Did Tenshinhan and Chiaotzu looked better in their green Buu Saga attires?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Geraldo
Beyond Newbie

Did Tenshinhan and Chiaotzu looked better in their green Buu Saga attires?

Post by Geraldo » Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:46 am

In comparison to how they dress in Dragon Ball Super. I also think that their blue Buu Saga attires looked better than their current look.

Beerus

Re: Did Tenshinhan and Chiaotzu looked better in their green Buu Saga attires?

Post by Beerus » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:47 pm

I think the super attire is well designed , but it doesn't quite fit Tien's character. Having said that , it kinda makes sense they make something not as bold as Tien's pretty much a background character now.

Ashur
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ashur » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:47 pm

It makes sense Tenshinhan and Chaozu now dress in more formal tunics given they are supposed to be the masters of a New Crane School dojo, instead of nomad wanderers, i like how they are reminiscent but different from his original Crane tunics, but personally i always preferred Tenshinhan's shirtless look or the one he had in the Cell Arc, i feel he should wear his current Super attire when he's not fighting but take it off and fight shirtless when stuff gets serious.

That way we can also see his scar, which is an important design detail that reminds us of his history with Tao Pai Pai.

Modern_Dingus

Post by Modern_Dingus » Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:28 am

I personally would've loved something simpler than what we got in Super, I like his new Qipao, but it does seem a bit out of place? Like it's much fancier than anything we see the normal Z fighters wearing, I'd like it if it was more akin to his long Green Qipao/Gi w/ brown cape seen in certain promo art or just before Frieza's arrival.
Are you a fan of Xenoverse 2? Want to help spread awareness of other races utility? Check this out!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=46756