The three biggest achievements for various characters

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cold Skin
I Live Here

The three biggest achievements for various characters

Post by Cold Skin » Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:58 pm

What do you consider as various characters' top 3 achievements, from best (N°1 or Gold) to third best (N°3 or Bronze)?

For example, with Gohan, I would say:

Image Has brought important help during the Tournament of Power, therefore being partly responsible for saving Universe 7 and ultimately eight different universes.

Image Has defeated Cell, a main villain of an entire arc that would have ended human life on Earth, when nobody else could have been powerful enough to save the day.

Image Has pretty much achieved his dream life, having a big house, a loving family with a wife and a kid, the kind of job he always wanted and being recognized as being excellent at it apparently.

Of course, the order of things is always debatable and depends on your perception of what makes an achievement more valuable than others.
People could consider that those very same achievements from Gohan should be in a different order from most valuable to third best.

But it doesn't matter, it's still interesting to know the best achievements you personally attribute to various characters so far, regardless of the criterias you take into account.
Last edited by Cold Skin on Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

MasenkoHA
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: The three biggest achievements for various characters

Post by MasenkoHA » Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:08 pm

Goku
1. Finding our girls don’t have pee pee and balls
2. Learning 12 comes after 11
3. Getting married before all his yearning for love friends

PurestEvil
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by PurestEvil » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:48 am

Vegeta
3) Communicating with the Earth to feed Goku’s genki dama
2) raising a good family
1) turning from being a genocidal maniac to a hero-of-sorts
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Rest in Peace, Toriyama-san

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:32 am

Zamasu

1) Merging with the fabric of the Cosmos and annihilating all mortal life in the Future Timeline, forcing Grand Zeno himself to take drastic measures
2) Killing all the Gods in all the Universes, thus achieving ultimate power in the God hierarchy
3) Wishing for Immortality (the only villain who succeeded in doing so; Vegeta and Frieza failed)

As far as villains are concerned, Zamasu remains unsurpassed in terms of achievements. And he will likely never be surpassed :roll:

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Saiya6Cit » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:14 am

Yamcha

Bronze: Stop his fear of women.
Silver: Quit living in the middle of the desert thieving and getting a baseball career.
Gold: Keep being friends with the Z warriors despite what happened with Bulma...

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:36 am

Bulma:
gold: building a time machine and saving another timeline which ended up saving the multiverse.
silver: inventing the dragon radar.
bronze: finding a boyfriend.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:05 pm

Future Trunks-

3. Killing Cell in his timeline.
2. Connecting with/training with Vegeta.
1. Destroying 17, 18, Babidi, and Dabura of his timeline.

But, then Zamasu came and shot it all to HFIL.

Demon Prince Piccolo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Demon Prince Piccolo » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:30 pm

Krillin

Gold: Realizing his greatest superpower, that he doesn't have a nose (meaning he's immune to Bacteria's stink, then defeating him in the 21st Budokai).

Silver: Despite his long-running self-esteem issues, he listens to his heart (and other vital organs) and manages to woo a woman who is much more powerful than him.

Bronze: He serves as the catalyst for major turning points in Goku's journey, first getting killed by Tambourine and sending Goku on a warpath to eventually killing Piccolo Daimao, and later being blown up by Freeza, directly causing Goku's transformation into a Super Saiyan. Despite the endless jokes some fans make, these moments serve to honor Krillin more than anything, showing just how important he is to Goku.
The story of DRAGON BALL starts from the moment Goku met Bulma. I don't really mind the Z, so long as it's understood that it's not the true beginning of the story.

I actually prefer the Goku vs Tenshinhan and Goku vs Piccolo Jr. rivalries to the Goku vs Vegeta rivalry.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:46 pm

Mr. Satan

GOLD: saved the universe by convincing the earthlings to lend their energy to kill Buu.

Silver: Killing Cell when nobody was looking. Only he could do that.

Bronze: befriending Buu, he made a new friend and now cares for somebody else, when before he cared only about himself. He taught Buu the value of life bla bla.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:10 am

MasenkoHA wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:08 pm Goku
1. Finding our girls don’t have pee pee and balls
2. Learning 12 comes after 11
3. Getting married before all his yearning for love friends
I love MasenkoHA. He's awesome... but there are girls with pee pee and balls. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! SO SHY! :mrgreen:
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:01 am

Chi Chi

1) Convincing Goku to marry her.
2) Somehow managing to have sex with Goku at least TWICE!
3) Convincing Goku to get a job.

Honorable mention: For the most part getting her way in regards to Gohan's upbringing.

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Saiya6Cit » Mon Oct 25, 2021 11:50 am

Videl

Gold: Learning how to handle ki and to fly
Silver: Fitting in into the Z warriors and Gohan's family so quicky (she could have taken it so wrong like becoming hysterical or in a state of shock but she didn't)
Bronze: Finding a man to marry who was stronger than her own father.