What are your ideas for a Sadala arc if we ever get one?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

What are your ideas for a Sadala arc if we ever get one?

Post by MrGohanks » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:08 pm

If a Sadala saga were to ever become a reality, how would you want it to play out?

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: What are your ideas for a Sadala arc if we ever get one?

Post by Saiya6Cit » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:47 pm

Planet Sadala? As in the other name they gave to planet Vejita?

Being afraid of not having understood your question completely but feeling like telling you my ideas for a Planet Veyita movie/series/OVA
because that I would be awesome, a prequel of DB where we actually get to see how the Saiyans used to serve the Freezer Empire, Vegeta when we was growing up. Vegeta has a solid fandom that I think it is justified.

I don't mind if they "steal" these ideas, be my guest, just EXECUTE THEM WELL. Either CGI or live action, don't go cheap, get good actors/actresses even if they are not famous, probably theather people. Get an all asian cast, it is an asian story and that way subsequent race issues can be eliminated.

I want to see more about Nappa and Radditz. Give them a son, give them a brother. More female saiyans from that era. More about the saiyan culture as an species, maybe go all the way back to the Tsufurujin times. Give it a more adult hystory-like feeling like the Vikings series, those are my ideas.

Have a nice day. Long live Dragon Ball.

Peace.

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:11 am

I think he was talking about Planet Sadala from Universe 6, since Cabba told Vegeta that it still exists there, and Vegeta replied that he would like to visit it someday. People took this as a hint that exploring Universe 6 could be a possible story arc, but then we got Moro and Granolah.

Not sure what they can do in such an arc, though. Aside from Kale, Saiyans from Universe 6 are small fry compared to the ones from Universe 7. If such an arc is actually made, given the recent level of story writing, I wouldn't be surprised if they do something like this: Big Evil™ randomly appears in Universe 6 at the right time in the plot for some reason, not even Hit can defeat him, Champa and Vados can't interfere, Cabba contacts Vegeta, Vegeta helps them fight (maybe with Goku, unless this is finally a chance for a long awaited Vegeta-centric arc), maybe one or two Saiyans from Universe 6 can perform the Super Saiyan God ritual, Vegeta meets the king, everybody wins.

Alternatively, Kale meets Broly and they pull a cross-universal Potara fusion. Everyone else dies.

MrGohanks
Temporarily Banned

Post by MrGohanks » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:51 pm

Saiya6Cit wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:47 pm Planet Sadala? As in the other name they gave to planet Vejita?

Being afraid of not having understood your question completely but feeling like telling you my ideas for a Planet Veyita movie/series/OVA
because that I would be awesome, a prequel of DB where we actually get to see how the Saiyans used to serve the Freezer Empire, Vegeta when we was growing up. Vegeta has a solid fandom that I think it is justified.

I don't mind if they "steal" these ideas, be my guest, just EXECUTE THEM WELL. Either CGI or live action, don't go cheap, get good actors/actresses even if they are not famous, probably theather people. Get an all asian cast, it is an asian story and that way subsequent race issues can be eliminated.

I want to see more about Nappa and Radditz. Give them a son, give them a brother. More female saiyans from that era. More about the saiyan culture as an species, maybe go all the way back to the Tsufurujin times. Give it a more adult hystory-like feeling like the Vikings series, those are my ideas.

Have a nice day. Long live Dragon Ball.

Peace.
I was talking about Universe 6 Sadala.