Imagine if Super Saiyan 4 with God Ki appears in DBS

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

super michael
Advanced Regular

Imagine if Super Saiyan 4 with God Ki appears in DBS

Post by super michael » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:45 pm

Just imagine how cool that would be if Super Saiyan 4 with God Ki appears in DBS, that would mean they would have Oozaru, Super Saiyan, God Ki and evolution power up.
Here is how I think it would work:

- First Vegeta gains his tail back and turn into Oozaru.
- In his Oozaru form he turns Super Saiyan Blue Oozaru, which is Oozaru, Super Saiyan and God ki.
- From his Super Saiyan Blue Oozaru he turns Super Saiyan 4 with God ki which increase his power.

The one who should get it is Vegeta, since he isn't going for Ultra Instinct. Vegeta has mastered his Oozaru form, so it would be ashame for him to not use that power in anyway.
Goku has never mastered his Oozaru form at all.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Re: Imagine if Super Saiyan 4 with God Ki appears in DBS

Post by Hellspawn28 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:29 pm

It won't surprise me if SSj4 does appear in Super because many people do like that form despite GT not being popular with many people. I always like the idea of someone from U6 still keeping their tail that makes them go SSj4 or a lost group of Saiyans in U7 that know how to transform in SSj4.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:20 am

If it’s gonna be blue hair with blue fur then no thanks. Horrible color design, and SSBE aka Bluer was already awful on that front.

Skar
I Live Here

Post by Skar » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:07 am

I thought the Limit Breaker SSJ4 introduced in Heroes was SSJ4 with God ki? I assumed that was the reason for the change in hair color.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:42 am

Skar wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:07 am I thought the Limit Breaker SSJ4 introduced in Heroes was SSJ4 with God ki? I assumed that was the reason for the change in hair color.
The hair is still black, the aura changed and just had a slight reddish tint to it, like FPSSJ4 Goku did in the Baby Arc

Skar
I Live Here

Post by Skar » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:02 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:42 amThe hair is still black, the aura changed and just had a slight reddish tint to it, like FPSSJ4 Goku did in the Baby Arc
Oh ok that makes sense. I thought it could've been a way to explain why Gogeta had different colored hair than a regular SSJ4 like maybe he was so powerful that he transcended and obtained God ki or something.

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:05 pm

Skar wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:02 pm
Dbzfan94 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:42 amThe hair is still black, the aura changed and just had a slight reddish tint to it, like FPSSJ4 Goku did in the Baby Arc
Oh ok that makes sense. I thought it could've been a way to explain why Gogeta had different colored hair than a regular SSJ4 like maybe he was so powerful that he transcended and obtained God ki or something.
I’m convinced the only reason they gave Gogeta red hair was because they had trouble coming up with a good design, so they more or less just made him a recolor of Goku as a Super Saiyan 4.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:01 pm

WittyUsername wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:05 pm
Skar wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:02 pm
I’m convinced the only reason they gave Gogeta red hair was because they had trouble coming up with a good design, so they more or less just made him a recolor of Goku as a Super Saiyan 4.
More or less. with black hair, SSJ4 Gogeta basically just looks like Goku in the fusion outfit with slightly different hair. Plus they prolly thought the red looked cool (and it does) lol.

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:56 am

super michael wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:45 pm - In his Oozaru form he turns Super Saiyan Blue Oozaru, which is Oozaru, Super Saiyan and God ki.
- From his Super Saiyan Blue Oozaru he turns Super Saiyan 4 with God ki which increase his power.
Can we stop perpetuating this idea that SSGSS is just SS with god ki? It’s been explained that it is the power of Super Saiyan God with Super Saiyan, or in Super anime SSG literally gone SS.

super michael
Advanced Regular

Post by super michael » Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:42 am

Aim wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:56 am
super michael wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:45 pm - In his Oozaru form he turns Super Saiyan Blue Oozaru, which is Oozaru, Super Saiyan and God ki.
Can we stop perpetuating this idea that SSGSS is just SS with god ki? It’s been explained that it is the power of Super Saiyan God with Super Saiyan, or in Super anime SSG literally gone SS.
To be fair Super Saiyan Blue is literally Super Saiyan 1 but colored blue, so it is easy to make that mistake. It doesn't have the slim look, flaming aura and red/black pupil from SSG form.

Aim
Banned

Post by Aim » Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:44 pm

super michael wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:42 am
Aim wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:56 am
To be fair Super Saiyan Blue is literally Super Saiyan 1 but colored blue, so it is easy to make that mistake. It doesn't have the slim look, flaming aura and red/black pupil from SSG form.
It does have the slim look, in some shots and reiterations it looks buff like in Broli.