Theory regarding the new movie

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Aim
Banned

Theory regarding the new movie

Post by Aim » Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:28 pm

I honestly can’t see a way they can fit in anything else in between the arcs we currently have running in the manga, or else it would have been mentioned, which leads me to believe that either this new story comes after these arcs, or this story is an adaption of these arcs.

I’m wondering if possibly Toriyama is telling his own story on the Moro arc, possibly leading to the statement he made on the visuals being something new.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Theory regarding the new movie

Post by Peach » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:01 am

If it happens after the manga, and they still haven't had an adaptation, it's not a big deal.

It's not like they haven't glossed over manga events before. Jaco the Galactic Patrol Man still has no film and tv adaptation.

My concern is more with Goku being extremely overpowered with Ultra Instinct. The Ultra Instinct glow effect really trigger my vertigo. And it's just a boring cheat code of a technique that places Goku above Beerus.