Over the top Dragonball AF MANGA!!!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

dragonball af sparking

Over the top Dragonball AF MANGA!!!

Post by dragonball af sparking » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:04 pm

Hi guys, long time visitor first time poster. I love Dragonball AF stuff espeacily toyble's web doujinshi. I found another really cool AF manga online. This one's clinicly insane but it's lots of fun!

http://www.mangaacademy.com/forums/view ... f=10&t=576

Really worth checking out 8)
super famicom is just 2 sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Sshadow5001
Advanced Regular

Post by Sshadow5001 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:09 pm

Wow!! Super Saiyan 10, That's not over the top at all.

I'll give it a 2 out of 10.

peterx
Beyond Newbie

Post by peterx » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:15 pm

Ouch!! That is horrible! :lol:

dragonball af sparking

Post by dragonball af sparking » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:16 pm

lol nothing wrong with over the top! :P
super famicom is just 2 sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Magica
Regular

Post by Magica » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:45 pm

I X'ed out of it when I got to Naruto and Luffy.

Death-T
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Death-T » Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:58 pm

I think a part of me just died.. :? This is just a bad joke though right ? If not I feel kinda sorry for who wrote that. :(
[color=blue]"Inherited Will.The Destiny of the Age and the Dreams of it's People.These will not be stopped.As long as People continue to pursue the Meaning of Freedom,They will never cease to be !"

~ 0ne Piece ~

"H-heh heh heh ... What is 'evil'? If I'm loyal to what you say is right,is that all it takes to make me 'good' ?"

~ Bakura ~ Yu-Gi-Oh ! Duel Monsters ~ [/color]

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:10 pm

Yeah that's a troll comic/post just look at his comments further down the page.
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Supa Saiya-Jin Tullece » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:29 pm

ROFL. I saw the picture and hit that "X" button I'm so happy to have.

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:54 pm

Good God that was awful. I've never been so glad to delete a page in my life. (besides the time I was on IGN's the vesti and clicked on a URL that linked to a pic of a guy sprading his ass cheeks and revealing his asshole)
Last edited by jjgp1112 on Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kyosuke koizumi

Post by kyosuke koizumi » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:07 pm

hey! you guys are talking about my comic! i knew manga academy message boards would be a good place to post it. i'm glad you guys stumbbled on it. lol! you guys are really good at hyberboles:p i'm glad youre checking it out.

i'll explain a little, i don't know what a troll comic is but i'm into over the top in your face, anti madison avenue, anime, b movie stuff, and politics. i just took everything i like and made a crazy dragonball comic where whatever is in my mind can and does happen. don't take it too seriously, but don't think it's just some ironic, post modern thing either. it's just how i role. i don't believe in "cheesy" :P

i'll respond quick to some of this...

-its super sayiajin id, not ssj 10. the page before goku jr's id eats his ego and super ego to give him unhindered evil power!!!

-don't x out when you get to luffy and naruto! thats when things get cool! you missed the gum gum destroyer, rasengan, kamehame ha d.o.n genki dama death combo!!!

-in case you don't get the ending segata sanshiro was the japanese mascot for sega saturn, he's a pure hearted bad ass who kills anyone not playing sega saturn. he gives goku jr a little kenshiro esk beat down for his evil deeds when ssj 5 goku and gohan and luffy and naruto seem defeated!

all right! keep chatting enjoy, or kill yourselves whatever my 35 page post apacolyptic epic makes you want to do. and keep your eyes peeled for more stuff from the mad genius kyo koizumi

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I AM THE SWORD OF THE PEOPLE!!!! GET READY 2 FEEL THE STORM OF JUSTICE!!!!!!!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?...

KYO@ODYSSEY.NET

NeptuneKai
I Live Here

Post by NeptuneKai » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:23 pm

By Troll comic I mean it looked like a joke someone would do to try and make people P.O'd. No offense but as you said it's over the top. I think the comic is ridiculous but hey that's just one piss ants opinion pay me no mind, keep on making them.
Aro started to laugh. “Ha, ha, ha,” he chuckled.- Actual quote from Twilight

kyosuke koizumi

Post by kyosuke koizumi » Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:39 pm

NeptuneKai wrote:By Troll comic I mean it looked like a joke someone would do to try and make people P.O'd. No offense but as you said it's over the top. I think the comic is ridiculous but hey that's just one piss ants opinion pay me no mind, keep on making them.

lol of course its ridiculous! no need for me to be offended! and i'm sure youre not a piss ant :p

KYO@ODYSSEY.NET

KinoFourpaws
Regular

Post by KinoFourpaws » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:14 pm

Eeep eep eep! DDDDDD:

Uhm. I see two very blatant rule-breakings here.

1) jjgp1112... Your avatar is WAAAAAY too big. I sure hope you just made a mistake in uploading/linking files, 'cos I don't know how long you're gonna be able to escape EX's notice with something THAT big. Do you need somebody to crop/resize it for you?

2. Sparking and Kyosuke Koizumi, watch your grammar and spelling, please. Proper typing is demanded in this particular forum and everyone has to use it, so please be respectful and write properly.

Okay... now that I'm done playing policeman... >_>

Yeah, that comic is... wow. "Crazy" just sums it all up. 8D; Some of the dialogue is actually good... it would have been even better overall if you'd strung it together more coherently. With lots and lots of practice drawing- and storytelling-wise, I don't think you'd do too badly with this. It does look like you've got a few good ideas, like with the "id/ego/superego" psychology references. o-o

But yeah... still. Crazy. Really crazy. :|

EDIT: Uh, jjgp1112, ignore that first part. I see you changed your avatar again now. >_>
Art, etc. links taken down for now. Will be updated at some point. I dunno.

I NEED A NEW SIGNATURE D:

Steam handle: KinoFourpaws. Want to shoot up some zambees?

jjgp1112
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by jjgp1112 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:26 pm

KinoFourpaws wrote:Eeep eep eep! DDDDDD:

Uhm. I see two very blatant rule-breakings here.

1) jjgp1112... Your avatar is WAAAAAY too big. I sure hope you just made a mistake in uploading/linking files, 'cos I don't know how long you're gonna be able to escape EX's notice with something THAT big. Do you need somebody to crop/resize it for you?

2. Sparking and Kyosuke Koizumi, watch your grammar and spelling, please. Proper typing is demanded in this particular forum and everyone has to use it, so please be respectful and write properly.

Okay... now that I'm done playing policeman... >_>

Yeah, that comic is... wow. "Crazy" just sums it all up. 8D; Some of the dialogue is actually good... it would have been even better overall if you'd strung it together more coherently. With lots and lots of practice drawing- and storytelling-wise, I don't think you'd do too badly with this. It does look like you've got a few good ideas, like with the "id/ego/superego" psychology references. o-o

EDIT: Uh, jjgp1112, ignore that first part. I see you changed your avatar again now. >_>
I figured that it'd get cropped a little bit, but then I saw it, so I google searched Gohan again except I set it to small images only.
Yamcha: Do you remember the spell to release him - do you know all the words?
Bulma: Of course! I'm not gonna pull a Frieza and screw it up!
Master Roshi: Bulma, I think Frieza failed because he wore too many clothes!
Cold World (Fanfic)
"It ain't never too late to stop bein' a bitch." - Chad Lamont Butler

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:48 pm

dragonball af sparking & kyosuke koizumi:

Please re-read the forum rules. You are expected to type properly here (capitalization, punctuation, overall grammar, etc.). Thank you.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

kyosuke koizumi

Post by kyosuke koizumi » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:38 pm

[quote=

[/quote]

Hell Yeah it's crazy! Don't act like it's a bad thing, I take it as a complement. :p I didn't want the dialouge too strung together. It's like a low budget action movie. eg... "Give me the girl....." "No..." "Lets fight about it!!!" BANG BANG SMASH!!! 8) "Stop! I'm the president!!!" I

Think out side the box, don't be hindered by genres maaan...... :p

Thanks for checking it out!

KYO@ODYSSEY.NET

gohanku
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by gohanku » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:31 am

I looked at the first picture and got scared, especially the comments. So is it that bad? Cause I mind consider giving it a look again.
[quote="SSj Kaboom talking about Future Gohan in BT3"]I feel sorry for Future Gohan.

Everyone's like, "What?! What are you doing with [b][i]two[/i][/b] arms?! You tear that off right now, mister!"

Poor guy.[/quote]
Lol'ed.

fps_anth
Advanced Regular

Post by fps_anth » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:27 pm

Holy crap that's awful.

desirecampbell

Post by desirecampbell » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:42 pm

fps_anth wrote:Holy crap that's awful.
I was worried when I saw it looked like it was painted with human feces, but then Naruto and Luffy came in. And Gohan said "let's kick some ass!".

*weeps*

Captain Awesome
Patreon Supporter

Post by Captain Awesome » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:45 pm

Ugh.

Truly this will haunt my dreams for all eternity.