Is there a both language translation for the Polish Dub Outro from RTL7

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Is there a both language translation for the Polish Dub Outro from RTL7

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:38 pm

I was wondering about the translation of the 1986 anime's Polish Dub Outro that aired on RTL7 (now known as TVN7). I was going to turn on the captions in English or Polish but there's no CC icon. I meant the Polish VoiceOver Credit. This is the one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3lgsha4MA

Tian
Advanced Regular

Re: Is there a both language translation for the Polish Dub Outro from RTL7

Post by Tian » Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 pm

Brilliant_Gear_258 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:38 pm I was wondering about the translation of the 1986 anime's Polish Dub Outro that aired on RTL7 (now known as TVN7). I was going to turn on the captions in English or Polish but there's no CC icon. I meant the Polish VoiceOver Credit. This is the one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3lgsha4MA
Well, I watched it and could hear the following:

* Wersja Polska - RTL7 (Polish Version - RTL 7)

* Opracowanie i udźwiękowienie (right?) = Saga Studio (Where this voice-over was recorded)

* Tekst Polski = Maryna Mściszówna (Polish Text - Maryna Mściszówna)

* Czytał = Zbigniew Dobrzański (The guy who was the lektor of this voice-over until the first episodes of Z.)

I'm not Polish but I know the language enough to find data and info about dubs.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Re: Is there a both language translation for the Polish Dub Outro from RTL7

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:49 am

Tian wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:16 pm
Brilliant_Gear_258 wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:38 pm I was wondering about the translation of the 1986 anime's Polish Dub Outro that aired on RTL7 (now known as TVN7). I was going to turn on the captions in English or Polish but there's no CC icon. I meant the Polish VoiceOver Credit. This is the one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-3lgsha4MA
Well, I watched it and could hear the following:

* Wersja Polska - RTL7 (Polish Version - RTL 7)

* Opracowanie i udźwiękowienie (right?) = Saga Studio (Where this voice-over was recorded)

* Tekst Polski = Maryna Mściszówna (Polish Text - Maryna Mściszówna)

* Czytał = Zbigniew Dobrzański (The guy who was the lektor of this voice-over until the first episodes of Z.)

I'm not Polish but I know the language enough to find data and info about dubs.
I can confirm that what you said is correct.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta