Dragon Ball Super Gets Cancelled Overseas Over Sexual Harassment Claims

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Dragon Ball Super Gets Cancelled Overseas Over Sexual Harassment Claims

Post by PurestEvil » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:36 am

goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:45 am Some Transwomen do weaponize their dating life to blackmail certain guys, they dont deserve to die for it but its still not cool nor does it help in trying to break any stigmas.
That is a COMPLETELY overblown issue perpetuated by straight men who hated/were secretly coveting trans people.
No, the average trans gal isn't gonna pick up men to do surprise butseks on them. Don't speak so ignorantly.
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

kemuri07
Advanced Regular

Post by kemuri07 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:48 am

goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:45 am

Some Transwomen do weaponize their dating life to blackmail certain guys, they dont deserve to die for it but its still not cool nor does it help in trying to break any stigmas.
:roll: what even is this? This isn't even a comparable issue. In today's forecast: people can be shit sometimes. That, in no way, effects what we're talking about.

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:49 am

goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:45 am I'm not trying to stop anyone from having an opinion, you're 100% free to like or dislike whatever you want. All I said was watch it first to gain the full context. Imagine trying to talk about Dragon Ball with someone who refuses to watch it yet claims vehemently that its trash for whatever reason, its a waste of time. Then again suppose said person ended up reading or watching and still disliking it , then they just aren't a fan and that's cool too but at least a more worthwhile discussion can be had and maybe even some middle ground can be established.
But if someone objects to, for example, the casual normalization and infantilization of sexual assault in Dragon Ball, and says that they don't approve, what does watching 500 episodes of television do to invalidate that? Unless they've gotten something wrong and Roshi doesn't grope people, the "context" changes nothing.

We're all adults here, people are not barred from verifying if what they've heard about this easily-accessible TV special is true. If someone gets something inaccurate, sure, correct them! But if Dave Chapelle says "transphobes say this stuff about trans people, and I agree with them, stop being mean to the transphobes" and isn't doing a bit where he's just pretending to be a huge piece of shit, then Dave Chapelle is siding with transphobes. There is no context that can change this.

If you can imagine what such a context would be, feel free to do so, and then maybe someone can do the requisite check to verify that no, it wasn't a part of Dave's shitty Netflix special, because you literally just had to make it up on the spot. But telling people, especially the actual trans person you were responding to before, that every horrible thing they heard about it isn't legitimate unless you watch it all sequentially, is just intellectually dishonest.

This isn't "I think coolsville sucks", he literally said he thinks transphobes are good and that he is on their side.
goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:45 am Some Transwomen do weaponize their dating life to blackmail certain guys, they dont deserve to die for it but its still not cool nor does it help in trying to break any stigmas.
So just to be clear here, you're saying you think that there is a real, legitimate issue where trans women will have sex with a man, specifically for the purposes of blackmailing him, by, I guess, threatening to tell his transphobic peers or boss or whatever that he had sex with her? This is a thing you believe is real?

And gee, I sure can't imagine why you would bring this random thing up. It certainly wasn't to justify any shitty anti-trans rhetoric, I'm sure.
Last edited by Shaddy on Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

kemuri07
Advanced Regular

Post by kemuri07 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:00 am

KingVegetto wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:39 pm
MyVisionity wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:33 pm
KingVegetto wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:56 pm I can see why some had issues with the special, but I don't personally believe it crosses the line into punching down(which Dave did address, saying that for him to be "punching down" would require him to think of someone as "less then human" and he does not see trans people that way)
Well then Dave's wrong. You don't have to think of people as sub-human in order to hate or oppress them.

Many of the White Evangelicals and Enlightenment-era abolitionists decried the Slave Trade for being dehumanizing and evil, and yet still viewed Blackness and people of African descent as being inferior.

KingVegetto wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:56 pm If Dave truly didn't like trans people he never would've done something like that,
Just because you have a trans friend does not mean you like trans people.

And just because you like trans people does not mean you aren't a bigot.
I don't think Dave was hating or oppressing anybody personally and I don't get the sense that he hates trans people a tall.

I don't really see how that comparison to slavery makes any sense.
you know what they say about good intentions...

More importantly, you don't have to hate someone to spread toxic beliefs. I.E. your next door neighbor might be nice to the little black children that walks by her home, but also generally believes that black culture is "lower than" and more violent because that's what she grew up believing. And that belief absolutely can warp into problematic actions including hate. The problem with requiring "hate" as your baseline, is that it makes it almost impossible to actually determine what that discrimination is.

Ever hear of The Southern Strategy? It'd be in your best interest to actually look this stuff up (seriously, like holy crap some of y'all need to put down the anime and do some reading).

Do I think that Dave is a frothing homophobe? Nah. But does he have to be to be problematic? Nope. It's more complex than that, and that's what we're trying to get at.
Last edited by kemuri07 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:18 am

goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:45 am I'm not trying to stop anyone from having an opinion, you're 100% free to like or dislike whatever you want. All I said was watch it first to gain the full context. Imagine trying to talk about Dragon Ball with someone who refuses to watch it yet claims vehemently that its trash for whatever reason, its a waste of time. Then again suppose said person ended up reading or watching and still disliking it , then they just aren't a fan and that's cool too but at least a more worthwhile discussion can be had and maybe even some middle ground can be established. I'm not here wearing a tinfoil hat.

When I made my comment about dudes being "worried" i'm not implying that we wake up in cold sweats at the thought of making out with a transwoman, that's ridiculous. Nor am I trying to be the self appointed voice for all men, of course not but everyone is allowed to draw the line where they choose when it comes to their private life or am I missing something.

Some Transwomen do weaponize their dating life to blackmail certain guys, they dont deserve to die for it but its still not cool nor does it help in trying to break any stigmas.
Trans women is two words, like 'cool women' or 'hottest women on the planet'.

Anyway, yikes to the rest of this post. Thanks for saying "there's a real problem with trans women harming straight guys" without providing any evidence or actually defining said harm.
She/Her💕 💜 💙
progesterone princess, estradiol empress
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

kemuri07
Advanced Regular

Post by kemuri07 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:35 am

'member when I said we should yeet this thread into the sun.

We should just yeet this thread into the sun.

Not even fun any more watching people tell on themselves. Just sad.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:54 am

It doesn't really matter if this Chappelle fella hates trans or not, that's shifting the focus, if his material is poisonous, he can love'em all he wants, have as many trans friends as he likes, yet he is still harming their cause with his work. And that's what matters.

What he believes is anecdotal next to what he DOES.

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:24 am

For the record just to clear up that last point, I only brought it up in response to AIM’s point about guys being afraid of being outted as gay if it’s discovered that he messed around with a transwoman and thus they harm them to keep em quiet. So I mentioned how SOME, not all, not most but some do go the blackmailing route for different reasons and in most cases it’s usually involving athletes and entertainers and NO it’s not some mass epidemic but it does happen.

Granted I’m not trying to protect the guys who have harmed transwomen due to there own insecurities I’m not speaking for them.

What you do in your private life is your business, if you don’t mind dating a transwoman, more power to you but if that’s something you’re just not into then you shouldn’t be burned at stake, it’s just a preference.

@Shaddy

Context always matters, especially considering that most of Roshi’s antics are used to set up other gags or even used to move the story forward.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:30 am

Shaddy wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:07 am
Adamant wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:49 pm Yeeeeah if you go up to your boss and say "either you do as I say or I quit" you're running the chance of your boss' reply being "bye". Companies aren't obligated to drop products because a handful of employees are criitical of them, and clearly Netflix valued this special over these employees.

That's life yo.
Even if I agree that "that's life" (it isn't, there are plenty of ways to prevent this), they're still massive pieces of shit and I am entirely in my right to point that out.
No duh, all giant corporations are massive pieces of shit.

That too, is life. Yo.
Satan wrote:Lortedrøm! Bøh slog min datter ihjel! Hvad bilder du dig ind, Bøh?! Nu kommer Super-Satan og rydder op!

Brodes
Beyond Newbie

Post by Brodes » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:15 am

Koitsukai wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:54 am It doesn't really matter if this Chappelle fella hates trans or not, that's shifting the focus, if his material is poisonous, he can love'em all he wants, have as many trans friends as he likes, yet he is still harming their cause with his work. And that's what matters.

What he believes is anecdotal next to what he DOES.
Well what he did next was dictate that he has no idea why people had an issue with what he said, that he would be unsure what him and trans people would talk about, that it had to be 100% on his own terms, and that he was the one suffering here. So, you know, fuck him. And fuck what he would do next.

Majin Buu
Advanced Regular

Post by Majin Buu » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:26 am

goku the krump dancer wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:27 am I promise you, all straight guys are worried about when it comes to transwomen is being duped when they go out to a bar or nightclub.
Dude, you're demonstrating exactly why Chappelle's special is a problem with statements like this. You're simultaneously undermining your own point and proving the point everyone that disagrees with you is making.
KingVegetto wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:56 pm If Dave truly didn't like trans people he never would've done something like that,

Indeed.

Me and a trans guy I'm friends with were both friends with a guy we each had our own separate (but related) falling outs with. This guy often went to pride festivals and appeared to be good friends with the trans guy. One time this guy and I were on a car ride by ourselves and he revealed to me that he believes trans people transition because society didn't accept them as they originally were and that if they lived in a more open society (and he revealed his own ignorance by using Japan as an example) then they wouldn't feel the need to transition.

I admit that I don't know a whole lot about gender dysphoria, but I at least understand it enough to realize that his take didn't sound right based on what I do know about how gender dysphoria works. His "Japan is a more open society" claim was just the icing on the ignorance cake. He also couldn't wrap his head around the idea of The Matrix being a trans metaphor and was oddly dismissive of the idea (even though I believe the Wakowski sisters themselves have signed off on that interpretation).

I told my trans friend all this after we both fell out with this guy and he said the guy never told him any of this (I didn't tell him prior to this because I assumed he had had his own conversations with the guy about trans people). Turns out this guy held bigoted views on trans people, kept those views secret from the trans person he was "friends" with, and would go behind said "friend's" back when he wanted to express those views to others.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:53 am

Majin Buu wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:26 am
goku the krump dancer wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:27 am I promise you, all straight guys are worried about when it comes to transwomen is being duped when they go out to a bar or nightclub.
Dude, you're demonstrating exactly why Chappell's special is a problem with statements like this. You're simultaneously undermining your own point and proving the point everyone that disagrees with you is making.

Indeed.

Me and a trans guy I'm friends with were both friends with a guy we each had our own separate (but related) falling outs with. This guy often went to pride festivals and appeared to be good friends with the trans guy. One time this guy and I were on a car ride by ourselves and he revealed to me that he believes trans people transition because society didn't accept them as they originally were and that if they lived in a more open society (and he revealed his own ignorance by using Japan as an example) then they wouldn't feel the need to transition.

I admit that I don't know a whole lot about gender dysphoria, but I at least understand it enough to realize that his take didn't sound right based on what I do know about how gender dysphoria works. His "Japan is a more open society" claim was just the icing on the ignorance cake. He also couldn't wrap his head around the idea of The Matrix being a trans metaphor and was oddly dismissive of the idea (even though I believe the Wakowski sisters themselves have signed off on that interpretation).

I told my trans friend all this after we both fell out with this guy and he said the guy never told him any of this (I didn't tell him prior to this because I assumed he had had his own conversations with the guy about trans people). Turns out this guy held bigoted views on trans people, kept those views secret from the trans person he was "friends" with, and would go behind said "friend's" back when he wanted to express those views to others.
Hey honey, my signature has a link to the Gender Dysphoria Bible if you want to learn more about it. I also suggest watching the video where Abby Thorn from Philosophy Tube comes out. https://youtu.be/AITRzvm0Xtg

Re The Matrix: I mean, you give me a copy of the script and I could go line-by-line explaining how trans it is. It's pretty awesomely trans. Heck, the most obvious point: Agent Smith continually deadnames Neo, Neo is short for Neovagina and Neo and Trinity's relationship is just extremely Sapphic. They're two transbians played by cis actors. Sophie and their good friend Sarah delve into the subject a ton here. https://youtu.be/M0VnYcMHuDc
She/Her💕 💜 💙
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

kemuri07
Advanced Regular

Post by kemuri07 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:01 am

goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:24 am For the record just to clear up that last point, I only brought it up in response to AIM’s point about guys being afraid of being outted as gay if it’s discovered that he messed around with a transwoman and thus they harm them to keep em quiet. So I mentioned how SOME, not all, not most but some do go the blackmailing route for different reasons and in most cases it’s usually involving athletes and entertainers and NO it’s not some mass epidemic but it does happen.

Granted I’m not trying to protect the guys who have harmed transwomen due to there own insecurities I’m not speaking for them.

What you do in your private life is your business, if you don’t mind dating a transwoman, more power to you but if that’s something you’re just not into then you shouldn’t be burned at stake, it’s just a preference.

@Shaddy

Context always matters, especially considering that most of Roshi’s antics are used to set up other gags or even used to move the story forward.
So I don't know if you're aware of this, but by routinely bringing this point up that you are, wether implicitly or explicitly, justifying how a straight man might resort to violence because of some fear of getting blackmailed by a transgender individual. Unless you got sources to back any of what you're saying up, I'd suggest drop it. It's got nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

More importantly, you seem to be going in a number of directions here that it makes it hard to pinpoint what exactly you're talking about.
but if that’s something you’re just not into then you shouldn’t be burned at stake, it’s just a preference.
Is that what's happening here? Is anyone saying this? Are the Woke police coming after straight dudes forcing them to engage in relationships with transgender women?
Last edited by kemuri07 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

kemuri07
Advanced Regular

Post by kemuri07 » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:07 am

JulieYBM wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:53 am
Dude, you're demonstrating exactly why Chappell's special is a problem with statements like this. You're simultaneously undermining your own point and proving the point everyone that disagrees with you is making.

Indeed.

Hey honey, my signature has a link to the Gender Dysphoria Bible if you want to learn more about it. I also suggest watching the video where Abby Thorn from Philosophy Tube comes out. https://youtu.be/AITRzvm0Xtg

Re The Matrix: I mean, you give me a copy of the script and I could go line-by-line explaining how trans it is. It's pretty awesomely trans. Heck, the most obvious point: Agent Smith continually deadnames Neo, Neo is short for Neovagina and Neo and Trinity's relationship is just extremely Sapphic. They're two transbians played by cis actors. Sophie and their good friend Sarah delve into the subject a ton here. https://youtu.be/M0VnYcMHuDc
Huh. Interesting. I mean I never read it like that, but I do view The Matrix as one of "awakening"; whether or not its of a sexual or racial is probably up to the viewer. Though if the intended read is of a trans awakening, then I can buy that. It's why its weird how The Matrix eventually got co-opted by the alt-right movement, even though a passive reading of the movie points out that its very deliberately about breaking out of the status quo. Which is why all the red pilled nonsense is so goddamn dumb. All of these goobers are Cypher...the guy eating the stake he knows is not real, but wants it anyways because ignorance is bliss and knowledge is hard. Which is the entire point of The Matrix. But everyone wants to be Neo, but no one wants to work (or die) for it.

PurestEvil

Post by PurestEvil » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:13 am

who needs an off topic thread when we got this one right here?
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:14 am

kemuri07 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:07 am
JulieYBM wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:53 am

Indeed.

Huh. Interesting. I mean I never read it like that, but I do view The Matrix as one of "awakening"; whether or not its of a sexual or racial is probably up to the viewer. Though if the intended read is of a trans awakening, then I can buy that. It's why its weird how The Matrix eventually got co-opted by the alt-right movement, even though a passive reading of the movie points out that its very deliberately about breaking out of the status quo. Which is why all the red pilled nonsense is so goddamn dumb. All of these goobers are Cypher...the guy eating the stake he knows is not real, but wants it anyways because ignorance is bliss and knowledge is hard. Which is the entire point of The Matrix. But everyone wants to be Neo, but no one wants to work (or die) for it.
Yeah, it's pretty wild. The funniest thing is that the Red Pill is Estradiol and the Blue Pill is an anti-depressant. Of course, now the most common color for Estradiol is blue but it's still hilarious to laugh about it.

But yeah, Cypher is also a stand-in for class/community traitors. Hell, he even looks like infamous trans community traitor Buck Angel (a few years after the movie came out he met and then later outed Lana before she was ready, I believe). O.o
She/Her💕 💜 💙
Lucifer's bimbo daughter

goku the krump dancer
I Live Here

Post by goku the krump dancer » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:13 pm

Dude, you're demonstrating exactly why Chappelle's special is a problem with statements like this. You're simultaneously undermining your own point and proving the point everyone that disagrees with you is making.
Okay help me out man, what am I missing, outside of the Terf comment, what did he say that was so "dehumanizing" to Transpeople that I'm not understanding? I'm asking you in jest btw and I'm assuming you watched it. Because one of the major points he tried to drive home is that there is racism even within LGBTQ spectrum, he was curious as to how those people got certain rights and laws passed over the last 5-10 years whereas black folk seemingly got none even under the regime of a Black President. Mind you stand up comedy is always going to sting to some degree, thats not new and its not a Chappelle thing as i'm sure you know, but I don't see how its inciting violence toward Transfolk in particular.
It's not too late. One day, it will be.
Peace And Power MF DOOM!
Peace and Power Kevin Samuels

Shaddy

Post by Shaddy » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:37 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:24 am For the record just to clear up that last point, I only brought it up in response to AIM’s point about guys being afraid of being outted as gay if it’s discovered that he messed around with a transwoman and thus they harm them to keep em quiet. So I mentioned how SOME, not all, not most but some do go the blackmailing route for different reasons and in most cases it’s usually involving athletes and entertainers and NO it’s not some mass epidemic but it does happen.
And I'm saying it doesn't. This is a fake problem. Trans women do not "out men they sleep with as gay" because not only would that be a lie, not only would nobody just take a random woman at their word (especially if they hate trans people), but that would be massively degrading. This is not just a fake problem, it is a deliberate lie that either you are telling or someone else told you, specifically to fearmonger about trans people being some existential threat.
goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:24 am What you do in your private life is your business, if you don’t mind dating a transwoman, more power to you but if that’s something you’re just not into then you shouldn’t be burned at stake, it’s just a preference.
Exactly what the fuck do you even think the discussion we're having is? Absolutely nobody at any point has told you anything about who you can and can't date.

But you should probably notice that your argument about how scared you are of accidentally sleeping with a trans woman really doesn't make sense if other people can tell she's trans, but somehow you can't even after having sex with her.
goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:24 am @Shaddy

Seriously? You're actually taking this defense? News flash, genius: setting up gags or plot elements does not change whether having an old man routinely assault the female cast is a bad thing.
Adamant wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:30 am No duh, all giant corporations are massive pieces of shit.

That too, is life. Yo.
Okay, well then I don't know what your point was supposed to be. I'm not gonna ignore the things that suck about them just because I can expect them to suck.
kemuri07 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:01 am Is that what's happening here? Is anyone saying this? Are the Woke police coming after straight dudes forcing them to engage in relationships with transgender women?
I haven't even received my government-mandated fursona yet, how are they supposed to pack a whole GF in there with it?

Majin Buu
Advanced Regular

Post by Majin Buu » Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:58 pm

goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:13 pm Okay help me out man, what am I missing, outside of the Terf comment, what did he say that was so "dehumanizing" to Transpeople that I'm not understanding? I'm asking you in jest btw and I'm assuming you watched it.
I haven't watched it, and plenty of your detractors in this thread have already stated the issues with it.

I chimed in partially to point out how self-sabotaging your statements were.
Because one of the major points he tried to drive home is that there is racism even within LGBTQ spectrum, he was curious as to how those people got certain rights and laws passed over the last 5-10 years whereas black folk seemingly got none even under the regime of a Black President.
He's playing oppression olympics here. Pitting marginalized groups against each other is the most unhelpful way to address that.
JulieYBM wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:53 am Hey honey, my signature has a link to the Gender Dysphoria Bible if you want to learn more about it. I also suggest watching the video where Abby Thorn from Philosophy Tube comes out. https://youtu.be/AITRzvm0Xtg
Thanks for providing those resources! I watched the Philosophy Tube video (I have the Matrix one saved for later) and hearing trans people tell their stories helps clarify what having gender dysphoria is like.

JulieYBM
Patreon Supporter

Post by JulieYBM » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:30 pm

Majin Buu wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:58 pm
goku the krump dancer wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:13 pm Okay help me out man, what am I missing, outside of the Terf comment, what did he say that was so "dehumanizing" to Transpeople that I'm not understanding? I'm asking you in jest btw and I'm assuming you watched it.
I haven't watched it, and plenty of your detractors in this thread have already stated the issues with it.

I chimed in partially to point out how self-sabotaging your statements were.
Because one of the major points he tried to drive home is that there is racism even within LGBTQ spectrum, he was curious as to how those people got certain rights and laws passed over the last 5-10 years whereas black folk seemingly got none even under the regime of a Black President.
He's playing oppression olympics here. Pitting marginalized groups against each other is the most unhelpful way to address that.
JulieYBM wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:53 am Hey honey, my signature has a link to the Gender Dysphoria Bible if you want to learn more about it. I also suggest watching the video where Abby Thorn from Philosophy Tube comes out. https://youtu.be/AITRzvm0Xtg
Thanks for providing those resources! I watched the Philosophy Tube video (I have the Matrix one saved for later) and hearing trans people tell their stories helps clarify what having gender dysphoria is like.
Yeah, it's such a good video! It's so wild to see how much more alive she is in her post-coming out videos because it's so reflective of how it feels to feel gender euphoria.

Like, it wasn't until I came out that life was actual worth living and enjoyable. Anyone who remembers me pre-transition can probably tell that I have way, way more fun existing now than I did before.

Turns out that you're supposed to actually *like* your body and gender! If what you're doing now isn't working out for one I totally suggest one play with their gender. Maybe the one they assigned to you at birth isn't right for you!
She/Her💕 💜 💙
Lucifer's bimbo daughter