The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Yuji
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:20 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Yuji » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:15 pm

How about some team matches?

Firstly, a battle royale:
  • Team 1: MSS Goku (Cell Games), MSS Gohan (Cell Games), Perfect Cell
  • Team 2: Frost, SS Cabba, Magetta
  • Team 3: OG73-I, Granolah, Gas
Secondly, a 1v1 knockout tournament in the same fashion as the Champa arc:
  • Team 1: Piccolo, Artificial Human #17, Gohan (all current)
  • Team 2: Super Perfect Cell, Gotenks Boo, Golden Freeza (RF)
Finally, a good old fashioned gauntlet for current Mr. Boo:
  • Super Boo
  • Gotenks Boo
  • Gohan Boo
  • SSG Goku (BoG)
  • Golden Freeza (RF)
  • SSR Goku Black
  • Merged Zamasu
  • CSSB Goku (ToP)
All of these for the manga, of course.

User avatar
TobyS
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1645
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TobyS » Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:55 pm

Yuji wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:15 pm
How about some team matches?

Firstly, a battle royale:
  • Team 1: MSS Goku (Cell Games), MSS Gohan (Cell Games), Perfect Cell
  • Team 2: Frost, SS Cabba, Magetta
  • Team 3: OG73-I, Granolah, Gas
Secondly, a 1v1 knockout tournament in the same fashion as the Champa arc:
  • Team 1: Piccolo, Artificial Human #17, Gohan (all current)
  • Team 2: Super Perfect Cell, Gotenks Boo, Golden Freeza (RF)
Finally, a good old fashioned gauntlet for current Mr. Boo:
  • Super Boo
  • Gotenks Boo
  • Gohan Boo
  • SSG Goku (BoG)
  • Golden Freeza (RF)
  • SSR Goku Black
  • Merged Zamasu
  • CSSB Goku (ToP)
All of these for the manga, of course.
Good question I think Frost is stronger than 1 of those SS's.
If it's a death match it depends on if one of them snaps and insults maggetta.

I think if they don't insult maggeta the u6 team are maybe too strong. It's only hard to gauge because we don't know how much Piccolo improved here

... Missed team 3. No one listens to the Wu tang Clan and doesn't know to protect their neck from og-73. His team wins if Granolah and Gas can hold out, he was able to get the jump on Piccolo. We don't know how strong his comrades are enough yet though.

Piccolo beats Cell, probably loses to Gotenks Buu, unless he really is about God Level based on his best feats. 17 is closer to ss3 than God IMO.

But new Gohan can beat both the remaining. He'll not use too much on Buu and can overpower rof Freeza based based in the kefla fight. He could certainly outlast rods stamina drain anyway.

So current mister Buu is weird, why was he so strong versus Moro. I heard he was just immune to magic and beat Moro up who wasn't that strong yet. But I've also heard Moro is stronger than red god. I've heard he uses the Kaioshins power but I also hear some say Uub got all not just most?
I don't know what to think.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

User avatar
Koitsukai
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1838
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:11 pm

Lionel wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:40 pm
What if the matches in the 21st DB tournament were switched around and most characters battled against different opponents?

1. Goku vs Bacterian
2. Krillin vs Nam
3. Yamcha vs Giran
4. Jackie Chun vs Ran Fan

Since the touranments afterwards became progressively streamlined from a mechanics standpoint it's difficult to find interesting match ups that wouldn't end up with one character predictably dominating the other. Here's a few that might work though...

22nd Tournament
1. Goku vs Chaozu
2. Krillin vs Yamcha
3. Pamput vs Man-Wolf

23rd Tournament
1. Krillin vs Tao Pai Pai
2. Tenshinhan vs Hero (trying to keep in mind the Taiyoken and Kikoho here)
3. Yamcha vs Chichi
1) Goku has an accute sense of smell, he should struggle quite a bit, but eventually learn to not smell the guy and take him out.
2) Krilin, this is the closest to Goku he ever was.
3) I think Giran. Goku had a tough fight.
4) Jackie, of course.

22nd
1) Goku would defeat Chaozu in a different way than Krilin.
2) I love early DB Krilin, I'm with him here.
3) I want to say Pamput but the Man-Wolf was kinda scary IIRC.

23rd
1) I think Krilin is out of his league here.
2) Tenshinhan, he won that tournament, so...
3) Yamcha had overcome his social anxiety, and probably would have to do more than just an air-punch, but he should win.

Yuji wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:15 pm
How about some team matches?

Firstly, a battle royale:
  • Team 1: MSS Goku (Cell Games), MSS Gohan (Cell Games), Perfect Cell
  • Team 2: Frost, SS Cabba, Magetta
  • Team 3: OG73-I, Granolah, Gas
Secondly, a 1v1 knockout tournament in the same fashion as the Champa arc:
  • Team 1: Piccolo, Artificial Human #17, Gohan (all current)
  • Team 2: Super Perfect Cell, Gotenks Boo, Golden Freeza (RF)
Finally, a good old fashioned gauntlet for current Mr. Boo:
  • Super Boo
  • Gotenks Boo
  • Gohan Boo
  • SSG Goku (BoG)
  • Golden Freeza (RF)
  • SSR Goku Black
  • Merged Zamasu
  • CSSB Goku (ToP)
All of these for the manga, of course.
1) nice one. My money is on the U6 team, they fought DBS SS. Too soon to tell where Team 3 stands, but in a battle royale, OG73 should grab a neck pretty easily, but even then, he can be defeated by teamwork.

2) Piccolo takes Cell, loses to Buutenks (I still don't believe he is blue tier or that he can solo Z). 17 takes Buutenks easily, probably loses to RoF Golden Freeza. Gohan takes it home.

3) After seeing him beat up old Moro, who seemed to be somewhat below SSG (aside of his magic), I think Buu defeats every Buu iteration in front of him. Due to power inflation, I guess BoG SSG should also go down, or at least put up a great fight.
Mr. Buu loses to everybody after SSG Goku.

User avatar
TobyS
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1645
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TobyS » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:14 am

Koitsukai wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:11 pm
Lionel wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:40 pm
What if the matches in the 21st DB tournament were switched around and most characters battled against different opponents?

1. Goku vs Bacterian
2. Krillin vs Nam
3. Yamcha vs Giran
4. Jackie Chun vs Ran Fan

Since the touranments afterwards became progressively streamlined from a mechanics standpoint it's difficult to find interesting match ups that wouldn't end up with one character predictably dominating the other. Here's a few that might work though...

22nd Tournament
1. Goku vs Chaozu
2. Krillin vs Yamcha
3. Pamput vs Man-Wolf

23rd Tournament
1. Krillin vs Tao Pai Pai
2. Tenshinhan vs Hero (trying to keep in mind the Taiyoken and Kikoho here)
3. Yamcha vs Chichi
1) Goku has an accute sense of smell, he should struggle quite a bit, but eventually learn to not smell the guy and take him out.
2) Krilin, this is the closest to Goku he ever was.
3) I think Giran. Goku had a tough fight.
4) Jackie, of course.

22nd
1) Goku would defeat Chaozu in a different way than Krilin.
2) I love early DB Krilin, I'm with him here.
3) I want to say Pamput but the Man-Wolf was kinda scary IIRC.

23rd
1) I think Krilin is out of his league here.
2) Tenshinhan, he won that tournament, so...
3) Yamcha had overcome his social anxiety, and probably would have to do more than just an air-punch, but he should win.

Yuji wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:15 pm
How about some team matches?

Firstly, a battle royale:
  • Team 1: MSS Goku (Cell Games), MSS Gohan (Cell Games), Perfect Cell
  • Team 2: Frost, SS Cabba, Magetta
  • Team 3: OG73-I, Granolah, Gas
Secondly, a 1v1 knockout tournament in the same fashion as the Champa arc:
  • Team 1: Piccolo, Artificial Human #17, Gohan (all current)
  • Team 2: Super Perfect Cell, Gotenks Boo, Golden Freeza (RF)
Finally, a good old fashioned gauntlet for current Mr. Boo:
  • Super Boo
  • Gotenks Boo
  • Gohan Boo
  • SSG Goku (BoG)
  • Golden Freeza (RF)
  • SSR Goku Black
  • Merged Zamasu
  • CSSB Goku (ToP)
All of these for the manga, of course.
1) nice one. My money is on the U6 team, they fought DBS SS. Too soon to tell where Team 3 stands, but in a battle royale, OG73 should grab a neck pretty easily, but even then, he can be defeated by teamwork.

2) Piccolo takes Cell, loses to Buutenks (I still don't believe he is blue tier or that he can solo Z). 17 takes Buutenks easily, probably loses to RoF Golden Freeza. Gohan takes it home.

3) After seeing him beat up old Moro, who seemed to be somewhat below SSG (aside of his magic), I think Buu defeats every Buu iteration in front of him. Due to power inflation, I guess BoG SSG should also go down, or at least put up a great fight.
Mr. Buu loses to everybody after SSG Goku.
Piccolos pairing with Gohan and durability feats and comments from Goku seem to be generally accepted as Moro Piccolo surpassing 17. Who like I said we only know is stronger then SS2. If you want to highball 17 based on Goku's ambiguous quote after the top, I feel you need to highball or lowball both of them. Either they both beat Buutenks or neither does. There's still a large gap between SS2 Goku and Buutenks...

If 17 is strong enough to beat Buutenks going by Goku's comment then he's probably strong enough to stall out Freezas stamina especially with his own unlimited stamina too.

Buu is interesting I mostly agree with you based on what he said. I think if he can beat or kinda match God then he can probably stall out Freezas stamina as Blue back then was less than 10 times stronger than red and buus endurance is famous.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I Live Here
Posts: 2647
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:28 pm

An old one, but a good one. Gogeta vs. Fused Zamasu:

Image

Would Gogeta's more "straight to the point" personality and techniques allow him to defeat Fused Zamasu before he defuses?
They take what they want by savagery and force. Their so-called society is based on nothing else. They possess neither justice nor order... They were gifted with life, brains capable of wisdom, yet they waste them completely. Should these gifts not be taken back?

User avatar
Koitsukai
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1838
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:55 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:28 pm
An old one, but a good one. Gogeta vs. Fused Zamasu:

Image

Would Gogeta's more "straight to the point" personality and techniques allow him to defeat Fused Zamasu before he defuses?
Well, I don't think so. At best, he'd be a witness to Infinite Zamasu/Zamasu army. We don't know what would happen if he attacked Infinite Zamasu when he is going up in the air, probably nothing.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I Live Here
Posts: 2647
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 am

Koitsukai wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:55 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:28 pm
An old one, but a good one. Gogeta vs. Fused Zamasu:

Image

Would Gogeta's more "straight to the point" personality and techniques allow him to defeat Fused Zamasu before he defuses?
Well, I don't think so. At best, he'd be a witness to Infinite Zamasu/Zamasu army. We don't know what would happen if he attacked Infinite Zamasu when he is going up in the air, probably nothing.
True, but I'm considering only Fused Zamasu. We know Vegito couldn't destroy him on time before his fusion timer ran out, but Vegito has a different personality and ability kit compared to Gogeta. Where Vegito is more playful and childish, Gogeta is (at least in the Janemba movie) more serious and straight to the point.
They take what they want by savagery and force. Their so-called society is based on nothing else. They possess neither justice nor order... They were gifted with life, brains capable of wisdom, yet they waste them completely. Should these gifts not be taken back?

User avatar
Koitsukai
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1838
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:29 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 am
Koitsukai wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:55 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:28 pm
An old one, but a good one. Gogeta vs. Fused Zamasu:

Image

Would Gogeta's more "straight to the point" personality and techniques allow him to defeat Fused Zamasu before he defuses?
Well, I don't think so. At best, he'd be a witness to Infinite Zamasu/Zamasu army. We don't know what would happen if he attacked Infinite Zamasu when he is going up in the air, probably nothing.
True, but I'm considering only Fused Zamasu. We know Vegito couldn't destroy him on time before his fusion timer ran out, but Vegito has a different personality and ability kit compared to Gogeta. Where Vegito is more playful and childish, Gogeta is (at least in the Janemba movie) more serious and straight to the point.
Then yes, a more pragmatic fusion, one that doesn't bother to tell Zamasu stuff about his body, giving a better use to their time should have Zamasu on the floor, preventing him from coming out of a smoke cloud laughing. I think Gogeta would try another special move after that, without defusing, and at least having Zamasu taking a knee, gasping. And one more after it, just to be sure.

Funny enough, there's a fan-made story, XV2-based on youtube that has Vegito and Gogeta fighting an improved Omega Shenron, where Gogeta seems like a smarter Goku and Vegeta like a more polite Vegeta, lol.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4588
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:59 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:28 pm
An old one, but a good one. Gogeta vs. Fused Zamasu:

Image

Would Gogeta's more "straight to the point" personality and techniques allow him to defeat Fused Zamasu before he defuses?
FT arc Gogeta? Gogeta still defuses.

Only reason Fused Zamasu was destroyed was because of his own doing. At best Gogeta will cut him to pieces.

New matches:

Piccolo vs Base Gohan. Both ToP arc.
Frost vs Catopesra. Both ToP arc.
Piccolo vs 18. Both ToP arc.
Final Form Freeza vs SS Vegeta. Both ToP arc.
SS3 Gotenks vs Base Goku. Both DBS episode 15.
South Kaioshin vs Drugged Basil.
Bergamo vs Ultimate Gohan [Boo arc].
SS2 Gotenks vs Lavender.

User avatar
Yuji
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 191
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:20 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Yuji » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:34 pm

Would SSBE Vegeta together with Goku have defeated Broly?
How about Moro arc SSBE Vegeta with Spirit Fission plus Sign Goku?

User avatar
Koitsukai
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1838
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:39 am

ZombieVito wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:59 pm
New matches:

Piccolo vs Base Gohan. Both ToP arc.
Frost vs Catopesra. Both ToP arc.
Piccolo vs 18. Both ToP arc.
Final Form Freeza vs SS Vegeta. Both ToP arc.
SS3 Gotenks vs Base Goku. Both DBS episode 15.
South Kaioshin vs Drugged Basil.
Bergamo vs Ultimate Gohan [Boo arc].
SS2 Gotenks vs Lavender.
1) Base Gohan and Ultimate Gohan were suppose to be the same thing, but whatever, that's long in the past. I guess Piccolo should defeat a base saiyan who is not Goku or Vegeta.
2) Frost.
3) I don't recall much from 18, I'm going with Piccolo.
4) SS Vegeta. A much weaker base Goku defeated Freeza.
5) Goku. Before all the retcons his base is enough for everybody.
6) South Kaioshin
7) Gohan
8) Pass
Yuji wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:34 pm
Would SSBE Vegeta together with Goku have defeated Broly?
How about Moro arc SSBE Vegeta with Spirit Fission plus Sign Goku?
1) nah, it's implied the Broly movie had the strongest versions of the guys, only through Toriyama's lens.
2) Yes, they should be able to deal with him. I even wonder if Vegeta alone would be enough.
---------------

MO' FIGHTS

1) Granola arc base Gogito (Vegito fused with Gogeta) vs Beerus
- he can go only SS

2) SS3 Gogito vs Whis
- no time limit, no SS3 drain

3)UI Gogito vs Whis and Vados

4) UI Gogito, Whis and Vados vs Daishinkan

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4588
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:03 pm

Koitsukai wrote:
Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:39 am
ZombieVito wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:59 pm
New matches:

Piccolo vs Base Gohan. Both ToP arc.
Frost vs Catopesra. Both ToP arc.
Piccolo vs 18. Both ToP arc.
Final Form Freeza vs SS Vegeta. Both ToP arc.
SS3 Gotenks vs Base Goku. Both DBS episode 15.
South Kaioshin vs Drugged Basil.
Bergamo vs Ultimate Gohan [Boo arc].
SS2 Gotenks vs Lavender.
1) Base Gohan and Ultimate Gohan were suppose to be the same thing, but whatever, that's long in the past. I guess Piccolo should defeat a base saiyan who is not Goku or Vegeta.
2) Frost.
3) I don't recall much from 18, I'm going with Piccolo.
4) SS Vegeta. A much weaker base Goku defeated Freeza.
5) Goku. Before all the retcons his base is enough for everybody.
6) South Kaioshin
7) Gohan
8) Pass
Yuji wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:34 pm
Would SSBE Vegeta together with Goku have defeated Broly?
How about Moro arc SSBE Vegeta with Spirit Fission plus Sign Goku?
1) nah, it's implied the Broly movie had the strongest versions of the guys, only through Toriyama's lens.
2) Yes, they should be able to deal with him. I even wonder if Vegeta alone would be enough.
---------------

MO' FIGHTS

1) Granola arc base Gogito (Vegito fused with Gogeta) vs Beerus
- he can go only SS

2) SS3 Gogito vs Whis
- no time limit, no SS3 drain

3)UI Gogito vs Whis and Vados

4) UI Gogito, Whis and Vados vs Daishinkan
FF Freeza was stated to be stronger than Frost though. It looks like he surpassed base Goku post RoF by a lot.

User avatar
TobyS
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1645
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TobyS » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:11 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:59 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:28 pm
An old one, but a good one. Gogeta vs. Fused Zamasu:

Image

Would Gogeta's more "straight to the point" personality and techniques allow him to defeat Fused Zamasu before he defuses?
FT arc Gogeta? Gogeta still defuses.

Only reason Fused Zamasu was destroyed was because of his own doing. At best Gogeta will cut him to pieces.

New matches:

Piccolo vs Base Gohan. Both ToP arc.
Frost vs Catopesra. Both ToP arc.
Piccolo vs 18. Both ToP arc.
Final Form Freeza vs SS Vegeta. Both ToP arc.
SS3 Gotenks vs Base Goku. Both DBS episode 15.
South Kaioshin vs Drugged Basil.
Bergamo vs Ultimate Gohan [Boo arc].
SS2 Gotenks vs Lavender.
In the manga he's ultimate again just conserving his ki.
I guess anime piccolo > base Gohan, Ultimate holding back > still stronger than manga piccolo .
Manga piccolo is probably holding back too but either way only wants to fight one trio and Gohan beats two.

Frost he's strong. Cato is trash.

Piccolo. No solid proof 18 trained like 17 did and she's weaker than him either way.
Freeza, base Vs Freeza was anime only and soft retconned. He beats two u6 SSs till kale requires gold

I realise now you probably meant anime for all these but didn't specify. Can't remember what happened in 15.
Gotenks wins, unless it was a filler base being god silly episode.

Southy ss3 tier stronger than fat Buu certainly Mr Buu.

Gohan ez he took two in the top. Even if he's stronger there he was holding back at that point. And he's only got one here.

Gotenks, Piccolo beat one.
Even in the anime a no longer ultimate Gohan was stronger as SS.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

User avatar
Hellspawn28
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 14170
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Hellspawn28 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:05 pm

Merged Zamasu vs. Young Moro
Merged Zamasu vs. Moro (After absorbing Seven-Three)

Rules:

No immortality
No outside help

Who wins?
PS4 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Hellspawn28
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GS27/

User avatar
Koitsukai
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1838
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:22 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:05 pm
Merged Zamasu vs. Young Moro
Merged Zamasu vs. Moro (After absorbing Seven-Three)

Rules:

No immortality
No outside help

Who wins?
1) It depends what you mean with Young Moro, the guy that SSBE and Sign fought or the guy that the Dai captured? The former would destroy Zamasu. The latter would probably defeat manga Zamasu and definitely lose to anime Zamasu.

2) Moro7-3 is the strongest Goku ever faced according to him.

User avatar
Triggered Vegeta
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:44 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Triggered Vegeta » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:44 pm

Hey, I just had a debate on Old Moro vs Broly. I'd like to know who you think would win? Magic is included.

Moro(old) vs Ikari

Moro(old) vs SS Broly

Moro(old) vs FPSS Broly

Can Broly get past the energy absorption in any of these scenarios? I personally believe Full Power Broly takes it quite easily.

User avatar
Koitsukai
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1838
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:23 pm

Triggered Vegeta wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:44 pm
Hey, I just had a debate on Old Moro vs Broly. I'd like to know who you think would win? Magic is included.

Moro(old) vs Ikari

Moro(old) vs SS Broly

Moro(old) vs FPSS Broly

Can Broly get past the energy absorption in any of these scenarios? I personally believe Full Power Broly takes it quite easily.

Ikari Broly shouldn't have a way to bypass the ki absorption of Moro. While his fighting style is different from Vegeta's, Moro would rob his ki as well.

SS Broly might be a tougher challenge. He would deal much more damage than Vegeta whenever he gets close to Moro, which should be a an easy task for him. However, against that kind of foe, I doubt Moro would let his guard down as much. And I think he'd have an easier time draining him, specially if Broly keeps powering up from a distance. He'd eat every ki blast from Broly, and Broly uses a lot of ki attacks.


FPSS Broly should be fast enough to outrun that technique. Even Prime Moro had a tough time against a speedster, one would think FPSS Broly's speed should be in the vicinity of Sign's. Faster, equal, or slower, he should be fast enough for Old Moro to not be able to absorb his power. And every other magic ability should be useless against such a powerhouse.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I Live Here
Posts: 2647
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:54 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:05 pm
Merged Zamasu vs. Young Moro
Merged Zamasu vs. Moro (After absorbing Seven-Three)

Rules:

No immortality
No outside help

Who wins?
There's not much Fused Zamasu can do without Immortality as he's just not on that level of power yet.

However if Moro is not going for the kill but is playing around, Fused Zamasu might pull off some crazy zenkai boosts and close the gap. Remember that he possesses Black's insane potential.

If we consider Fused Zamasu's anime feats, then the fight is much closer. Since Fused Zamasu was able to fight evenly with a SSB Fusion (which should be relative to Beerus) and was beyond the Supreme Kais' comprehension.
They take what they want by savagery and force. Their so-called society is based on nothing else. They possess neither justice nor order... They were gifted with life, brains capable of wisdom, yet they waste them completely. Should these gifts not be taken back?

User avatar
Noah
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7710
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Virtual World

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Noah » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:23 pm

New match:

- Gokua vs. Semi Perfect Cell
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

User avatar
PurestEvil
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:34 pm
Location: Constantinopolee!

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by PurestEvil » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:09 am

Noah wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:23 pm
New match:

- Gokua vs. Semi Perfect Cell
Oh, Goku would beat him down just like what Vegeta did. This time he would not be inclined to let Cell become Perfect like a headass.
However, Semi Perfect Cell might have been able to blow himself up.....
This post was brought to you by 魔族

Post Reply