DBZ Origins the animated series by Disney

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

DBZ Origins the animated series by Disney

Post by Saiya6Cit » Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:53 pm

IT IS FAKE

I am just posting it here because this is an international Dragon Ball Forum and since yesterday in many latino sites and social media has been a rumor saying that Disney is in the making of a CGI new dragon ball series which is called "DBZ Originis" and it has kid goku.

It was based on a fanart in artstation, found here:

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/14vLlK

And it scalated quickly to the point in which some places state for it to be true, just letting you know in the case you hear something.

Have a nice weekend guys

Geraldo
Beyond Newbie

Re: DBZ Origins the animated series by Disney

Post by Geraldo » Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:11 pm

1. Latins were an Italian tribe, so I won't call or consider these folks in Spanish speaking countries as "Latinos".
2. These folks always spam the web with such false information and hype themselves to only get disappointed when the said lie doesn't come true.

Wrigglything
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wrigglything » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:16 am

As flawed as Raya and the Last Dragon can, it'd be interesting to see Disney Feature Animation do more high octane action movies like Super Hero. That is, if the animation is like that and if the writing was better, of course. Although, it would have to meet certain standards to meet their principles, and there's absolutely no way either Shueisha, Toei Animation or Disney would want to work together in any other manner than licensing or maybe even funding their movies.

Still, a remake of the original Dragon Ball manga without much anime filler and better pacing could still be possible. Heck, just look at how FMA handled it.

Ashur
Beyond Newbie

Post by Ashur » Sat Oct 01, 2022 11:13 pm

They turned my boy into a generic Disney movie character!

nineko
Beyond Newbie

Post by nineko » Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:42 am

Sometimes it's interesting to imagine how things would look in different styles, that Family Guy episode with the multiverse comes to mind, or that manga about Deadpool. I wouldn't mind a Disney version of Dragon Ball, though I'm not sure how they would deal with all the violence and all the deaths, I mean, it's not like Disney ever had a huntsman kill the main character's mother, or an evil feline kill his own brother.

supersaiyamangod
Beyond Newbie

Post by supersaiyamangod » Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:40 pm

Saiya6Cit wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:53 pm IT IS FAKE

I am just posting it here because this is an international Dragon Ball Forum and since yesterday in many latino sites and social media has been a rumor saying that Disney is in the making of a CGI new dragon ball series which is called "DBZ Originis" and it has kid goku.

And it scalated quickly to the point in which some places state for it to be true, just letting you know in the case you hear something.

Have a nice weekend guys
Did this person also do the other dragon ball characters in this style?

ATA
Beyond Newbie

Post by ATA » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:49 pm

Saiya6Cit wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:53 pm IT IS FAKE

Have a nice weekend guys
Looks like a Kingdom Hearts Kid Goku
May Your Heart Be Your Guiding Key

Saiya6Cit
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Saiya6Cit » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:04 pm

Geraldo wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 2:11 pm 1. Latins were an Italian tribe, so I won't call or consider these folks in Spanish speaking countries as "Latinos".
2. These folks always spam the web with such false information and hype themselves to only get disappointed when the said lie doesn't come true.
Uh I guess you have a point, the correct term would be Hispanic. I suppose since in business at work they always reffer to us as Latam which literally means "Latin America" I got that term.
Looks like a Kingdom Hearts Kid Goku
8-10 women think he is cute, I asked around