Dragon Ball GT Review of Awesomeness

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Dragon Ball GT Review of Awesomeness

Post by sangofe » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:34 am

Heya. Are you guys planning on finishing reviewing DBGT, or has this been abandoned? I realize you guys have gotten older and have busy adult lives but it'd be great if you could finish this! Even though the podcast itself doesn't come out often anymore...

Demon Prince Piccolo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Dragon Ball GT of awesomeness

Post by Demon Prince Piccolo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:50 pm

Wasnt aware of this, but I'm a fan of GT so I'd be interested in listening to this as well!
The story of DRAGON BALL starts from the moment Goku met Bulma. I don't really mind the Z, so long as it's understood that it's not the true beginning of the story.

I actually prefer the Goku vs Tenshinhan and Goku vs Piccolo Jr. rivalries to the Goku vs Vegeta rivalry.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:45 am

Demon Prince Piccolo wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:50 pm Wasnt aware of this, but I'm a fan of GT so I'd be interested in listening to this as well!
It was very fun: https://www.kanzenshuu.com/tag/gt-revie ... esomeness/

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:25 am

Yeah, absolutely. I know I promise things, but I do ultimately deliver on them! ... Even if it's a decade later! It'll continue. At some point.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Sat Oct 30, 2021 12:52 pm

VegettoEX wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:25 am Yeah, absolutely. I know I promise things, but I do ultimately deliver on them! ... Even if it's a decade later! It'll continue. At some point.
Great! But I imagine this depends very much on Jeff? I'll still be around anyway no matter how long it takes! Unless Toei stop producing 2D animation...

CuppaKofe

Re: Dragon Ball GT Review of Awesomeness

Post by CuppaKofe » Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:25 pm

It's definitely one of my favourite ongoing podcast arcs! Looking forward to when the stars align again! :D
Looking for the following Pioneer single:

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Re: Dragon Ball GT Review of Awesomeness

Post by sangofe » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:54 am

CuppaKofe wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:25 pm It's definitely one of my favourite ongoing podcast arcs! Looking forward to when the stars align again! :D
Same here!