Which character would you like to see fuse?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

super michael
Advanced Regular

Which character would you like to see fuse?

Post by super michael » Sun May 02, 2021 7:35 pm

I am curious to see what members here would like to see two characters fuse together, it can be any character without any restrictions.

I think a fusion of Merged Zamasu and Moro-73 would be a powerful fusion.

Yuji
Advanced Regular

Re: Which character would you like to see fuse?

Post by Yuji » Sun May 02, 2021 8:29 pm

It would have been fun to see Trunks fusing with someone in the Zamasu arc. Seeing Vegetto back was fun, but if the intent was to have Trunks have the final kill, then perhaps fusing him with Goku, Vegeta or even Gohan could have been neat.

Also would have liked to see the infamous Budokai Tenshinhan and Yamcha fusion in the Tournament of Power or perhaps the Moro arc while facing the prisoners.

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Sun May 02, 2021 8:56 pm

Future Trunks and DBS Broly would be cool. During the old days of AF, you always had fan fictions of those two fusing together to fight a stronger bad guy. It won't surprise me if it happens in the near future.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun May 02, 2021 9:17 pm

Vegenks. He should have appeared in the Future Trunks saga (alternatively, Gogeta), much more than Vegetto. A fusion between father and son had already been teased, and Future Trunks saga would be the perfect time for that to happen. Goku would still fight alone against a fusion and probably would keep his protagonism, but Vegenks not only would be something new and cool, we'd also get a father-son culmination "build up" sort of thing that the anime tried to do.

Other than him, a fusion I didn't know I wanted is Gohanks. Loved him, from all what he represents, right down to his design.

We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

90sDBZ
I Live Here

Post by 90sDBZ » Sun May 02, 2021 9:46 pm

I was always curious to see how the Goku/Gohan potara fusion would have turned out, given that it came very close to actually happening. I'm curious how it would work with Gohan being Mystic and Goku being able to go Super Saiyan. Elder Kai said it would beat Buutenks without going Super Saiyan, which is very impressive.

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Sun May 02, 2021 11:21 pm

Goku and Freeza, just to see what kind of messed up personality would result.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

WittyUsername
I Live Here

Post by WittyUsername » Sun May 02, 2021 11:44 pm

I would’ve liked to see what the hypothetical Potara fusion between Goku and Tenshinhan would be like.

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon May 03, 2021 2:42 am

super michael wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:35 pm I am curious to see what members here would like to see two characters fuse together, it can be any character without any restrictions.

I think a fusion of Merged Zamasu and Moro-73 would be a powerful fusion.
It would probably look like the definitive/ultimate Satan of the DB world. Zamasu is already Lucifer, while Moro was based on traditional demons.

You know I wouldn't mind seeing that fused being, even though the idea of Zamasu fusing with a ningen is preposterous.

Thank you for choosing Moro-73 though, that way Zamasu doesn't get the ugly goat face.

UltraInstinctRorikon
Beyond Newbie

Post by UltraInstinctRorikon » Mon May 03, 2021 6:44 am

Polyphase Avatron wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:21 pm Goku and Freeza, just to see what kind of messed up personality would result.
lol that'd be pretty crazy
We the ones

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon May 03, 2021 7:58 am

UltraInstinctRorikon wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:44 am
Polyphase Avatron wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 11:21 pm Goku and Freeza, just to see what kind of messed up personality would result.
lol that'd be pretty crazy
He'd probably try to beat himself up.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by MasenkoHA » Mon May 03, 2021 8:35 am

90sDBZ wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:46 pm I was always curious to see how the Goku/Gohan potara fusion would have turned out, given that it came very close to actually happening. I'm curious how it would work with Gohan being Mystic and Goku being able to go Super Saiyan. Elder Kai said it would beat Buutenks without going Super Saiyan, which is very impressive.
He would have been stronger than Vegetto at least.

It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips
Regular

Post by It_Is_Ayna_You_Flips » Mon May 03, 2021 9:37 am

Vados and Krillin's ex, Marron. I don't care what it means for the story but I absolutely need to see how the fandom reacts. Especially those fans who like to kill off ChiChi so they can better ship GokuxVados. The Fanart and Sexy Fanart threads will go through a dark age(or renaissance depending on your perspective)
My opinions suck. You should probably mute me to spare yourself having to see them.

"If someone gets Star Wars wrong? Death threats. If a kid learns that a shitty song they liked when they were 12 was a cover of a song made in 1984? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that's too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone makes a Sonic game that isn't too dark and edgy? Death threats. If someone criticizes Naruto? Lots of death threats. Sexualizes pokemon? UNIVERSAL PRAISE." - Plague of Gripes

Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon May 03, 2021 9:56 am

I'd also like to see forced fusion used as a battle tactic. Like against an overwhelmingly powerful opponent, they try to sneak a potara onto their ear and see if fusing with them can help subdue them, at least for a bit.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Mon May 03, 2021 2:40 pm

I would love to see 17 and 18 fuse. I was bummed they didn't do it against Moro.

And imagine a threat so powerful, Champa and Beerus fuse into a SUPER BUFF cat.

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Mon May 03, 2021 2:43 pm

I have two answers:
Kid trunks and future trunks, just to see how that would turn out.
Goku/Gohan with Chi Chi/Videl, I think the idea of an intersex fusion would be humorous.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

Kappa
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kappa » Mon May 03, 2021 5:46 pm

I'd like to see Adult Goten fuse with Gohan. I think it would be a pretty cool fusion.

pepd
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by pepd » Mon May 03, 2021 6:25 pm

Gokuu and Goten :D

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Mon May 03, 2021 9:20 pm

Future Trunks and Gohan
Goku and Mr. Satan
Pan and Bra
Broly and Jiren
Uub and Mr. Buu

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Tue May 04, 2021 7:05 pm

Koitsukai wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:20 pm Uub and Mr. Buu
That kinda happened though, but it was closer to what namekians do, where one person remains dominant
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

BWri
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by BWri » Tue May 04, 2021 11:57 pm

Piccolo and alt timeline Piccolo, the ultimate Namekian fusion :lol:. If I'm honest, Hit and Jiren could make an awesome fusion. Hit and Tien would also be pretty cool. Vegeta and Yamcha could be interesting. But best of all would be Kale and Launch, a half Saiyan woman who sneezes and turns into a Legendary Super Saiyan. #18 and Kale could actually be pretty overpowered.
Big fan of the characters of Dragon Ball, all of them, especially formerly prominent sub-characters. -__-