Who else likes Chi-Chi more than Bulma?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

UltraInstinctRorikon
Beyond Newbie

Re: Who else likes Chi-Chi more than Bulma?

Post by UltraInstinctRorikon » Sat May 01, 2021 5:21 pm

JulieYBM wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:34 pm
UltraInstinctRorikon wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:32 pm
JulieYBM wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:57 am I like the Dragon Ball Gals figure for Chi-Chi! I really appreciate the giant Mommy Milkers and implore the anime and conics to follow suit by drawing her with them. :)
You are a very horny person.
Believe it or not I wasn't horny posting. I just like looking at giant Mommy Milkers. I only horny post when it comes to men. 😳
Idk it just comes across as horny referring to women's breasts on a Dragon Ball forum like that. Also those figures are very sexualized and kinda bother me that women cannot be seen as fine without slapping on breast fetishes.
We the ones

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Sat May 01, 2021 7:09 pm

UltraInstinctRorikon wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:21 pm
JulieYBM wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:34 pm
UltraInstinctRorikon wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:32 pm

You are a very horny person.
Believe it or not I wasn't horny posting. I just like looking at giant Mommy Milkers. I only horny post when it comes to men. 😳
Idk it just comes across as horny referring to women's breasts on a Dragon Ball forum like that. Also those figures are very sexualized and kinda bother me that women cannot be seen as fine without slapping on breast fetishes.
Personally, I don't think less of people for liking big boobs without shame so long as it isn't only personality trait said Boob Appreciator has.

'Mommy Milkers' is basically a meme at this point, anyway. Also, it's just fun to say like "Gosh, I sure do wish I had giant Mommy Milkers!" Hopefully the progesterone will make that a reality real soon...
She/Her
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
bisexual milf

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Mon May 03, 2021 2:40 pm

I do think Chi-Chi is hotter than Bulma.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Mon May 03, 2021 4:13 pm

Peach wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 2:40 pm I do think Chi-Chi is hotter than Bulma.
for me, the thing that makes me attracted to chi chi more than bulma is her hairdo. Bulma haircuts ranged from youthful (not my turn-on) to plain, but damn, Chichi knows how do do her hair well.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Trouser
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Trouser » Mon May 03, 2021 4:51 pm

I like them both. Design wise and character wise. They're fine MILFs ladies! But... If I were to pick up one of said womens to live with in a relationship, hmm... I think I would choose Chi-Chi. Bulma is... Um... A little bit whore-ish?
"If it means having to live under your control, I'd rather be dead!" - Trunks
English is not my first language, if I've made a mistake, please, feel free to correct me. It will help, thanks.

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Mon May 03, 2021 7:05 pm

Trouser wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:51 pm I like them both. Design wise and character wise. They're fine MILFs ladies! But... If I were to pick up one of said womens to live with in a relationship, hmm... I think I would choose Chi-Chi. Bulma is... Um... A little bit whore-ish?
I can understand how people see Bulma as a bit of a bitch, but whorish? Based on what?

Android 50
Beyond Newbie

Post by Android 50 » Tue May 04, 2021 1:55 am

Nosferatu93 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:40 am
PanSimpson wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:23 am
Nosferatu93 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:07 am Just wow. Probably a kid if you think thats okay.
I’m 26, but thanks for trying.
That makes it even worse seek help weirdo. Disgusting
LMAO you sure showed them huh?

anyways chichi isn't as susceptible to becoming a total thot like bulma is so chichi wins for me.
Maron is stacked!!

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue May 04, 2021 2:10 am

Android 50 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:55 am
PanSimpson wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:23 am

I’m 26, but thanks for trying.

anyways chichi isn't as susceptible to becoming a total thot like bulma is so chichi wins for me.
Actually, Chi-Chi dressing slutty would only be more feminist and more awesome because it might seem so unexpected of her. 💜💜💜
She/Her
bisexual milf

Android 50
Beyond Newbie

Post by Android 50 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:46 am

JulieYBM wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:10 am
Android 50 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 1:55 am

Actually, Chi-Chi dressing slutty would only be more feminist and more awesome because it might seem so unexpected of her. 💜💜💜
You might be right since a chichi not giving a damn about showing some skin could be a nice take on her character. Instead of the usual prudish housewife.
Maron is stacked!!

Android 50
Beyond Newbie

Post by Android 50 » Tue May 04, 2021 2:52 am

Thanos wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:55 am I think Chichi in the Buu arc is pretty based. Not only is it her best design (come to think of it, all the girls had their best designs during this arc), but she's mellowed out a lot, even training Goten, cheering he and Gohan on at the tournament, etc. and being a pretty reasonably protective mom. I think that's a nice form of character development and I think that trait is pretty realistic to how a lot of real moms are. It's kind of an interesting juxtaposition of Bulma also getting older but being more maternal. Unfortunately, they decided to regress Chichi's character somewhat in Super much in the same way Vegeta was at the start of Super.
yea I always found buu saga chichi to be a great design for some reason and she's definitely at her coolest in that arc. A shame it didn't continue in Super.
Maron is stacked!!

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Tue May 04, 2021 10:23 am

PurestEvil wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 7:05 pm
Trouser wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:51 pm I like them both. Design wise and character wise. They're fine MILFs ladies! But... If I were to pick up one of said womens to live with in a relationship, hmm... I think I would choose Chi-Chi. Bulma is... Um... A little bit whore-ish?
I can understand how people see Bulma as a bit of a bitch, but whorish? Based on what?
She offered to flash Goku (who she taught was a little boy), was planning on leaving Yamcha for Jackie Chun till she learned he was an old man, and threw herself at General Blue (who was disgusted by her easiness).
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue May 04, 2021 10:39 am

Whores are cool! Frankly, I wouldn't blame Blooma for fulfilling her needs. It's not like she's obligated to stay in relationships that don't fulfill her. As for flashing Gokuu...uh...well...oof. Not exactly appropriate for a kids' comic...
She/Her
bisexual milf

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Tue May 04, 2021 10:44 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:23 am and threw herself at General Blue (who was disgusted by her easiness).
I don’t think if was her easiness that he was disgusted by.

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Tue May 04, 2021 11:14 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 10:23 am She offered to flash Goku (who she taught was a little boy)...
Okay, granted.
and threw herself at General Blue (who was disgusted by her easiness).
Wasn't General blue a plain misogynist who viewed girls as disgusting?

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips
Regular

Post by It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips » Tue May 04, 2021 11:50 am

PurestEvil wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:14 am
and threw herself at General Blue (who was disgusted by her easiness).
Wasn't General blue a plain misogynist who viewed girls as disgusting?
I think what Toriyama was going is the 'gay man repulsed by women' stereotype. But taken as a character Blue is absolutely the kinda misogynistic gay dude who goes a little too far his celebration of masculinity. His grindr profile probably read something like 'masc4masc. no fats/femmes. no spice, no rice. just a preference.'
My opinions suck. You should probably mute me to spare yourself having to see them.

"If someone gets Star Wars wrong? Death threats. If a kid learns that a shitty song they liked when they were 12 was a cover of a song made in 1984? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that's too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that isn't too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone criticizes Naruto? Lots of death threats. Sexualizes pokemon? UNIVERSAL PRAISE." - Plague of Gripes

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue May 04, 2021 11:53 am

Well, Blue is a Nazi so something tells me he's transphobic, too. 😬

Real nice representation there, Toriyama...
She/Her
bisexual milf

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips
Regular

Post by It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips » Tue May 04, 2021 11:57 am

JulieYBM wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:53 am Well, Blue is a Nazi so something tells me he's transphobic, too. 😬

Hey now. Dickheaded gay dudes with toxic views is pretty realistic!
My opinions suck. You should probably mute me to spare yourself having to see them.

"If someone gets Star Wars wrong? Death threats. If a kid learns that a shitty song they liked when they were 12 was a cover of a song made in 1984? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that's too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that isn't too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone criticizes Naruto? Lots of death threats. Sexualizes pokemon? UNIVERSAL PRAISE." - Plague of Gripes

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue May 04, 2021 12:36 pm

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:57 am
JulieYBM wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:53 am Well, Blue is a Nazi so something tells me he's transphobic, too. 😬

Hey now. Dickheaded gay dudes with toxic views is pretty realistic!
Yes, it is realistic. However, as a woman with many queer male friends--my best friend is a cisbi man--I really do not like the idea of the only representation young people get of men-loving-men being...well, a fucking misogynistic gay Nazi. I don't want to see kids scared and afraid that they'll be seen as monsters because of immutable aspects of who they are. Furthermore, I don't want heterosexual people to get the wrong idea about gay men, too!
She/Her
bisexual milf

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Tue May 04, 2021 2:39 pm

I vaguely remember some quote from the internet (the most reliable resource) that said something about 1/7 NSDAP members being closet gays or some shit (Ernst Rohm was one of them)

But of course, let's keep the subject in line with the topic

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips
Regular

Post by It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips » Tue May 04, 2021 6:28 pm

PurestEvil wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:39 pm I vaguely remember some quote from the internet (the most reliable resource) that said something about 1/7 NSDAP members being closet gays or some shit (Ernst Rohm was one of them)

But of course, let's keep the subject in line with the topic
Gays, lesbians, and other assorted queers being coded as left wing is a pretty recent thing. Owes a lot to the AIDs epidemic and the religious takeover of conservative groups. Back during the 20s, 30s, and 40s the queer community was a lot less politically polarized. It still arguably isn't at the elite level (literal vampire Peter Thiel is a hard conservative as is disgraced Hungarian politician József Szájer).

And to bring the thread back on topic

I'm seeing a lot of hate being thrown at ChiChi over her 'bitchiness.' It's not fair to hold filler against a character when that filler is obviously just there to pad for time. She isn't nearly as bad in the manga as she is in the anime. Sure she vaults over Goku's prone body to check on Gohan but c'mon. Goku's friends kept his and Gohan's fates secret from her and then spent the next year ignoring her. Good chance she was finally reevaluating whether she wanted to be married into this group of people.