Cosplay is weird...

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:35 am

JohnnyBoy_Z wrote:That girl in the young Chi Chi cosplay is pouring out of that bikini suit. She's pretty developed for her age. I bet she's in the 7th or 8th grade.
Wanna bet that girl is at least 18? In all honesty, she doesn't look like a Junior High Schooler to me. I'm confused as to where you got that idea. :? I also don't see any evidence of her "pouring out" of it either. The costume is well constructed and fits fine. Not too tight so she's popping out of it, nor too loose and hanging everywhere.
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

The Tori-bot
I Live Here

Post by The Tori-bot » Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:25 pm

The Time Traveller wrote:Any Brits remember that episode of Takeshi's Castle (Japanese gameshow centring around Kitano "Beat" Takeshi) had a girl cosplaying as Son Goku and a guy cosplaying as Muten Roshi!
OMFG YEAH! I'm not the only one who noticed it! I found it funny when Craig Charles went "Nice tail!" at the Goku cosplayer. 'Cuz, y'know, Craig Charles is an idiot.

My God, I hate Craig Charles...
New to the forum? Just want to know when you'll hit your next posting rank? Ever wondered why some users have special titles, and what they mean? The answers to all these questions and more are waiting for you in the Kanzenshuu Member Hierarchy Guide!!
"Of all the things to worry about... the Wookiee has no pants." -- Mark Hamill
Herms wrote:Really, you could translate either title either way and nobody would care. But God would know.

The Time Traveller
Patreon Supporter

Post by The Time Traveller » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:37 pm

The Tori-bot wrote:
The Time Traveller wrote:Any Brits remember that episode of Takeshi's Castle (Japanese gameshow centring around Kitano "Beat" Takeshi) had a girl cosplaying as Son Goku and a guy cosplaying as Muten Roshi!
OMFG YEAH! I'm not the only one who noticed it! I found it funny when Craig Charles went "Nice tail!" at the Goku cosplayer. 'Cuz, y'know, Craig Charles is an idiot.

My God, I hate Craig Charles...
I also laugh nervously when he says "Happy Clappy Jappy Chappy" :?

They don't take out racist things if they're pointed at Japanese people, like whatshisface from Bat Fink, BIG Teeth, Yellow skin, OOORH accent, its on CBBC sometimes too I think, Shiiiiiit.

JohnnyBoy_Z
Beyond Newbie

Post by JohnnyBoy_Z » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:13 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:Wanna bet that girl is at least 18? In all honesty, she doesn't look like a Junior High Schooler to me. I'm confused as to where you got that idea. :? I also don't see any evidence of her "pouring out" of it either. The costume is well constructed and fits fine. Not too tight so she's popping out of it, nor too loose and hanging everywhere.
You're right. Iam wrong. In all honesty, she looks damn hot. 8)

By the way, there were many overdeveloped girls in my Junior HS.