Translator needed for a rare DB special! No one did it before, You could be the first.

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

peterx
Beyond Newbie

Translator needed for a rare DB special! No one did it before, You could be the first.

Post by peterx » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:12 am

Hey,

There is a rare Dragon Ball x One Piece crossover special, called the "Kyuutai Panic Adventure!" that still not got English subs after almost 20 years.. this is a short 2x 9 minutes special: https://anidb.net/anime/11447

(I have the video files in the best quality possible that can be found on the web, but I can't share here publicly on Kanzenshuu forums due to rules. There is no official release of this special, not even on Japanese DVDs.)

Is there a translator here (or one of your friend) who can translate from Japanese to English to finally make subs for this short special?
Maybe the only thing that still not got subs at all from all of DB animation.. you could be the first to take that credit! :mrgreen:

(Only a translator needed, if you can make timing too thats a very big bonus but not a necessity :) )
Last edited by peterx on Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:16 am, edited 7 times in total.

FPSSJ4_Goku
Regular

Re: Translator needed for a rare DB special

Post by FPSSJ4_Goku » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:04 am

When I first saw this I thought you were talking about the 2007 Japan Hero Awards that featured Goku in it. Also I think I've only heard of Kyuutai Panic Adventure from the DB Wiki, never saw it.
So, you decided to read my signature, eh?

If you'd like, check out my YouTube channel, and maybe subscribe?

peterx
Beyond Newbie

Re: Translator needed for a rare DB special

Post by peterx » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:26 am

Hi, yeah I got that too :) Fortunately that was translated long ago.

Btw. do you speak Japanese for translation?