The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Mad Swami
Regular
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:01 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Mad Swami » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:57 pm

Sadala Elite wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:49 pm
SSG Gogeta vs Jiren (ep. 129)

Piccolo (RoF) vs Shin

SSG Vegeta (Broly Film) vs Base Toppo
SSG Gogeta I think would perform about as good as 1st Omen Goku. SSB Gogeta is weaker than Mui Goku IMO. I would be fine with saying the power difference between SSG Gogeta and SSB Gogeta is somewhat comparable to the difference between Omen 1 Goku and Omen 3 Goku.

Piccolo beats Shin with ease. Back in Buu saga Shin was indeed stronger than Piccolo. I wouldn't say a lot stronger, but stronger nonetheless. Now, however, RoF Piccolo has to be at least SP Cell level. Especially if now he is SSJ3 level in the Moro arc.

SSG Vegeta gets beat I would say. The T.O.P didn't give a big enough boost to Vegeta or Goku's base to make their SSG forms equal and or stronger than their blue forms. However, SSG Vegeta would give a decent fight, and SSB would win with relative ease.

User avatar
Angelus
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1966
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am
Location: Dragonball Multiverse
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Angelus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 pm

Buu Saga Base Gohan (post-Dabura fight) VS Cell Games Base Vegeta

Buu Saga Piccolo VS ASSJ Vegeta (post-1st day ROSAT)

Bio-Broly VS Buu Saga SSJ Vegeta

GatoF
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:55 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by GatoF » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:45 am

Angelus wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 pm
Buu Saga Base Gohan (post-Dabura fight) VS Cell Games Base Vegeta

Buu Saga Piccolo VS ASSJ Vegeta (post-1st day ROSAT)

Bio-Broly VS Buu Saga SSJ Vegeta
1. Vegeta
2. Piccolo
3. Vegeta

If Mr. Popo was as strong as he showed against ssj goten and ssj trunks at dragon ball z anime who is the strongest villain he could defeat?

User avatar
Lionel
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1821
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Lionel » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:40 pm

Angelus wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 pm
Buu Saga Base Gohan (post-Dabura fight) VS Cell Games Base Vegeta

Buu Saga Piccolo VS ASSJ Vegeta (post-1st day ROSAT)
Buu Saga Base Gohan (post-Dabura fight) VS Cell Games Base Vegeta: I consider Gohan to have lost a noticeable amount of power but not to the extent that Trunks and Vegeta from the Cell Games could defeat him. At worst, I feel he would have a disadvantage against his father from the same arc but could still muster a tough fight.

Buu Saga Piccolo VS ASSJ Vegeta (post-1st day ROSAT): I believe Piccolo after first entering the ROSAT in the same arc could handily take down this Vegeta, let alone the Piccolo from 7 years afterwards.
GatoF wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:45 am
If Mr. Popo was as strong as he showed against ssj goten and ssj trunks at dragon ball z anime who is the strongest villain he could defeat?
Mr Popo seemed to be on the clear defensive in spite of his hesitation. I think Freeza, perhaps Gero/#19, would be him the best he could accomplish in this bizarre rendering of his power.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1843
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am
Location: The cabin in the woods.

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:12 pm

Fused Zamasu vs. Super Saiyan Gogeta from the Broly movie

Rose Goku Black (with Scythe) vs. Ikari Broly
And now I shall rend the Earth, and cleanse it of all that is impure. So begins the jubilee, heralding the arrival of a divine new world!

User avatar
Koitsukai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Angelus wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:50 am
Android 13, 14, 15 VS SSJ Vegeta, SSJ Future Trunks, Piccolo
Android saga. No turning into Super 13
I think the Z team because there is no Super 13. I don't see Piccolo doing as good as SS Goku vs 13, but even if he loses eventually(it's not a stomp), 13 can't take Vegeta and Trunks.
Dragon Wukong wrote:
Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:25 pm
If Goku had decided to help push Jiren off the edge with Hit while he was slowed down in the manga, do you think it would've worked? He did seem to struggle somewhat. (If he wasn't, he wouldn't have had to save his strength/speed for the final punch at the edge.)
Nah, Jiren had everything covered. Probably struggled to understand what was going on but when he felt he was in real danger he went from 0 to 150 like it was nothing. If Goku had changed his mind, Jiren would've just snapped out of it faster, he had so much power left.
Grand Marshal 1 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:29 am

New Battles
  • Super Hatchiyak VS Power Weighted Perfect Cell (strength only, speed equalized)
  • Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly (Second Coming) VS Super Buu (Piccolo, Trunks and Goten absorbed)
  • Super Janemba VS 100% Super Saiyan 3 Goku (Kid Buu fight)
  • Final Form Bojack VS Super 13
  • Spirit Bomb Super Saiyan Vegeta VS 2nd Form Hurudegarn
  • Hyper Mega Rilldo VS Buutenks
  • Metal Cooler (post-Super Saiyans) VS any member of the Sigma force
  • Super Saiyan 2 Quake of Fury Future Trunks VS Super Perfect Cell
  • Ultimate Gokhan VS Super Saiyan 4 Goku (Z)
  • Super Saiyan God Goku (Bog) VS Super Janemba, 2nd Form Hirudegarn, Enraged Buuhan, Metal Rilldo, Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Full Power Broly, Ultimate Gohan, Super Vegito, SS3 Gotenks
1) I think Hatchiyak is overpowered in strenght alone, which is what you propose, so Cell should win.

2) Buucolo absorbs him in no time, it's not even funny. But that would be boring so I give it to Broly. A 8-10x boost on top of what we saw in the movie would put him barely above Ultimate Gohan, more than enough for Super Buu with tactics.

3) Goku loses even harder due to the SS3 stamina loss of being alive again.

4) I think Bojack takes this one. Super 13 while defeated by such an OP attack just didn't require a whole new form like Bojack. I think Super 13 would've been a great contender for Perfect Cell, like SS Goku was. I'd say Bojack can beat up that kind of power.

5)If it's Vegeta from that movie then yes, he wins.

6) Hyper Mega Rildo. He is fighting a 50x-boosted Goku whose base is somewhere around SS2, Fat Buu, SS3. Buutenks is dead.

7) Metal Cooler .The whole Sygma Force put toghere was beaten by Goku wielding a power of early to mid Buu arc. My guess is each of them are as strong as a Super Saiyan from the android arc. All four together they produce a power similar to a SS2 buu arc fighter. Cooler took on two SS at the same time.

8) Trunks. I think any adult SS2 character can take SP Cell, although Trunks probably would have the hardest of time of all of them.

9) Ultimate Gokhan. At best I see Z SS4 Goku matching some SS version of Gokhan but not his strongest "form".

10) I think there are too many foes, some are giants, Broly even holds a form with a boost slightly smaller than Goku's. Eventually some attack will get through to Goku and once one is in... Also the form runs out of juice after some time.
Unless Goku wastes no time in taking out the fodder aka Z people bar Vegito. Broly, Vegito and Rildo would be the issue with Broly probably being the most dangerous, but once he is dealt with everything is fine. I only see Goku walking out of this battered as hell

User avatar
Koitsukai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:26 pm

Angelus wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 pm
Buu Saga Base Gohan (post-Dabura fight) VS Cell Games Base Vegeta

Buu Saga Piccolo VS ASSJ Vegeta (post-1st day ROSAT)

Bio-Broly VS Buu Saga SSJ Vegeta
1) Gohan. Vegeta went a long way to surpass Gohan, it wasn't just Gohan letting go. I'd say Gohan lost power and became comparable to his father at the Cell Games. Even if he were weaker than that Goku, he would still be stronger than Cell Games Vegeta.

2) I want to believe Piccolo by the Cell Games is stronger than Vegeta, Trunks and 2nd form Cell.

3) Pass.
GatoF wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:45 am

If Mr. Popo was as strong as he showed against ssj goten and ssj trunks at dragon ball z anime who is the strongest villain he could defeat?
He probably can defeat Freeza and both non-perfect Cell versions.
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:12 pm
Fused Zamasu vs. Super Saiyan Gogeta from the Broly movie

Rose Goku Black (with Scythe) vs. Ikari Broly
1) Zamasu needs his corrupted non-giant form.
2) After a hard fight, Goku Black. Ikari Broly can fight a blue character but I'm not sure if he can defeat such a strong one with a scythe.

User avatar
Angelus
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1966
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:19 am
Location: Dragonball Multiverse
Contact:

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Angelus » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:17 am

27% SSJ Goku VS Piccolo (Both during Buu Saga)

No whistling. No weighted clothes

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:39 am

Angelus wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:17 am
27% SSJ Goku VS Piccolo (Both during Buu Saga)

No whistling. No weighted clothes
Shin is around Cell Games SS tier. Piccolo is afraid of Shin. Goku and Vegeta in early Buu saga as SS2 are somewhat above SS2 Gohan from the Cell Games. As such, Goku's SS is above Shin. We can say a 2 times increase at most.

Seeing how Goku handled Perfect Cell and how Kamiccolo a Cell Junior, it's safe to assume that Buu Saga SS Goku even at that percentage, defeats Piccolo (even with minor training). Now, Cell Games Goku at the same percentage is a better match. One that Piccolo may be able to take.

The less the percentage the better for him.
P O W E R

Mad Swami
Regular
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:01 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Mad Swami » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:48 am

Angelus wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:17 am
27% SSJ Goku VS Piccolo (Both during Buu Saga)

No whistling. No weighted clothes
IMO Piccolo crushes Goku in this fight. I think Piccolo is actually stronger than SSJ1 Goku or at least fully able to match him. Piccolo is high SSJ1 tier IMO

User avatar
Koitsukai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:29 pm

1) Dyspo vs Toppo
(Super Light Speed Dyspo put Golden Freeza into trouble and required the help of another guy. Toppo can't go Hakaishin. Can Dyspo's full power overwhelm base Toppo?)

2) SS3 Gohan vs Kid Buu
(Instead of his Ultimate form, he unlocks a weaker form: SS3. But with a stronger base due to training with the Z sword. Can he obliterate Kid Buu?)

3) RoF SS3 Goku vs Vegeta Baby
(Instead of going blue, goes SS3 on top of a base that is at least strong enough to face the strongest of the Buu arc. Baby can turn Ohzaru)

4) SS2 Goku vs Buuhan
(The Goku from BoG that got a huge boost when the SSG ritual failed, before they realised they were missing a saiyan. Can his SS2 be on par with at least base Vegito?)

5) GT SS2 Goku vs the entire Buu arc
(Who can he defeat in that state as an adult during the Buu arc? he can go SS3 if needed. Before the DBs turned him into a kid)

6) Adult GT SS3 Goku vs Buuhantenks (Buuhan absorbs SS3 Gotenks. No time limit)
(Same Goku as before, the adult that trained Uub)

7) GT base Goku vs Super Janemba
(Goku can go SS)

8 ) ToP SSBKKx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (initial) vs FP Beerus
(If things go sour, Vegeta gets the boost that helped him defeat Hakaishin Toppo. Beerus goes all out. No Hakai)

9) Namek SS Goku and SS Vegeta vs 100% Freeza and 5th form Cooler
(Cooler shows up before Freeza hits Namek's core, and Vegeta is revived and unlocks SS, of course much weaker than Goku's SS)

10) U6 arc Hit vs Suu and San Shenron
(The dragons know beforehand Hit manipulates time but don't exactly know how to counter it. Hit can either use his hitman abilities or do the pure progress thing. One or the other)

11) Post-GT SS3 Vegeta vs RoF Base Goku
(That would be Vegeta a week after Goku too off with Shenron. Goku can go SS if needed)

Mad Swami
Regular
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:01 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Mad Swami » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:55 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:29 pm
1) Dyspo vs Toppo
(Super Light Speed Dyspo put Golden Freeza into trouble and required the help of another guy. Toppo can't go Hakaishin. Can Dyspo's full power overwhelm base Toppo?)

2) SS3 Gohan vs Kid Buu
(Instead of his Ultimate form, he unlocks a weaker form: SS3. But with a stronger base due to training with the Z sword. Can he obliterate Kid Buu?)

3) RoF SS3 Goku vs Vegeta Baby
(Instead of going blue, goes SS3 on top of a base that is at least strong enough to face the strongest of the Buu arc. Baby can turn Ohzaru)

4) SS2 Goku vs Buuhan
(The Goku from BoG that got a huge boost when the SSG ritual failed, before they realised they were missing a saiyan. Can his SS2 be on par with at least base Vegito?)

5) GT SS2 Goku vs the entire Buu arc
(Who can he defeat in that state as an adult during the Buu arc? he can go SS3 if needed. Before the DBs turned him into a kid)

6) Adult GT SS3 Goku vs Buuhantenks (Buuhan absorbs SS3 Gotenks. No time limit)
(Same Goku as before, the adult that trained Uub)

7) GT base Goku vs Super Janemba
(Goku can go SS)

8 ) ToP SSBKKx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (initial) vs FP Beerus
(If things go sour, Vegeta gets the boost that helped him defeat Hakaishin Toppo. Beerus goes all out. No Hakai)

9) Namek SS Goku and SS Vegeta vs 100% Freeza and 5th form Cooler
(Cooler shows up before Freeza hits Namek's core, and Vegeta is revived and unlocks SS, of course much weaker than Goku's SS)

10) U6 arc Hit vs Suu and San Shenron
(The dragons know beforehand Hit manipulates time but don't exactly know how to counter it. Hit can either use his hitman abilities or do the pure progress thing. One or the other)

11) Post-GT SS3 Vegeta vs RoF Base Goku
(That would be Vegeta a week after Goku too off with Shenron. Goku can go SS if needed)
1) Toppo. Toppo's base power was Blue Kaioken level along with able to take 17 and Gohan at the same time. Dyspo's speed while super useful and able to provide a good fight won't be enough. Toppo also seems smart enough to deal with it.

2) SSJ3 Gohan would be slightly stronger than Goku in SSJ3 so I think he would have about the same level of fight with Kid Buu just more in control. The real issue would be finishing the job, I think a full-powered Masenko or Kamehameha could do it.

3) RoF Goku obliterates. Goku's base we can low ball to like Buutenks but that's doing a disservice. Regardless even with a Buutenks base SSJ4 Goku from GT couldn't handle it let alone Baby.

4) Gohan called him the greatest warrior ever. Unless they were talking about unfused, I think he could absolutely defeat Buuhan.

5) SSJ2 Goku slaughters everyone really. I think Vegito's base is SSJ3 level all be it just a bit stronger. So Goku in GT is kind of like as strong as Vegito. This means Goku is 2x as strong as the strongest character of the Buu saga in this situation. I think maybe if Buuhan and Vegito team up there could be some issues but overall, it's Goku's fight to win.

6)Goku Could defeat this hypothetical fusion as an SSJ IMO

7) Good fight...However, I think Goku takes it. Movie verse is a far stronger cannon then cannon, but GT is seemingly tied to it. So Goku's base would be like an SSJ3 of the movie verse which is again far stronger than cannon. I have been kind of lowballing earlier. Goku takes it.

8 ) I think Beerus would take it. I personally don't believe Goku or Vegeta have matched Beerus individually except for Goku in Mui. I doubt this combo could take Broly and I doubt it could take Beerus.

9) Hmmm, tough one. Cooler is stated to be greater than Frieza but by how much is up in the air. I think I would put him at either Yardrat Goku level or Future Trunks debut level. Because of that he and Frieza win.

10) Hit destroys. Hit fought SSB Goku. SSB>>SSG>>>>>>>All of GT except maybe SSJ4 Gogeta because I think he could be SSG Battle of Gods saga level.

11) I think if you really low ball this base Goku saying he is Vegito SSJ level, then Vegeta should take it. However, due to how powerful I think this Goku really is, he takes it.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:08 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:29 pm
1) Dyspo vs Toppo
(Super Light Speed Dyspo put Golden Freeza into trouble and required the help of another guy. Toppo can't go Hakaishin. Can Dyspo's full power overwhelm base Toppo?)

2) SS3 Gohan vs Kid Buu
(Instead of his Ultimate form, he unlocks a weaker form: SS3. But with a stronger base due to training with the Z sword. Can he obliterate Kid Buu?)

3) RoF SS3 Goku vs Vegeta Baby
(Instead of going blue, goes SS3 on top of a base that is at least strong enough to face the strongest of the Buu arc. Baby can turn Ohzaru)

4) SS2 Goku vs Buuhan
(The Goku from BoG that got a huge boost when the SSG ritual failed, before they realised they were missing a saiyan. Can his SS2 be on par with at least base Vegito?)

5) GT SS2 Goku vs the entire Buu arc
(Who can he defeat in that state as an adult during the Buu arc? he can go SS3 if needed. Before the DBs turned him into a kid)

6) Adult GT SS3 Goku vs Buuhantenks (Buuhan absorbs SS3 Gotenks. No time limit)
(Same Goku as before, the adult that trained Uub)

7) GT base Goku vs Super Janemba
(Goku can go SS)

8 ) ToP SSBKKx20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta (initial) vs FP Beerus
(If things go sour, Vegeta gets the boost that helped him defeat Hakaishin Toppo. Beerus goes all out. No Hakai)

9) Namek SS Goku and SS Vegeta vs 100% Freeza and 5th form Cooler
(Cooler shows up before Freeza hits Namek's core, and Vegeta is revived and unlocks SS, of course much weaker than Goku's SS)

10) U6 arc Hit vs Suu and San Shenron
(The dragons know beforehand Hit manipulates time but don't exactly know how to counter it. Hit can either use his hitman abilities or do the pure progress thing. One or the other)

11) Post-GT SS3 Vegeta vs RoF Base Goku
(That would be Vegeta a week after Goku too off with Shenron. Goku can go SS if needed)
1)Dyspo outruns Toppo. But Toppo can definitely tank all of his hits. He is super durable, as he also tanked all of Freeza's death beams in the struggles against 17 and his bigger blast later, which prompt him to go God. Given how he is ranked second after Jiren, I think this holds true even without GoD Mode.

2) If his Base is around Goku tiers of strength his SS3 will prove a valuable asset. I can see him trying to figure out the form too. In his own way, not like his father. Basically, he will choose to end his fight quickly. He doesn't exactly have enough strength to get cocky like with Super Buu. I think that he can do it even without 100% of the form's power.

3) RoF Base Goku is more or less GT base tier imo. If we account for Saiyan Beyond God granting some sort of superior strength then he matches Baby blow for blow until Strongest Form 2. If we don't, he has it hard. Golden Great Ape Baby will probably win, but Goku fights far more fiercely than his GT counterpart. God Goku gets this done with, but he can't go up there. So Baby.

4) Failed Ritual SS2 Goku was amongst the strongest energies ever felt. So since Vegeta was there, Enrgaed Buuhan tier. But iirc he said even that power would not be enough for Beerus, which kinda put him in the same level as at least Super Fusion (given his statement on King Kai's planet). Goku wins mid dif cause it depends on how you scale him.

5) He is not handicapped by being a child, so SS2 is around Buuhan tiers, kinda lowball,but it's more fun like this. So if we take each form of Buu as a separate character and add everyone else from the Dragon Team as individuals, he has a hard time with Super Vegito and Enraged Buuhan. He ultimately loses. But, SS3 gives him the opening needed to deliver a heavy beating and defeat Buu. Super Vegito may still stand tho. Kinda unsure tbh.

6) Buuhan is at least 10% Super Vegito. Enraged let's say he doubles that. Buutenks was relative to Ultimate Gohan. So kinda highball, Super Buuhantenks is at 30%+ Super Vegito. With SS3 GT Goku imo equal to Super Vegito, he has a tough fight but ultimately wins. SS2 is not enough ofc.

7) This will probably go down like the match up above. High chance for Goku to win, only in transformed state, but Janemba was some epic hax to counter the power issue. And he is around 40-50% SS GT Goku with a little highball. Goku will eventually win.

8) Before Broly came out, I would say that they take it. But given Broly's scaling I'll say they don't. However, should Vegeta access his Pride Boost, things get even at the very least. And given how Whis has confidence in both of them winning Beerus, I think this accounts for here. And actually, if he uses Hakai, Vegeta may negate it. But the Hakai move that seems to be non-corporeal may not be blockable. I give it to them cause it can happen.

9) Vegeta is easily half as strong as Goku. With SS he provides the help needed to take out 100% Freeza. But this Cooler is quite strong, so given Vegeta's comparatively lower strength, I'd give it to the brothers, with Cooler left standing. If it was 100% Final Cooler too, it would have gone the other way.

10) Si and San Xing Long are both formidable. Low to mid SS4 tier. Imo, Super Yi Xing Long would need Goku to go KK×10 Blue from U6 arc to defeat him. So by scaling of Omega being 10×SS4, Blue tier strength is where the brothers rank at. Even if they know Hit's technique, he has a vast range of knowledge and can easily improve out of them. 2 blue tiers may be hard, but he can defeat them even with their guard up. Normal Yi Xing Long would perform the same, while as Omega he would probably win.

11) Without Goku transforming, Vegeta takes it easily. Goku needs at least SS2 to compete, SS3 to have a chance at winning. More or less post-GT Vegeta ≈ peak GT Goku, with these bases becoming equal around RoF or U6.
P O W E R

Mad Swami
Regular
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:01 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Mad Swami » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 pm

1)Piccolo (Moro arc) vs Goku Black base (Manga)

1.5) Piccolo (Moro) and Gohan (PU initial so Buu saga) vs Goku Black base (manga). If they win, could they take SSJ1 Goku Black?

2) Gohan (PU Buu saga) vs Tagoma (Ginyu)

3) Buutenks vs Tagoma (Ginyu)

4) Hypothetical Buu saga Gogeta SSJ2 vs Buutenks

5) Gogeta SSJ (Fusion Reborn) vs Failed SSG Goku

6) Saganbo vs Topo (base)

7) 7-3 vs Cabba/Kale/Caulifla no Kefla fusion allowed.

8 ) Saonel and Pilina vs Maji Kayo

9) Frost vs Kid Buu

10) Demgira vs Fused Zamasu (Non courupt) (anime)

10.5) Demigra (Demon God form) vs Zamsu (corupt) (Anime)

11) Android 21 vs Saonel, Pilina, Frost, and Cabba. If 21 just wins, would adding Kale be able to make the difference?

User avatar
Koitsukai
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1170
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:36 pm

Mad Swami wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 pm
1)Piccolo (Moro arc) vs Goku Black base (Manga)

1.5) Piccolo (Moro) and Gohan (PU initial so Buu saga) vs Goku Black base (manga). If they win, could they take SSJ1 Goku Black?

2) Gohan (PU Buu saga) vs Tagoma (Ginyu)

3) Buutenks vs Tagoma (Ginyu)

4) Hypothetical Buu saga Gogeta SSJ2 vs Buutenks

5) Gogeta SSJ (Fusion Reborn) vs Failed SSG Goku

6) Saganbo vs Topo (base)

7) 7-3 vs Cabba/Kale/Caulifla no Kefla fusion allowed.

8 ) Saonel and Pilina vs Maji Kayo

9) Frost vs Kid Buu

10) Demgira vs Fused Zamasu (Non courupt) (anime)

10.5) Demigra (Demon God form) vs Zamsu (corupt) (Anime)

11) Android 21 vs Saonel, Pilina, Frost, and Cabba. If 21 just wins, would adding Kale be able to make the difference?
1) Black. His base is weird in the manga though, he is too much for SS3 Goku according to Trunks but his SS isn't a match for Vegeta's SS2 when Goku and Vegeta are pretty much even... :crazy: :crazy: Anyway, his base is more than enough to worry SS3 Goku, I don't see Piccolo surpassing that power.

1.5) Black. I would say Buu arc Ultimate Gohan was surpassed by his father's SS3 in the manga, and that power was said to not be enough for Black. Piccolo shouldn't tilt the scale much.

2) Gohan destroys. Tagoma wasn't strong enough to not receive hits from that weakass SS Gohan RoF gave us.

3) Buutenks. While that whole Tagoma fellow seemed to be too much for Piccolo and base Gohan, SS Gohan and SS Gotenks weren't outclassed at all. He was one-shot by base Vegeta. I think Buutenks would've lasted longer.

4) It's a bloodbath. Base Gogeta might be enough if base Vegito was enough for Buuhan. SS2 Gogeta is pure hate towards Buutenks lol

5) I think that would've been an interesting fight. I might give it to SS Goku because he has no time limit.

6) Saganbo. Manga Toppo is just sad. Empowered Saganbo, of course.

7) Kale has the power to take him out, or at least hurt him enough for her friends to finish the job. If 7-3 grabs Kale they are done, though.

8 ) Tough one. We know Majikayo can hold down a SSG tier character, while the nameks require a low SSB tier character. I think the nameks take it, also they work great togeher.

9) Frost. He forced post-RoF Goku to use SS.

10) 10.5) I don't know how to scale videogame characters.

11) I don't know how strong is 21 suppose to be. I doubt she is strong enough to take on Frost, the nameks and Cabba put together. And if Kale is waiting on the dugout, then 21 is done for.

User avatar
Grand Marshal 1
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 884
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:33 pm
Location: Greece

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Grand Marshal 1 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:30 am

Koitsukai wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:36 pm
Mad Swami wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:59 pm
1)Piccolo (Moro arc) vs Goku Black base (Manga)

1.5) Piccolo (Moro) and Gohan (PU initial so Buu saga) vs Goku Black base (manga). If they win, could they take SSJ1 Goku Black?

2) Gohan (PU Buu saga) vs Tagoma (Ginyu)

3) Buutenks vs Tagoma (Ginyu)

4) Hypothetical Buu saga Gogeta SSJ2 vs Buutenks

5) Gogeta SSJ (Fusion Reborn) vs Failed SSG Goku

6) Saganbo vs Topo (base)

7) 7-3 vs Cabba/Kale/Caulifla no Kefla fusion allowed.

8 ) Saonel and Pilina vs Maji Kayo

9) Frost vs Kid Buu

10) Demgira vs Fused Zamasu (Non courupt) (anime)

10.5) Demigra (Demon God form) vs Zamsu (corupt) (Anime)

11) Android 21 vs Saonel, Pilina, Frost, and Cabba. If 21 just wins, would adding Kale be able to make the difference?
1) Black. His base is weird in the manga though, he is too much for SS3 Goku according to Trunks but his SS isn't a match for Vegeta's SS2 when Goku and Vegeta are pretty much even... :crazy: :crazy: Anyway, his base is more than enough to worry SS3 Goku, I don't see Piccolo surpassing that power.

1.5) Black. I would say Buu arc Ultimate Gohan was surpassed by his father's SS3 in the manga, and that power was said to not be enough for Black. Piccolo shouldn't tilt the scale much.

2) Gohan destroys. Tagoma wasn't strong enough to not receive hits from that weakass SS Gohan RoF gave us.

3) Buutenks. While that whole Tagoma fellow seemed to be too much for Piccolo and base Gohan, SS Gohan and SS Gotenks weren't outclassed at all. He was one-shot by base Vegeta. I think Buutenks would've lasted longer.

4) It's a bloodbath. Base Gogeta might be enough if base Vegito was enough for Buuhan. SS2 Gogeta is pure hate towards Buutenks lol

5) I think that would've been an interesting fight. I might give it to SS Goku because he has no time limit.

6) Saganbo. Manga Toppo is just sad. Empowered Saganbo, of course.

7) Kale has the power to take him out, or at least hurt him enough for her friends to finish the job. If 7-3 grabs Kale they are done, though.

8 ) Tough one. We know Majikayo can hold down a SSG tier character, while the nameks require a low SSB tier character. I think the nameks take it, also they work great togeher.

9) Frost. He forced post-RoF Goku to use SS.

10) 10.5) I don't know how to scale videogame characters.

11) I don't know how strong is 21 suppose to be. I doubt she is strong enough to take on Frost, the nameks and Cabba put together. And if Kale is waiting on the dugout, then 21 is done for.
I agree with these. So here is my input on the final matches since I kinda scale game characters:

10) Despite the wank going around that Demigra is like the strongest enemy ever, that's under very specific conditions. Base Demigra scales off to the Xenos. So his Base isn't that far from their Bases. He can take on XGoku, XVegeta, XTrunks, XGohan, XGoten in bases and win. With my scaling of how Xenos relate to Super characters, Demigra is around SS2 tier of post-ToP Saiyans. Even by that time, Halo Merged Zamasu still needs 2 Blue tier opponents to be brought down. So he takes it.

10.5) Demon God Demigra, the one most people know of, is substantially stronger. Again, it's my scaling, but he is still mid God tier in this form. Again, except the Xenoverse wank that goes around he hasn't shown anything impressive in this form to my knowledge. As for Zamasu, by ToP standards, his Corrupted version is at least 4×Blue. But Demigra can't do much with his strength against him. It makes sense. Zamasu is no joke. But, should Demigra access Final Demon God/Giant Demon God he becomes a match for Halo Zamasu. And if he accesses Makyuka, he takes out any version of Zamasu (Giant Corrupted included). He caps at 10×Blue imo and for the Xeno timeline that's a high power level.

11) 21 at her full transformed state is hinted to be actual Post-ToP blue tier. Imma say mid given Vegeta's statement. Frost pissed his pants seeing Blue Vegeta mid-ToP. SS2 Cabba's galick gun was tanked by TGolden Freeza and Saonel with Pirina challenged Gohan at high dif, a below Blue tier. She takes them out and possibly absorbs them. Kale is weird. In Berserk she is low blue tier, but her SS2 is hinted stronger and yet cannot defeat God Goku, so I am assuming that her strongest was when she released her Maximum Power and Jiren was meditating. You know, when her hair was glowing. That Kale alone can defeat 21. But if she has absorbed all the previous enemies, I can't see a brawler type taking out someone as strategic as 21.
P O W E R

Post Reply