Does anyone know where can I find the Brazilian Portuguese Dub of Ending 4 of DBGT?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Does anyone know where can I find the Brazilian Portuguese Dub of Ending 4 of DBGT?

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:29 pm

Back in 1996, Gota Magica dubbed the original series but didn't dubbed the Opening and Ending themes until 2000s when Rede Globo redubbed the anime and kept the Japanese Opening and Ending themes. Alamo dubbed the entire DBZ anime and the GT anime. However, they dubbed the 1st ending theme. I don't know if they dubbed the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ending themes or not. Do you know where I can find the Brazilian Dub of Ending 4 from the Cartoon Network Television Broadcast of the PT-BR Dub? I know it's rare but I couldn't find it on YouTube. If you found the PT-BR DUB OF ENDING 4 FROM THE TELEVISION BROADCAST, let me know. I would be happy to hear what PT-BR Lyrics should say.

AlexSketchy04
Beyond Newbie

Re: Does anyone know where can I find the Brazilian Portuguese Dub of Ending 4 of DBGT?

Post by AlexSketchy04 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:27 pm

Brilliant_Gear_258 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:29 pm Back in 1996, Gota Magica dubbed the original series but didn't dubbed the Opening and Ending themes until 2000s when Rede Globo redubbed the anime and kept the Japanese Opening and Ending themes. Alamo dubbed the entire DBZ anime and the GT anime. However, they dubbed the 1st ending theme. I don't know if they dubbed the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ending themes or not. Do you know where I can find the Brazilian Dub of Ending 4 from the Cartoon Network Television Broadcast of the PT-BR Dub? I know it's rare but I couldn't find it on YouTube. If you found the PT-BR DUB OF ENDING 4 FROM THE TELEVISION BROADCAST, let me know. I would be happy to hear what PT-BR Lyrics should say.
Hi, in all of Latin America, we only got the first opening and ending of DBGT, we never got any of the others, the ending 4 dubbed in Brazilian Portuguese doesn't exist

Grande Pesquisador

Re: Does anyone know where can I find the Brazilian Portuguese Dub of Ending 4 of DBGT?

Post by Grande Pesquisador » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:33 pm

Brilliant_Gear_258 wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:29 pm Back in 1996, Gota Magica dubbed the original series but didn't dubbed the Opening and Ending themes until 2000s when Rede Globo redubbed the anime and kept the Japanese Opening and Ending themes. Alamo dubbed the entire DBZ anime and the GT anime. However, they dubbed the 1st ending theme. I don't know if they dubbed the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ending themes or not. Do you know where I can find the Brazilian Dub of Ending 4 from the Cartoon Network Television Broadcast of the PT-BR Dub? I know it's rare but I couldn't find it on YouTube. If you found the PT-BR DUB OF ENDING 4 FROM THE TELEVISION BROADCAST, let me know. I would be happy to hear what PT-BR Lyrics should say.
Endings 2, 3 and 4 were never recorded at the time DBGT debuted on TV. However, a few years ago, TSB Anime carried out a project to celebrate 20 years of Dragon Ball in Brazil. They called the official singers from CHALA-HEAD-CHALA, We Gotta Power and also from the opening of DBGT, Ricardo Fábio. As a bonus, Ricardo himself sang endings 3 and 4 in full version. Enjoy it!

Brilliant_Gear_258
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Brilliant_Gear_258 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:26 pm

Ending 4 was copyright striked by Being, Inc. (Former name was B-Gram Records).

But, Thanks for the info!