PLETHORA of Dragon Ball (Z/GT) Stuff for SALE!!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:40 pm

majinboogc wrote:How goes wallscroll for movie #9? I assume since its pending there is a chance that I may snag it. :twisted: PM me.
Sorry dude, just sent him money for the Movie #9 scroll and the Daizenshuu #10.

-Corey

majinboogc
Not-So-Newbie

Post by majinboogc » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:55 pm

:x $*%@! Oh well... How about the Goku - SS-j3 wallscroll? Can I get that? :?
I am SaiyaKaizoku.

What happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way. - Morpheus (The Matrix Reloaded)

Izlude
Regular

Post by Izlude » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:19 pm

I want that Gogeta v.s Janemba wallscroll! I must have it! I also want that Movie 13 wallscroll! PM me when ya get the chance. I live in NY, shipping cant be much if your in NJ
Last edited by Izlude on Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

omae no kaasan
OMG ULTIMATE DBZ INF0RZ D00D

Post by omae no kaasan » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:31 pm

You are insane for selling the daiz. over and out.

*PINHEAD*
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by *PINHEAD* » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:32 am

I'm really interested in buying all that stuff, but I have no money...

What I wanna know, is how you got your hands on all that stuff, especially a copy of the last DB Jump issue.
I was voted "most unique" and "most likely to become the next existential thinker" in high school.

eienmic
Not-So-Newbie

DBZ Anime Special Book

Post by eienmic » Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:32 am

How much for the Anime Special Book (one with Gokou charging with his fist)? PM please with price and shipping details to SD, California. Thanks.
http://eienmic.deviantart.com/

snen
Beyond Newbie

Post by snen » Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:39 am

I'm interested in purchasing a daizenshuu @_@ PM me so we can discuss please!

Dorakkusu

Post by Dorakkusu » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:29 am

I'm interested in the Gokuu SSJ lineup wallscroll (normal, SSJ, SSJ2, and SSJ3). If it's already taken, though, could you let me know where you bought it from, so I can get myself a copy of it? PM me, either way.

spikemcruffy
Beyond Newbie

Do you still have?

Post by spikemcruffy » Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:58 am

j
Last edited by spikemcruffy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:21 am

I'd like to point out that I will absolutely not allow the specific sale of fansubs on my forum (or anything else related to my site). At all. If they happen to be thrown in with the purchase of some other legit item, whatever, that's not my problem.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:41 am

VegettoEX wrote:I'd like to point out that I will absolutely not allow the specific sale of fansubs on my forum (or anything else related to my site). At all. If they happen to be thrown in with the purchase of some other legit item, whatever, that's not my problem.
Agreed. I'm NOT selling fansubs. People are getting them free dammit whether they like it or not :D
[size=200][b][color=red]TKE[/color] [color=gray]4[/color] [color=red]LIFE[/color][/size][/b]

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Re: PLETHORA of Dragon Ball (Z/GT) Stuff for SALE!!

Post by admin » Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:52 am

SaiyaJedi wrote:
Josh wrote:* Daizenshuu #3 (Goku & Buu) - Pending
That's not Daizenshuu 3.

This is.

:?
SaiyaJedi, I referred to what was on the cover:
[size=200][b][color=red]TKE[/color] [color=gray]4[/color] [color=red]LIFE[/color][/size][/b]

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:00 am

majinboogc, Izlude, eienmic - you all have private messages!

Dorakkusu, snen - the items you requested are pending sale to others on the forums, sorry.

omae no kaasan - I agree but I need the money.

spikemcruffy - all the things you wanted are pending sale except for the two figures.

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:05 am

Josh wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:I'd like to point out that I will absolutely not allow the specific sale of fansubs on my forum (or anything else related to my site). At all. If they happen to be thrown in with the purchase of some other legit item, whatever, that's not my problem.
Agreed. I'm NOT selling fansubs. People are getting them free dammit whether they like it or not :D
DAMN IT! And here I was all ready to pay $500 US for the fansubs. Oh well. That's life. :P
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:07 am

Dayspring wrote:
Josh wrote:
DAMN IT! And here I was all ready to pay $500 US for the fansubs. Oh well. That's life. :P
Why would you do that when there is DVDs available that are better quality and have original japanese dialouge with pretty damn good US subtitles?

Izlude
Regular

Post by Izlude » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:35 am

Josh wrote:Why would you do that when there is DVDs available that are better quality and have original japanese dialouge with pretty damn good US subtitles?
Yeh not to mention no four letter words sprinkled in nearly every sentence that comes out of Vegeta's mouth :)

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:36 am

Izlude wrote:
Josh wrote:Why would you do that when there is DVDs available that are better quality and have original japanese dialouge with pretty damn good US subtitles?
Yeh not to mention no four letter words sprinkled in nearly every sentence that comes out of Vegeta's mouth :)
Haha, true. The movie #13 fansub that I have shows Vegeta as quite the foul-mouthed Saiya-jin :P

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:58 am

Ummmmm, Josh, Izlude, I think Dayspring was being sarcastic. :roll:
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:29 pm

Jerseymilk wrote:Ummmmm, Josh, Izlude, I think Dayspring was being sarcastic. :roll:
Hmm...sarcasm noted. :shock:

spikemcruffy
Beyond Newbie

Post by spikemcruffy » Tue Aug 17, 2004 2:57 pm

j
Last edited by spikemcruffy on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.