any chance the super heroes bluray will have it's dts x sound track on it?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Inkei9001
Not-So-Newbie

any chance the super heroes bluray will have it's dts x sound track on it?

Post by Inkei9001 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:15 pm

It's getting imax screenings and those usually require dtsx these days. My local theater is also advertising it as having dtsx as well as Dolby 7.1 depending on the room you pick to watch it in.

But I remember the last mha movie also advertised the movie as having dts and Dolby 7.1. yet it's bluray only had a 5.1 track. Will super hero be cursed to the same fate?

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: any chance the super heroes bluray will have it's dts x sound track on it?

Post by Saiya6Cit » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:56 pm

Uhhmmm
In my country we only have 3 cities with IMAX screen, I live in one of them but I just checked the website and they don't have it in IMAX, but they do have it on 7.1 channels, on what they call Macro EX DOBLY ATMOS screen if anyone is curious:
https://cinepolis.com/macro-xe#beneficios

I

Majin Man 101
Beyond Newbie

Re: any chance the super heroes bluray will have it's dts x sound track on it?

Post by Majin Man 101 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:34 pm

Inkei9001 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:15 pm It's getting imax screenings and those usually require dtsx these days. My local theater is also advertising it as having dtsx as well as Dolby 7.1 depending on the room you pick to watch it in.

But I remember the last mha movie also advertised the movie as having dts and Dolby 7.1. yet it's bluray only had a 5.1 track. Will super hero be cursed to the same fate?
I do believe that the Super hero Blu-ray will have a Dolby 5.1 true HD mix. I wouldn't ever hold out for Crunchyroll to bless us with DTS X or Dolby Atmos ever.