first three orange bricks, etc., but to keep it to complete runs:
  • Blue bricks (DB)
  • US Dragon Boxes (Z)
  • Green brick full-series set (GT) (And actually everything but a small chunk of the Baby arc in singles)
  • Steelbook double-features (Z movies) (Plus some older DVD releases and VHSs)
  • Four-pack thin-case DB movie set (DB movies) (Plus the first two on VHS)
  • Season Set Blu-rays 1-4 (Kai)
  • Funimation BoG Blu-Ray
  • RoF special-edition Blu-ray (JPN)
  • Standard JPN Broly Blu-ray (JPN)
In addition to the anime comics for the three Toriyama-scripted films (digital for the first two, print for Broly).

Do not own: The Kai Boo arc (do want to get that eventually), any of the Super TV series (I’m good).