Which character has the best voice in the Funimation dub?

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Codarik
Advanced Regular

Re: Which character has the best voice in the Funimation dub?

Post by Codarik » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:03 pm

Honorable mention to Dale Kelly for his performance as Ginyu/Narrator in the original 1999 dub. His charisma carried the dub at the time.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:41 pm

batistabus wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:29 am Definitely Ayers. I think Sabat is a great guy, a true fan, and a fantastic actor. Also, Rager is really good as Satan.
Rager, even compared to the Japanese recasts is still the closest to capturing that deep, burly gutteral Mr. Satan voice that Gouri had in my opinion.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

TheGreatness25
I Live Here

Post by TheGreatness25 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:56 pm

I think that my favorite voices from Funimation are definitely in the later years. Beerus probably has my favorite Funimation voice.