The Last Royal Family of the Saiyans

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SorikaiWolf89
Not-So-Newbie

The Last Royal Family of the Saiyans

Post by SorikaiWolf89 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:22 pm

I was thinking …

“Technically aren’t Vegeta and his new family on Earth the last of the Saiyan Royal lineage?”

Bulma would be a queen in title since she “married” a prince who is now a technically king in title since he was the next in line after his father to be king but since his father was killed the title would have formally been passed to prince Vegeta that is if planet Vegeta and it’s inhabitants were still in existence

Trunks would technically be the next prince/king in line after Vegeta and Bulla would be the next princess/queen in line after Bulma

Obviously though Vegeta chose to eventually live a normal life on Earth not to rule as the new “Prince of Earth” so to speak since his Saiyan royality and heritage is his biggest pride and joy not to be an “Earthing” but still he keeps his title anyway on Earth as a prince out of pride of being of a royal family

However he never forced the title of queen on Bulma or the titles of prince/princess on his son and daughter but if he wanted to he could formally call them by their titles

Being though that Bulma, Trunks, and Bulla were born and raised on Earth though he probably saw them as “true Earthlings” instead of being part of his royal family lineage so he let them live normal lives without the burden and responsibility of being royalty

Even if they DID receive the titles though it wouldn’t mean anything to the people of Earth as they don’t even know what a Saiyan is in the first place and would feel like they’re being ruled/controlled/taken over by an alien race that they know nothing about

Plus if Trunks received the title of prince I feel like he would humbly decline it as it would mean nothing to him bc he’s an Earthling not a true Saiyan who knows nothing of his fathers planet or even of his own paternal grandfather , King Vegeta

I can totally see Bulma and Bulla being very vain/prideful of being the queen and the princess though as they are both very into luxurious lifestyles and their personal possessions like clothes

In fact they both pretty much already live like queens/princesses bc of their vast wealth as one of the wealthiest families on the planet bc of Dr Brief’s extremely successful company known as Capsule Corporation

For example though IF Trunks and Bulla were born on Planet Vegeta they WOULD be considered to be a prince and princess by formal title plus will have the responsibilities as the next in line to lead the Saiyan race

Same with Bulma she would be the new queen of the Saiyans after the death/passing of the title from Vegeta’s mother as the former queen

SorikaiWolf89
Not-So-Newbie

Re: The Last Royal Family of the Saiyans

Post by SorikaiWolf89 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:54 pm

SorikaiWolf89 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:22 pm I was thinking …

“Technically aren’t Vegeta and his new family on Earth the last of the Saiyan Royal lineage?”

Bulma would be a queen in title since she “married” a prince who is now a technically king in title since he was the next in line after his father to be king but since his father was killed the title would have formally been passed to prince Vegeta that is if planet Vegeta and it’s inhabitants were still in existence

Trunks would technically be the next prince/king in line after Vegeta and Bulla would be the next princess/queen in line after Bulma

Obviously though Vegeta chose to eventually live a normal life on Earth not to rule as the new “Prince of Earth” so to speak since his Saiyan royality and heritage is his biggest pride and joy not to be an “Earthing” but still he keeps his title anyway on Earth as a prince out of pride of being of a royal family

However he never forced the title of queen on Bulma or the titles of prince/princess on his son and daughter but if he wanted to he could formally call them by their titles

Being though that Bulma, Trunks, and Bulla were born and raised on Earth though he probably saw them as “true Earthlings” instead of being part of his royal family lineage so he let them live normal lives without the burden and responsibility of being royalty

Even if they DID receive the titles though it wouldn’t mean anything to the people of Earth as they don’t even know what a Saiyan is in the first place and would feel like they’re being ruled/controlled/taken over by an alien race that they know nothing about

Plus if Trunks received the title of prince I feel like he would humbly decline it as it would mean nothing to him bc he’s an Earthling not a true Saiyan who knows nothing of his fathers planet or even of his own paternal grandfather , King Vegeta

I can totally see Bulma and Bulla being very vain/prideful of being the queen and the princess though as they are both very into luxurious lifestyles and their personal possessions like clothes

In fact they both pretty much already live like queens/princesses bc of their vast wealth as one of the wealthiest families on the planet bc of Dr Brief’s extremely successful company known as Capsule Corporation

For example though IF Trunks and Bulla were born on Planet Vegeta they WOULD be considered to be a prince and princess by formal title plus will have the responsibilities as the next in line to lead the Saiyan race

Same with Bulma she would be the new queen of the Saiyans after the death/passing of the title from Vegeta’s mother as the former queen

Anyone have any thoughts ?

Zephyr
I Live Here

Post by Zephyr » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:36 pm

I wonder if Vegeta passed the title to Goku when he was crowned "#1".

SorikaiWolf89
Not-So-Newbie

Post by SorikaiWolf89 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:06 pm

Zephyr wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:36 pm I wonder if Vegeta passed the title to Goku when he was crowned "#1".
What he meant by that was that he finally admitted that Goku was stronger than him hence being the strongest Saiyan

I seriously doubt he would ever pass his Royal title to Goku bc he’s not of Saiyan royalty
I can possibly see him passing it to Trunks though IF Trunks had any interest in being the next Saiyan prince to take up his fathers Royal legacy but since he was born and raised on Earth he’s essentially an “Earthling” who happens to have a Saiyan prince as a father

If Trunks was born and raised on Planet Vegeta though then he would most definitely inherit the title of Prince of the Saiyans