Tankōbon Reproduction covers?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

NeflyteMasato
Patreon Supporter

Tankōbon Reproduction covers?

Post by NeflyteMasato » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:22 pm

Hey all, I’m new here(but definitely not new to the fandom) and hopefully I put this in the right area. Anyway, I have a question about tankōbon covers as per the OP thread. I recently purchased the entire 42 volumes of Dragon Ball from eBay, and was super excited until I opened the box and discovered that the condition of the books were definitely not as pretty as the pictures. The pages themselves are all present as are the covers, but the binding on all of the books is completely disintegrated and the jackets are all cut in 3 pieces. Now while the pages are pretty as can be and I can always rebind them easily, the dust covers are another beast altogether. They have the original cover art and I would just try to put them back together, but the aesthetic wouldn’t just be the same. Does anyone have any idea where I could find reproduction covers, or am I stuck putting them back together? Thanks in advance for any advice!
Vegeta: “If it means merging together with you, then I choose death!”
Goku: “Vegeta, you’re already dead!”