Warner Channel is airing Dragon Ball stuff in Latin America.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Warner Channel is airing Dragon Ball stuff in Latin America.

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:19 pm

And it apparently did so well they are going to get Naruto too!
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Asin
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Warner Channel is airing Dragon Ball stuff in Latin America.

Post by Asin » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:01 pm

What particular Dragon Ball stuff? OG DB, original Z, Kai, Super, what is being broadcast?

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:37 pm

Asin wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:01 pm What particular Dragon Ball stuff? OG DB, original Z, Kai, Super, what is being broadcast?
So far, Warner Channel aired Kai, TFC and 10 Z Movies.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:39 pm

DBZKai and all the DBZ Movies. Nicktoons 2.0 but in latin america.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:10 am

That's cool. What countries in Latin America is the Warner Channel running in?
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup:

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:41 am

Almost all of them as far as I know.