Looking for HQ DVD Cover scans of The History of Trunks, Bardock The Father of Goku, and Super Android 13 DVDs

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

nandebro

Looking for HQ DVD Cover scans of The History of Trunks, Bardock The Father of Goku, and Super Android 13 DVDs

Post by nandebro » Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:01 pm

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but would anyone possibly have High Quality Scans of the original single dvd covers that funimation did for The History of Trunks, Bardock The Father of Goku, and Super Android 13? I have the disks but no case anymore since I have had them since I was kid. I really don't want to pay $50 CDN plus shipping for each replacement dvd from ebay just for the cases since I already have the disks...

I tried looking online, but the ones I did find are of low quality. Trying to upscale them makes them look blurry and the words are no longer intelligible. So if anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for reading :)
Last edited by nandebro on Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Looking for HQ scans of The History of Trunks, Bardock The Father of Goku, and Super Android 13 DVDs

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:08 pm

If you are looking for pirated goods, look elsewhere. The forum frowns on piracy.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

This forum is so over-dramatic that it's not even funny.
90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

nandebro

Re: Looking for HQ scans of The History of Trunks, Bardock The Father of Goku, and Super Android 13 DVDs

Post by nandebro » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:37 pm

Cure Dragon 255 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:08 pm If you are looking for pirated goods, look elsewhere. The forum frowns on piracy.
No, I am not looking for pirated goods. I think you may have misunderstood my post. I already have and own the official DVD's. I just lost their cases and would like to print out new ones so I can complete my collection without having to pay $50 for each replacement (the single DVD's are quite expensive for some reason) when I already have the actual official disks for them.

dva_raza
Temporarily Banned

Post by dva_raza » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:47 pm

Cure Dragon 255 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:08 pm If you are looking for pirated goods, look elsewhere. The forum frowns on piracy.
Lol chill clean shirt. He was just asking about the cases

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Looking for HQ DVD Cover scans of The History of Trunks, Bardock The Father of Goku, and Super Android 13 DVDs

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:59 pm

I misunderstood sorry.
Marz wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:27 pm "Well, the chapter was good, the story was good and so were the fights. But a new transformation, in Dragon Ball? And one that's ugly? This is where we draw the line!!! Jump the Shark moment!!"

90sDBZ wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:44 pm19 years ago I was rushing home from school to watch DBZ on Cartoon Network, and today I've rushed home from work to watch DBS on Pop. I guess it's true the more things change the more they stay the same. :lol:

eledoremassis02
I Live Here

Re: Looking for HQ DVD Cover scans of The History of Trunks, Bardock The Father of Goku, and Super Android 13 DVDs

Post by eledoremassis02 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:20 pm

I scanned History of Trunks a while ago

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:10 pm

dva_raza wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:47 pm
I made a mistake no need to be smartass.

Cure Dragon 255
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cure Dragon 255 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:10 pm

dva_raza wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:47 pm
I made a mistake no need to be smartass.

nandebro

Post by nandebro » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:44 am

eledoremassis02 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:20 pm I scanned History of Trunks a while ago
Awesome! This is perfect thanks for scanning this I really appreciate your help.
Now to find the others!!

bkev
I Live Here

Post by bkev » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:15 pm

They won't measure up to the, frankly excellent, scan provided for the Trunks special, but these two I found should print out at least decently:

Super Android 13

Bardock

I searched on google, then used tineye to find the largest possible match. Took only a few minutes. Hope it works, and if they don't cut it, best of luck to you!
[quote="Brakus"]For all the flack that FUNimation gets on this forum for their quote about DBZ, there's some modicum of truth to it: a 9-year-old is born every day. Or in some cases, "reborn". DBZ may be a kids' show, but it's been so close to so many hearts all over Japan, America, and quite possibly, even the world.[/quote]

cheesebae9

Post by cheesebae9 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:13 pm

lol i always thought the super android 13 cover was super strange. wonder if the artist is known online/any high quality pics of just the art (cause it def looks digital)?

nandebro

Post by nandebro » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:52 am

bkev wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:15 pm They won't measure up to the, frankly excellent, scan provided for the Trunks special, but these two I found should print out at least decently:

Super Android 13

Bardock

I searched on google, then used tineye to find the largest possible match. Took only a few minutes. Hope it works, and if they don't cut it, best of luck to you!
These are perfect! These are way better and larger than the ones I was able to find online. I've never heard of tineye, but I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thanks so much for the help :)

nandebro

Post by nandebro » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:01 am

cheesebae9 wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:13 pm lol i always thought the super android 13 cover was super strange. wonder if the artist is known online/any high quality pics of just the art (cause it def looks digital)?
Yeah, idk who drew that artwork, but it sure does look a bit... off to say the least lol