Top mops for vinyl floors - Honest opinions by the customers

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kaizmoto1489

Top mops for vinyl floors - Honest opinions by the customers

Post by kaizmoto1489 » Mon May 17, 2021 11:12 pm

Advertisements always focus on the good sides of the product. The reviews only talk a little about the disadvantages or try to make them seem better or steer the attention away from the flaws. Only the opinions of the customers can tell you the truth about a product. That’s why I have gathered some comments about the recommendations that TheKingLive presented in their Best Mop for Vinyl Floors: Buying Guide and TOP Suggestions post to see how these mops work in real life. Let’s get into it, shall we?

1. Microfiber Wholesale Professional Microfiber Mop

“What I’m satisfied with the Microfiber Wholesale Professional Microfiber Mop is that the large mop head helps me clean the floor quickly. But it comes with the disadvantage of not being able to get into tight areas. This mop is pretty easy to use and maintain with wet and dry washable cleaning pads. But unfortunately, I can’t use this mop with any cleaning solution. This mop definitely comes with a very reasonable price, so I didn’t hope that it could be an all-rounder product so I’m okay with the result I’m getting now.” - Grace Chu.

2. Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop

“I’m absolutely in love with the non-scratch scrubber which is equipped with the mop. For a manual spray mop like the Rubbermaid Reveal, I find the price is affordable for people who want to upgrade from a traditional mop. However, the spraying mechanism is the best thing this mop can offer, because it doesn’t come with any other extras. This mop is also not great for cleaning big spills so you better have a backup plan. But for daily cleaning, this one is highly maneuverable so it cuts down quite some effort.” - Joyce Andrea.

3. O-Cedar Microfiber Cloth Wet Mop

“A single guy who lives alone like me doesn't need a complicated cleaning tool. That’s why I picked the O-Cedar Microfiber Cloth Wet Mop. This mop is incredibly cheap but super durable. You don’t know how many times I drop it and bump it into the furniture. I don’t know if that’s the reason why the handle is hard to adjust sometimes. Other than that tiny flaw, I like the simplicity of this mop where I can get everything done without having to tangle the mop strings later. A simple choice for a simple life, do you agree with me?” - Jeffery Klein.

4. O-Cedar ProMist MAX

“The O-Cedar ProMist MAX is really good at scrubbing off stuck-on debris on the vinyl plank floor safely thanks to the small strips on the mop pad. But to be honest, it is not an efficient way to clean up a big spill even with the dual-side mop pad. At least I’m comfortable with the part where I don’t have to carry a bucket when cleaning with this mop. What makes this mop even more likable is it’s very easy to maneuver so I have no problem gliding it around the house.” - Nancy Holmes.

5. O-Cedar EasyWring

“For a mop with a bucket that comes along, the O-Cedar EasyWring is surprisingly lightweight. The spinning system is also the feature I love the most about this mop. And when I’m done cleaning, I can always throw the mop pad into the washing machine. However, the components of this mop seem to be flimsy so I have to be careful while using the mop. As the triangle-shaped mop head helps me clean the corners easier, the cleaning process is pretty slow because it can’t cover many areas in one go.” - Jonathan Haring.

6. Turbo Microfiber Mop

“There are not many traditional mops that can deal with pet hair excellently so I’m willing to give the Turbo Microfiber Mop the best mop for Vinyl plank floors title. If you’re a pet owner like me, you’ll know the scenario where pet hair is always all over the place. So we need a mop that has a large coverage like this one or else we will have to clean all day. The long handle really helps me get under furniture and sometimes above-ground areas if I see pet hair there. The only disadvantage of this mop is the default scrubbing pads are not suitable for my vinyl plank floor. That’s one thing you should be careful of if you choose this mop.” - Lucy Will.

7. Bona Spray Mop

“I have to say I’ve never felt comfortable holding a mop like the Bona Spray Mop. There’s something about the design that makes it easy to grab, and I don’t feel sore after a long cleaning session. I think that is an amazing plus point for this mop. Besides the built-in spray bottle, the big cleaning head really helps speed things up. But there is a flaw that concerns me, which is that sometimes I can see it’s leaking cleaning liquid. However it’s not a very big problem but I want to put it out for others to know better about this mop.” - Reagan Caplan.

8. Bissell SpinWave Wet and Dry Cleaning Robot

“I’m a tech guy who is fascinated about trying new technology in real life. So I bought some cool stuff to help me do the chores around the house and the Bissell SpinWave Wet and Dry Cleaning Robot was chosen to take care of my vinyl plank floor. I must say the price is not budget-friendly at all, but these smart gadgets always come with a price so I wasn’t surprised. What makes me stand in awe is this machine can avoid carpet. Other cleaning robots may get stuck or just clean over the carpet (or make a mess since they are not designed for this territory). For the cleaning part, I’m pretty pleased with the vacuum and mop abilities of this machine. And the cleaning formulas that came along with the package really boost the effectiveness. But for a cleaning robot, I’m kind of disappointed that this one doesn’t have the voice control feature. So I’m currently waiting for an upgraded version that has more advanced technology. ” - Josh Ridley.

I hope these opinions have been useful for you. Now, if you’re looking for more information about mops and vinyl plank floors, you can visit this link: https://thekinglive.com/best-mop-for-vinyl-floors.html. They have a buying guide for vinyl plank floor mops, explanations about the benefit of using mops for cleaning vinyl plank floor, a tutorial about how to clean vinyl plank floors with a mop, and some tips to keep your vinyl plank floor shiny and spotless. I find many interesting points in this post, so don’t forget to check it out if you want to know what is best for your vinyl plank floors as well.
Last edited by kaizmoto1489 on Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:15 am, edited 9 times in total.

SuperSaiyaManZ94
I Live Here

Re: The French dub of the Freeza Saga

Post by SuperSaiyaManZ94 » Mon May 17, 2021 11:17 pm

I'm really surprised they included that, especially considering in both Dragon Ball and DBZ it and Cha-La were replaced respectively with those cutesy sounding kiddy opening songs that the French dubs used.
DB collection related goals as of now:

1.) Find decent priced copy of Dragon Box Z Vol. 4 (Done)

2.) Collect rest of manga

3.) Get rest of Daizenshuu (2-7)