In reply to VegettoEX in Dragonball Animation Legend thread-

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Payne222
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Payne222 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:01 pm

Alright, I get out of class, go to the library, log on, and see my topic locked because people older then me can't be mature about some Dragonball DVD releases? Come on people. Get a hold of yourselfs, please. You're making Daizenshuu EX and even yourselfs look stupid.
「あの地球人のように?・・・クリリンのことか・・・クリリンのことか————っ!!!!!!」

「オレは地球からきさまをたおすためにやってきたサイヤ人・・・おだやかな心をもちながらはげしい怒りによって目覚めた伝説の戦士・・・超サイヤ人孫悟空だ!!!!!」

mAcChaos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mAcChaos » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:06 pm

Payne222 wrote:Alright, I get out of class, go to the library, log on, and see my topic locked because people older then me can't be mature about some Dragonball DVD releases? Come on people. Get a hold of yourselfs, please. You're making Daizenshuu EX and even yourselfs look stupid.
How old are you?
b_boult wrote:Yes believe it or not some of us don't like him but we're not whiney faggots about it. This was painful to read and I hope you get banned.
I remember you...

Blitzen, you seem to have been here for a while, so you should know the rules by now, shouldn't you? You know that this is only going to get you banned. What's the point? Sure, you might not like a few people but there's still others that you'd like to talk to and probably other topics that you'd like to discuss, so there's no use in throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
[i]"I have yet to show you, young warrior, what I'm truly capable of."[/i] - Cell

Last Son of Krypton
Beyond Newbie

Post by Last Son of Krypton » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:12 pm

Why don't we all leave this thread alone until EX sees it? It's his damn forum, so let HIM take care of it. You can talk all day long to blitzen until you are blue in the face, but I don't think he gives a shit about what any of us have to say. So let's all just back out of this thread slowly and leave it the hell alone.
[b]Superman to Darkseid after the apparent destruction of Imperiex in [i]Our Worlds At War[/i][/b]

[i]I think I found the true nature of existence. Something you'll never know. I almost feel sorry for you. How does it feel to be so...[b]insignificant?[/b][/i]

Payne222
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Payne222 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:25 pm

mAcChaos wrote:
Payne222 wrote:Alright, I get out of class, go to the library, log on, and see my topic locked because people older then me can't be mature about some Dragonball DVD releases? Come on people. Get a hold of yourselfs, please. You're making Daizenshuu EX and even yourselfs look stupid.
How old are you?

I'm 15 on February 22, if that matters. I'm just pissed that a bunch of guys can't just accept what other people think and have to argue that their way is right, etc. Just accept people's personal thoughts! Please!

Ex-Dubbie369
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ex-Dubbie369 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:45 pm

Jeez.... and I thought catboy was a problem.

Payne222
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Payne222 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:57 pm

Ex-Dubbie369 wrote:Jeez.... and I thought catboy was a problem.
Haha, I sent him a PM to leave, he was so annyoing! Anyways, getting back on topic, I haven't read anything new in Jump about the release. When I pick up anew one I'll check in it for any more info, scans, etc.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:11 pm

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. I leave you guys alone for a couple days and now people are acting like fucking children. "We'll go off and start our own forum. And it'll be better". Joke time: And it'll have hookers, and blackjack, and... you know what? Forget the forum and the blackjack.

Uh huh. I'll miss you about as much as I miss Superstar and, uh, other mentaly deficient children.

Does Mike make mistakes? Yes. Do I agree with him all the time? No. Is this forum a democracy? Haha. No, children. It's not. If you don't like it you can get the fuck out. You don't have to whine about it, just leave.

PS: It seems I've missed this "Cat boy" fellow. I feel rather lucky.

Ex-Dubbie369
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Ex-Dubbie369 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:13 pm

desirecampbell wrote: PS: It seems I've missed this "Cat boy" fellow. I feel rather lucky.

You should.

John
Not-So-Newbie

Post by John » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:18 pm

I've been a Daizex visitor for years and years. Everyone here knows the rules and how this place is run. Mr. Michael rules with a flaming needle-shooting blowtorch-coated glove surrounding his unrivaled noob-socking fist of nerdal fury.

And I'd kiss the man on the mouth if I could.

In before lock, ban, etc. Keeping the thread bumped to the top, etc.
(guitar solo goes here)

Menardi
Beyond Newbie

Post by Menardi » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:20 pm

desirecampbell wrote:PS: It seems I've missed this "Cat boy" fellow. I feel rather lucky.
Oh well, there are stupid guys joining everyday, and I think there's actually a new one. So watch out for that!
[b][color=green]GREEN TEAM[/color][/b]
[b][color=pink]But does he know how to wind you up?[/color][/b]

Blitzen
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Blitzen » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:41 pm

Hahahah jesus fucking christ kids, you're a god damn embarrasment.

Kendamu
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kendamu » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:56 pm

"BLABLABLA I GOT DISCIPLINES WAAAAAH!"

"Dude, stop embarassing yourself."

"WELL, UH, OH YEAH? YOU'RE EMBARASSING! LOLZLAWL!!!"

Someone lock this and throw away the key.

:roll:
(they/she)

My Martial Arts Website -- https://mybudo.carrd.co

b_boult
Beyond Newbie

Post by b_boult » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:25 pm

Kirbopher wrote:
...I still find it odd why people seem to always resort to homosexually derrogative terms as the ultimate put-down for EVERYTHING. "You're gay!" "You're a fag!" "You're queer!"...o...kay? Your point?

One of these days you're gonna say something like that in the wrong place, and a big muscley "faggot" is gonna pound the everloving SHIT out of you for offending him. Homophobes are so NOT amusing.
Well I'm actually gay you know, but "faggot" is just one of those terms that rolls of the tongue on the internet, as ironic as it is. I don't considering it insulting in the slightest. But yeah I hope this thread gets deleted sooner rather than later.

landoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by landoku » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:48 pm

b_boult wrote:
Kirbopher wrote:
...I still find it odd why people seem to always resort to homosexually derrogative terms as the ultimate put-down for EVERYTHING. "You're gay!" "You're a fag!" "You're queer!"...o...kay? Your point?

One of these days you're gonna say something like that in the wrong place, and a big muscley "faggot" is gonna pound the everloving SHIT out of you for offending him. Homophobes are so NOT amusing.
Well I'm actually gay you know, but "faggot" is just one of those terms that rolls of the tongue on the internet, as ironic as it is. I don't considering it insulting in the slightest. But yeah I hope this thread gets deleted sooner rather than later.

tainted saiyan
Beyond Newbie

Post by tainted saiyan » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:04 pm

Well, Vegetto EX can be a little bit harsh in enforcing the rules(locking threads for no reason) but without the rules, the message board would just be a bunch of badly spelled swear words.
Chivalry

Payne222
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Payne222 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:43 pm

tainted saiyan wrote:Well, Vegetto EX can be a little bit harsh in enforcing the rules(locking threads for no reason) but without the rules, the message board would just be a bunch of badly spelled swear words.
He doesn't "lock threads for no reason". Obviously, there was a rule(s) broken and he thought the discussion should stop. Also, If you'd like to argue about something like this, (sorry Vegetteo EX, it may sound like I'm taking your job) PM eachother. Please don't get threads locked just beacuse you disagree with someone.

future_trunks
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by future_trunks » Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:58 pm

landoku wrote:even banned me once under the name of "Landku." Still....OUCH! *lol*
I really hate to post here because I respect Ex and think hes a cool guy and you are all acting like a bunch of 10 year olds(maybe you are 10?). But anyways, Landoku, uhh congrads on admitting you were banned and created a new acount :?
Cuz you're an ocean, you're an ocean, settle down settle down what's the commotion?

Payne222
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Payne222 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:02 pm

future_trunks wrote:
landoku wrote:even banned me once under the name of "Landku." Still....OUCH! *lol*
I really hate to post here because I respect Ex and think hes a cool guy and you are all acting like a bunch of 10 year olds(maybe you are 10?). But anyways, Landoku, uhh congrads on admitting you were banned and created a new acount :?
Haha, Landoku, that's not a very intelligent thing to say. Seeing as you are admitting to breaking the rules and such on the forum where you broke the rules, which has a great Admin and Mod. Just letting you know...

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:47 pm

Mayuri Furiza Kurotsuchi wrote:I think I'm just gonna watch this from the sidelines, and not join in at all.
That was my plan too, but... yeah. Desire already said practically exactly what I was about to say, so... I'll just leave y'all with the simple fact that some members need to grow up a bit.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

landoku
Beyond Newbie

Post by landoku » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:56 am

Payne222 wrote:
future_trunks wrote:
Haha, Landoku, that's not a very intelligent thing to say. Seeing as you are admitting to breaking the rules and such on the forum where you broke the rules, which has a great Admin and Mod. Just letting you know...
I dont care, it was like 2 years ago... Ancient History! *lol*
Are you trying to make me argue or something?