Tienshinhan DVD set cover

Discussion regarding the entirety of the franchise in a general (meta) sense, including such aspects as: production, trends, merchandise, fan culture, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Adamant
I Live Here

Post by Adamant » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:10 pm

reckless_youth wrote:I've been waiting for this to come out since last year, I preordered it and have already seen half of it.
I'm STILL waiting for my copy to arrive. Stupid shipping taking too long.

I'm still missing Piccolo Jr. part 2, though, I sould buy that one soon. Then I'll be all set for the Saiyan Saga relaunch next year.

reckless_youth

Post by reckless_youth » Wed Oct 06, 2004 9:26 pm

This is miserable for me to have to spit out...but BOTH Piccolo sagas were better than this one...I was anticipating this dvd more than ANY other DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBWTF?0MG!!1 DVD out...it was still really REALLY good...but it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. Tien still kicks...anal glands...but it wasn't the masterpiece I thought it would be.

P.S. - Launch pwns you ALL . That is all.
[color=darkred][size=75]Initiate. Blood purge. Coalition in massacre. Mechanized. High tech. Wholesale death in effect. Mutually. Assured...destruction will occur. Genocide. Revised. Same pain through diverse eyes. CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS! CAN'T STOP THE WARRING FACTIONS! Hostile from the start...ALWAYS WAR ALWAYS...ENDING BITTER PEACE...Not the last. Third war. Blood spills forever more. Patriot. Hard line. Lay siege till the end of time.[/size][/color]