Favorite villain from each series?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

BeaBumby
Beyond Newbie

Re: Favorite villain from each series?

Post by BeaBumby » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:06 am

DB: King Piccolo (and by extension, Junior.)
I love him, I love him so much. He's so enthusiastic and manical about his delightful evilness! How he rambles on about the world beneath him, caught up in his rule! His FUCKIN EXPRESSIONS SO WONDERFULLY FEROCIOUS
I'll probably have him as my icon soon (honorable mention to the gay guy)

DBZ: so faaaaar.. Freeza, especially with Mr. Ayres' voice. Somehow the dude made high pitched screaming sound cool.
There isn't much about the little creep that hasn't been said already

GT: Well I've only really gotten to Myuu, however I like his voice a ton, as well as his design. But I'm expecting Baby to be my fave

Super: Does Beerus count? I'm gonna say Beerus. I know he's not EVIL but I like him.
Hiya! I'm Bea :]
she/her yknow

uhhh me icon was drawn by bestest friend ever! feel free to compliment their artistic prowess!

Demon Prince Piccolo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Demon Prince Piccolo » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:10 am

If we can count Beerus as a villain, then I'm changing my vote. He's a character I actually genuinely like.
The story of DRAGON BALL starts from the moment Goku met Bulma. I don't really mind the Z, so long as it's understood that it's not the true beginning of the story.

I actually prefer the Goku vs Tenshinhan and Goku vs Piccolo Jr. rivalries to the Goku vs Vegeta rivalry.

BeaBumby
Beyond Newbie

Post by BeaBumby » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:27 am

BeaBumby wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:06 am I'll probably have him as my icon soon
anyone got a gif of that one rotating shot of him after he becomes young again? orrrr do ya guys prefer what my icon is now?
she/her yknow

uhhh me icon was drawn by bestest friend ever! feel free to compliment their artistic prowess!

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:23 am

BeaBumby wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:27 am
anyone got a gif of that one rotating shot of him after he becomes young again? orrrr do ya guys prefer what my icon is now?
Why would you care what people prefer? Pick the one YOU prefer. That's yours profile.

Anyway, here's a gif you asked for
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

BeaBumby
Beyond Newbie

Post by BeaBumby » Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:21 pm

sunsetshimmer wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:23 am
BeaBumby wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:27 am
Why would you care what people prefer? Pick the one YOU prefer. That's yours profile.

Anyway, here's a gif you asked for
thank you! now how do I make it fit in the file size limit without making it less than 100x100?
she/her yknow

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:18 pm

BeaBumby wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:21 pm thank you! now how do I make it fit in the file size limit without making it less than 100x100?
Easiest way would be to use online compressor, like this one: https://ezgif.com/optimize
You should be able to compress it and crop/resize if you want to.
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta