PLETHORA of Dragon Ball (Z/GT) Stuff for SALE!!

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

admin
Not-So-Newbie

PLETHORA of Dragon Ball (Z/GT) Stuff for SALE!!

Post by admin » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:31 pm

What's up everybody? As I said earlier I would be putting up a whole bunch of Dragon Ball stuff for sale if anyone at all is interested. Well, I just got home and took pictures of the majority of the items that I have. So without further ado here's all the info you need to know:

1. ALL PRICES Negotiable, just post here or e-mail me at primejosh345@hotmail.com.

2. Every order will come with free DB stuff (fansubs, stickers, toys, etc).

3. Any questions can be directed to my e-mail as stated earlier or just post in this thread.

4. Please note: MOST OF THESE ITEMS ARE FROM JAPAN

Daizenshuus & Misc. Book Collection - Includes last Japanese Jump comic of DBZ serises (ASKING - $45):

DBZ/GT School Supplies - Includes backpack, pencils, ruler, notebooks! (ASKING - $40):

DB/Z/GT Card Collection - Includes over 150 cards, rare foil cards 99% of cards from Japan! (ASKING - $50):

DB/Z DVD Collection - 23 DVDs all w/ original Japanese dialouge! (ASKING - $10 per DVD or $180 for all):

DB/Z/GT Wallscrolls - All 12 in perfect condition (ASKING - $10 per wallscroll or $80 for all):
Image Image Image

DBZ/GT Super Battle Collection Figures - Some come with boxes, just ask (ASKING - $7 per figure or $180 for all 36):
Image Image

And just for everyone's idea you can find a image of all the fansubs i have here: http://www.canontalk.net/gallery/albums ... all%29.JPG. So yes you will probably get a few free if you order some nice things :)

Please e-mail me or post here with any questions/comments/blah blah blah...

SOLD OR PENDING ITEMS:

* Movie 9 Wallscroll - SOLD
* Daizenshuu #3 (Gokou & Buu) - SOLD
* "Classic" Group Wall Scroll (Brownish tint) - Pending
* Cast Wall Scroll (Red Background) - Pending
* Goku SSJ Family Wallscroll (Island background) - Pending
* Great Saiyaman Figure - Pending
* Last DBZ Jump Comic - Pending
* Broly Movie DVD - Pending
* Mystical Adventure DVD - Pending
* SSJ4 Vegeta Figure - Pending
* Great Saiyaman #2 Figure (Videl) - Pending
* Backpack (School Supply) - Pending
* Movie 12 Wallscroll - Pending
* Movie 13 Wallscroll - Pending
* SSJ4 Gogeta Figure - Pending
Last edited by admin on Tue Aug 17, 2004 11:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
[size=200][b][color=red]TKE[/color] [color=gray]4[/color] [color=red]LIFE[/color][/size][/b]

Deus ex Machina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Deus ex Machina » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:37 pm

That's an impressive line up of stuff. :shock: Why are you selling it all though?

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:39 pm

Deus ex Machina wrote:That's an impressive line up of stuff. :shock: Why are you selling it all though?
I had a bunch more things but traded it for other things or gave it to friends and never got them back :P. There's also a lot of stuff that's not pictured that you guys will get if you order some shit :D Why am I getting rid of it you ask? Basically, I'm going away to college come September and I just need money to live and survive so I'm trying to sell some things even though I don't want to.

Did you check out the fansubs? That's what I pride myself on even though they aren't "legal", I pretty much have collected every single episode :shock:
[size=200][b][color=red]TKE[/color] [color=gray]4[/color] [color=red]LIFE[/color][/size][/b]

MajinVejitaXV
Slut of the Daizenshuu EX Family

Post by MajinVejitaXV » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:48 pm

Josh wrote:
Deus ex Machina wrote:That's an impressive line up of stuff. :shock: Why are you selling it all though?
I had a bunch more things but traded it for other things or gave it to friends and never got them back :P. There's also a lot of stuff that's not pictured that you guys will get if you order some shit :D Why am I getting rid of it you ask? Basically, I'm going away to college come September and I just need money to live and survive so I'm trying to sell some things even though I don't want to.

Did you check out the fansubs? That's what I pride myself on even though they aren't "legal", I pretty much have collected every single episode :shock:
Movie 9 wallscroll. I want. PM me with payment details ;)

-Corey

P.S. - What shape is the non-card Daizenshuu (I forget what number it is, it has Goku and Majin Buu on it) in? And how much for it alone?

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:08 am

MajinVejitaXV wrote:
Josh wrote:

Movie 9 wallscroll. I want. PM me with payment details ;)

-Corey

P.S. - What shape is the non-card Daizenshuu (I forget what number it is, it has Goku and Majin Buu on it) in? And how much for it alone?
You got PM!

SpaceKappa
Regular

Post by SpaceKappa » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:54 am

I really like the "classic group" wallscroll, the one that's shaded brown. Reminds me of the poster a friend of mine had about 12 years ago when I first started watching the series.

PM me with shipping costs/payment details.

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:11 am

How muc hdo you charge for shipping to Europe (Norway?)

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:10 am

Adamant wrote:How muc hdo you charge for shipping to Europe (Norway?)
Not really sure, it would probably be around $10 but it depends on what you what seeing as though different items weigh differently so the shipping would either increase or decrease based on that.
Last edited by admin on Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:14 am

Mizugi wrote:I really like the "classic group" wallscroll, the one that's shaded brown. Reminds me of the poster a friend of mine had about 12 years ago when I first started watching the series.

PM me with shipping costs/payment details.
You got PM!

Jerseymilk
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Jerseymilk » Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:14 am

How much do you want for the Daizenshuu Guides?
Jerseymilk: "Can I tell you something?"
B-kun: "What?"
Jerseymilk: "I see Fangirls."

LifeCutter

Post by LifeCutter » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:31 am

Hey I'm interested in the wall scroll about the one with the tint, the group shot and the one to the left of that. and I'm interested in the great saiyaman figure too

Dai
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dai » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:47 am

I'll admit my interest in the last Jump Dragon Ball Comic and the DVDs for Broly and ''Mystical Adventure''.

I live in Europe, though, but I suppose it could be worked out. If you could just PM me with details and all the like, I'd be much obliged and happy like sunflower Buddhist.
[url=http://www.projectafter.com]Project AFTER[/url]: Every fanfiction's worst nightmare.

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:29 pm

Jerseymilk, LifeCutter and Dai you all have private messages! :)

Guys, be sure to check the first post to see if these items are sold or pending, I don't really want to have a bidding war for anything but you are welcome to try if you like :D.

It seems that many people have expressed interest in the Daizenshuus...so if you are actually willing to put a hole in your wallet for them then post if not, it's first come first serve basis. I don't want to be greedy and all but I desperately need money for school, so if you are really looking for the Daizenshuus or anything else and willing to pay a higher price than the normal one given just post or e-mail or PM me.

Muten Turtel
Beyond Newbie

Post by Muten Turtel » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:15 pm

I'm Interested in the tree of Might movie. Also if you want to cut a deal for the four babidi DVD's for $30 PM me.

admin
Not-So-Newbie

Post by admin » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:20 pm

Muten Turtel wrote:I'm Interested in the tree of Might movie. Also if you want to cut a deal for the four babidi DVD's for $30 PM me.
You got PM.

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:53 pm

Josh wrote:
Adamant wrote:How muc hdo you charge for shipping to Europe (Norway?)
Not really sure, it would probably be around $10 but it depends on what you what seeing as though different items weigh differently so the shipping would either increase or decrease based on that.
I was interested in the Mystical Adventure DVD. Only non-boxset DVD I don't own on that list.

Hakura

Post by Hakura » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:54 pm

Hmm, how much would you sell just the backpack for? (I also might be interested in one or two figures if I got that.) PM me I guess.

sangofe
Kicks it Old-School

Post by sangofe » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:08 pm

hi, i want any daizenshuu that has good pictures (in order to make my own dvd boxart),
and any wallscrolls (if they're scanable!)
I can paypal :D

SaiyaJedi
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: PLETHORA of Dragon Ball (Z/GT) Stuff for SALE!!

Post by SaiyaJedi » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:40 pm

Josh wrote:* Daizenshuu #3 (Goku & Buu) - Pending
That's not Daizenshuu 3.

This is.

:?
Co-translator, Man-in-Japan, and Julian #1 at Kanzenshuu
最近、あんまし投稿してないねんけど、見てんで。いっつも見てる。

majinboogc
Not-So-Newbie

Post by majinboogc » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:10 pm

How goes wallscroll for movie #9? I assume since its pending there is a chance that I may snag it. :twisted: PM me.
I am SaiyaKaizoku.

What happened happened and couldn't have happened any other way. - Morpheus (The Matrix Reloaded)