Zavvi's "Dragon Ball Sale"

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragon Ball Ireland
I Live Here

Zavvi's "Dragon Ball Sale"

Post by Dragon Ball Ireland » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:11 am

Just seen Zavvi are discounting some releases in the lead up to Super Hero hitting UK and Irish cinemas.

While it's not the best sale ever, I think there are some decent deals here for anyone looking to add to their collection, like these:

Broly Blu-Ray - £7.99
Battle of Gods Blu-Ray - £9.99
Resurrection F Collector's Edition Blu-Ray - £11.99
Movie Double Features - £11.99 each (Complete Collection for £54.99 is even better, but for anyone that wants the individual sets with their cover art it's not too bad)
GT Season DVDs - £11.99

The drops on the Z Blu-Rays are appreciated, I'd like to see them go lower for people who were holding out for them. Something like 2 for £25 or even £30 would be great value, so hopefully they will go down to that in a future sale.

Would also like to see the Super and Kai TFC Blu-Rays going for £11.99 each for anyone that doesn't have them. No Kai 1.0 of course because it's out of print.

Sadly Zavvi doesn't have any OG Dragon Ball currently, although they can be found on Amazon for £14.99 each, which is good.
Do you have any info about international non-English broadcasts about the Dragon Ball anime or manga translations/editions? Please message me. Researching for a future book with Dragon Ball scholar Derek Padula :thumbup: