The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4715
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:04 am

Yellowhex616 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:33 am
Arondite wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:05 am
Gohan (Potential Unlocked) VS Goku SSJ3
I actually think Super Saiyan 3 Goku was stronger than Ultimate Gohan back in Z after being brought back to life. There are some indications of it in the manga and far more in the anime. I think it's pretty obvious that Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku in the Super anime, as he was matching blows with Super Saiyan Blue Goku, before Goku added Kaioken ×20 on top of his Blue-haired Super Saiyan form and basically knocked Gohan unconscious!

However, I actually think that in the DBS manga, Ultimate Gohan was actually stronger than Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku! Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku, who in the manga, was as strong, arguably stronger than Fused Zamasu was beginning to lose ground against Legendary Super Saiyan Kale before Golden Frieza kicked him out of the way! Ultimate Gohan was fighting on equal terms with Super Saiyan Kefla, infact they were so evenly matched that they knocked each other off of the tournament stage!

Goku did stack Kaioken on top of his Perfected Blue form in the manga, but it was too strenuous for him to maintain control of! So until Goku used his Ultra Instinct Sign and Vegeta used his Super Saiyan God SS Evolved form, you could argue that Gohan was briefly the strongest fighter in Universe 7! But the power gap became even greater in the Moro arc as at this point Goku and Vegeta had previously joined forces to defeat Broly and had since got much stronger!
Goku wouldn't be scared of Super Boo if he was stronger than Ultimate Gohan.

Krillin straight up says Goku is stronger than Gohan during the ToP.

User avatar
Lionel
I Live Here
Posts: 2070
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Lionel » Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:46 am

ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:04 am
Yellowhex616 wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:33 am
Arondite wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:05 am
Gohan (Potential Unlocked) VS Goku SSJ3
I actually think Super Saiyan 3 Goku was stronger than Ultimate Gohan back in Z after being brought back to life. There are some indications of it in the manga and far more in the anime. I think it's pretty obvious that Ultimate Gohan is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku in the Super anime, as he was matching blows with Super Saiyan Blue Goku, before Goku added Kaioken ×20 on top of his Blue-haired Super Saiyan form and basically knocked Gohan unconscious!

However, I actually think that in the DBS manga, Ultimate Gohan was actually stronger than Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku! Perfected Super Saiyan Blue Goku, who in the manga, was as strong, arguably stronger than Fused Zamasu was beginning to lose ground against Legendary Super Saiyan Kale before Golden Frieza kicked him out of the way! Ultimate Gohan was fighting on equal terms with Super Saiyan Kefla, infact they were so evenly matched that they knocked each other off of the tournament stage!

Goku did stack Kaioken on top of his Perfected Blue form in the manga, but it was too strenuous for him to maintain control of! So until Goku used his Ultra Instinct Sign and Vegeta used his Super Saiyan God SS Evolved form, you could argue that Gohan was briefly the strongest fighter in Universe 7! But the power gap became even greater in the Moro arc as at this point Goku and Vegeta had previously joined forces to defeat Broly and had since got much stronger!
Goku wouldn't be scared of Super Boo if he was stronger than Ultimate Gohan.

Krillin straight up says Goku is stronger than Gohan during the ToP.
Image

This quotation from Vegeta which Goku didn't contradict also alludes to Gohan being stronger, at least during the Buu arc. At the time all of his potential was unleashed and then raised even more by who knows how many magnitudes thanks to Elder Kaioshin's ritual. Goku should have been left in the dust according to the internal lore. It isn't until Goku acquired god ki that he began to feasibly retake the lead.

User avatar
Koitsukai
I Live Here
Posts: 2118
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:07 am

It's pretty clear Gohan is the strongest non-fused character of Z. Absorption amps Buu's power, that is clear as day, except for when he absorbed the Daikaioshin because the good nature of the guy tamed him.
But Super Buu is the perfect usage of the power of Kid Buu + Daikaioshin, it's how strong he would've been if Kid Buu(well, Buff Buu) had absorbed properly the power of the fat guy, and Gohan beat that up. How could SS3 who couldn't even take Kid Buu alone compare to that?

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4715
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:48 pm

Speaking of Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.

What's the stronger character he can beat from Super? Anime only of course.

User avatar
Koitsukai
I Live Here
Posts: 2118
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:02 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:13 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:48 pm
Speaking of Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.

What's the stronger character he can beat from Super? Anime only of course.
U6 characters all required the saiyans to go SS to defeat them, when their base forms were above Gotenks and RoF Freeza. It's only uphill from there.

Being conservative and dropping or rethinking feats that only bloat everything, he can probably defeat Cabba, Magetta, Botamo, Frost, Caulifla, Present Zamasu, SS2 Trunks escaping Black and that's it. Unless Dabura was also god tier in the future, then SS2 Trunks was already that strong and Buu arc Gohan is not even a challenge for Future Dabura.

User avatar
Lionel
I Live Here
Posts: 2070
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Lionel » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:26 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:48 pm
Speaking of Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.

What's the stronger character he can beat from Super? Anime only of course.
Well a heavily suppressed first form Freeza was effectively dangling SSJ Gohan from a thread and playing with him as though he were a doll or puppet. We can't determine exactly how powerful this Gohan was, only that he was considerably weaker from the ironically subfusc paragon of strength we saw in the final third of the Buu arc and that he was considered a more serious threat than Piccolo even while untransformed. Although in that case I wonder if the potential unlock wasn't still keeping his normal non-Ultimate power elevated somewhat. We do catch a glimpse of some kind of transitional state during Gohan's outburst against Elder Kaoishin with the colourless eyes paired with natural black hair.

I want to say that he could potentially take Frost in his first and second forms. By the ROF arc I think base Goku and Vegeta have already surpassed Ultimate Gohan by leaps and bounds. Frankly, I find the idea of Ultimate Gohan challenging first form Freeza at this time to be a stretch, though not impossible. It depends on how much of his total available power you think Freeza was using for those Death Beam torture implements of his.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4715
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:17 am

Koitsukai wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:13 pm
ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:48 pm
Speaking of Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.

What's the stronger character he can beat from Super? Anime only of course.
U6 characters all required the saiyans to go SS to defeat them, when their base forms were above Gotenks and RoF Freeza. It's only uphill from there.

Being conservative and dropping or rethinking feats that only bloat everything, he can probably defeat Cabba, Magetta, Botamo, Frost, Caulifla, Present Zamasu, SS2 Trunks escaping Black and that's it. Unless Dabura was also god tier in the future, then SS2 Trunks was already that strong and Buu arc Gohan is not even a challenge for Future Dabura.
Zamasu? He fought SS2 Goku who is 100 times stronger than SS3 Gotenks. Gohan has no chance lol.

Same with Magetta or Frost.

User avatar
Lionel
I Live Here
Posts: 2070
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Lionel » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:20 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:17 am
Koitsukai wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:13 pm
ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:48 pm
Speaking of Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.

What's the stronger character he can beat from Super? Anime only of course.
U6 characters all required the saiyans to go SS to defeat them, when their base forms were above Gotenks and RoF Freeza. It's only uphill from there.

Being conservative and dropping or rethinking feats that only bloat everything, he can probably defeat Cabba, Magetta, Botamo, Frost, Caulifla, Present Zamasu, SS2 Trunks escaping Black and that's it. Unless Dabura was also god tier in the future, then SS2 Trunks was already that strong and Buu arc Gohan is not even a challenge for Future Dabura.
Zamasu? He fought SS2 Goku who is 100 times stronger than SS3 Gotenks. Gohan has no chance lol.

Same with Magetta or Frost.
Out of curiosity, does that mean Frost in all of his forms could take Ultimate Gohan or just the stronger ones? How about Botamo? Do you think the flesh bulwark could take down Gohan as well or is that opponent at least possible for Gohan?

Mad Swami
OMG CRAZY REG
Posts: 932
Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:01 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Mad Swami » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:32 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:48 pm
Speaking of Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.

What's the stronger character he can beat from Super? Anime only of course.
Gohan could probably beat Basil from the Trio. Gohan in the Buu saga is much stronger than Mr. Buu post-Buu saga and prior to T.O.P so he could probably easily beat the weakest of the trio. He could probably even beat Lavender and Bergamo seeing as the trio as a whole is weaker than base Goku in the T.O.P

I think Gohan could 1v1 any member of the trio. Now some people might say how Goku used SSB against Bergamo but in the T.O.P he was shown not having to. Besides Goku uses his forms against people that he could kill in base
Krillin
Frost
Caulifla
etc
granted people often say the god base thing disappeared and that around the Goku Black arc their bases reverted to normal, slightly stronger than Buu saga, form. Or just around Ultimate Gohan level. Either way the evidence in my opinion implies these enemies can be beaten by Gohan at his peak power in Z.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4715
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:42 pm

Lionel wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:20 pm
ZombieVito wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:17 am
Koitsukai wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:13 pm


U6 characters all required the saiyans to go SS to defeat them, when their base forms were above Gotenks and RoF Freeza. It's only uphill from there.

Being conservative and dropping or rethinking feats that only bloat everything, he can probably defeat Cabba, Magetta, Botamo, Frost, Caulifla, Present Zamasu, SS2 Trunks escaping Black and that's it. Unless Dabura was also god tier in the future, then SS2 Trunks was already that strong and Buu arc Gohan is not even a challenge for Future Dabura.
Zamasu? He fought SS2 Goku who is 100 times stronger than SS3 Gotenks. Gohan has no chance lol.

Same with Magetta or Frost.
Out of curiosity, does that mean Frost in all of his forms could take Ultimate Gohan or just the stronger ones? How about Botamo? Do you think the flesh bulwark could take down Gohan as well or is that opponent at least possible for Gohan?
I have no idea actually. I always thought Ultimate Gohan wasn't that far off RoF base Goku and Vegeta but I'm having doubts.

Frost definitely takes him with his Final and Assault forms. Botamo loses in a tournament match, Gohan would figured out how to put him out of bounds.

User avatar
Lionel
I Live Here
Posts: 2070
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Lionel » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 am

ZombieVito wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:42 pm
Lionel wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:20 pm
ZombieVito wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:17 am

Zamasu? He fought SS2 Goku who is 100 times stronger than SS3 Gotenks. Gohan has no chance lol.

Same with Magetta or Frost.
Out of curiosity, does that mean Frost in all of his forms could take Ultimate Gohan or just the stronger ones? How about Botamo? Do you think the flesh bulwark could take down Gohan as well or is that opponent at least possible for Gohan?
I have no idea actually. I always thought Ultimate Gohan wasn't that far off RoF base Goku and Vegeta but I'm having doubts.

Frost definitely takes him with his Final and Assault forms. Botamo loses in a tournament match, Gohan would figured out how to put him out of bounds.
What if Ultimate Gohan had access to Kaioken -- a pretty glaring plot device that he should have taken as his own and honed since it's technically an amplification technique -- and could raise the multiplier to x20? Would he have any better luck then?
Last edited by Lionel on Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4715
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:28 am

Lionel wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:25 am
ZombieVito wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:42 pm
Lionel wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:20 pm


Out of curiosity, does that mean Frost in all of his forms could take Ultimate Gohan or just the stronger ones? How about Botamo? Do you think the flesh bulwark could take down Gohan as well or is that opponent at least possible for Gohan?
I have no idea actually. I always thought Ultimate Gohan wasn't that far off RoF base Goku and Vegeta but I'm having doubts.

Frost definitely takes him with his Final and Assault forms. Botamo loses in a tournament match, Gohan would figured out how to put him out of bounds.
What if Ultimate Gohan had access to Kaioken -- a pretty glaring plot device that he should have taken as his own and honed since it's technically an amplification technique -- and could raise the multiplier to x20? Would he have any better luck then?
Even with a 20 times boost I don't think he touches anyone from Final form Frost and above.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I Live Here
Posts: 2849
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:08 am

ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:48 pm
Speaking of Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.

What's the stronger character he can beat from Super? Anime only of course.
Anyone who is equal or above BoG-era SSG Goku stomps him.

SSG Goku = Whatever % Beerus was using in BoG > DBZ Vegito > Ultimate Gohan

I don't know if there's a character that much weaker than SSG Goku that Gohan could defeat... You can't even mention the likes of Present Zamasu or Ribrianne, because they fought Goku in Base/SS forms after he absorbed God ki in these forms at the end of BoG. So even they would roflstomp anyone from Z.
And yet you still have the desire to fight me, don't you? Go ahead and challenge me all you like until you realize your own sheer impotence.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4715
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:42 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:08 am
ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:48 pm
Speaking of Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.

What's the stronger character he can beat from Super? Anime only of course.
Anyone who is equal or above BoG-era SSG Goku stomps him.

SSG Goku = Whatever % Beerus was using in BoG > DBZ Vegito > Ultimate Gohan

I don't know if there's a character that much weaker than SSG Goku that Gohan could defeat... You can't even mention the likes of Present Zamasu or Ribrianne, because they fought Goku in Base/SS forms after he absorbed God ki in these forms at the end of BoG. So even they would roflstomp anyone from Z.
You don't even need to bring SSG Goku into the equation. Commeson Vegeta stomping SS3 Gotenks in base pretty much tells us anyone on the current Super Saiyan tier defeats anyone from Z with maybe the exception of Vegetto.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I Live Here
Posts: 2849
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:39 pm

ZombieVito wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:42 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:08 am
ZombieVito wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:48 pm
Speaking of Boo arc Ultimate Gohan.

What's the stronger character he can beat from Super? Anime only of course.
Anyone who is equal or above BoG-era SSG Goku stomps him.

SSG Goku = Whatever % Beerus was using in BoG > DBZ Vegito > Ultimate Gohan

I don't know if there's a character that much weaker than SSG Goku that Gohan could defeat... You can't even mention the likes of Present Zamasu or Ribrianne, because they fought Goku in Base/SS forms after he absorbed God ki in these forms at the end of BoG. So even they would roflstomp anyone from Z.
You don't even need to bring SSG Goku into the equation. Commeson Vegeta stomping SS3 Gotenks in base pretty much tells us anyone on the current Super Saiyan tier defeats anyone from Z with maybe the exception of Vegetto.
Yeah, I guess maybe Trunks would lose? In his Base form of course. I don't remember him doing anything noteworthy without SS2 and Rage.
And yet you still have the desire to fight me, don't you? Go ahead and challenge me all you like until you realize your own sheer impotence.

User avatar
ZombieVito
I Live Here
Posts: 4715
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by ZombieVito » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:52 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:39 pm
ZombieVito wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:42 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:08 am


Anyone who is equal or above BoG-era SSG Goku stomps him.

SSG Goku = Whatever % Beerus was using in BoG > DBZ Vegito > Ultimate Gohan

I don't know if there's a character that much weaker than SSG Goku that Gohan could defeat... You can't even mention the likes of Present Zamasu or Ribrianne, because they fought Goku in Base/SS forms after he absorbed God ki in these forms at the end of BoG. So even they would roflstomp anyone from Z.
You don't even need to bring SSG Goku into the equation. Commeson Vegeta stomping SS3 Gotenks in base pretty much tells us anyone on the current Super Saiyan tier defeats anyone from Z with maybe the exception of Vegetto.
Yeah, I guess maybe Trunks would lose? In his Base form of course. I don't remember him doing anything noteworthy without SS2 and Rage.
Trunks in base is stronger than Gotenks as well since he stalemated SS2 Goku.

Hell, I would dare to say SS2 Trunks was stronger than SS2 Goku by a wide margin. After Goku turned SS3, Trunks said he would use his full power and was shocked that Goku blocked his attack.

User avatar
Noah
Kicks it Old-School
Posts: 7752
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:56 pm
Location: Virtual World

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Noah » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Who's the strongest character a potential Super Saiyan 3, God and Blue Kefla could defeat?

Koitsukai wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:53 pm
Hellspawn28 wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:22 pm
Who is the strongest character in Super that Buuhan can defeat?
Mangawise, every U6 member loses, except Hit of course, although remove the Time Skip and Buuhan destroys his suppressed iteration. SS Goku was already stronger than Hit according to Beerus.
SS2 Black pre-zenkai loses to Buuhan too.
Future Zamasu loses badly but wins eventually due to immortality.
SS2 Trunks loses too.
SS2 Black post-Zenkai should be too much for Buuhan, but we can't really tell because Vegeta's incomplete blue form loses steam fast. I'd say Black wins.
ToP 17 loses too.
Dyspo loses too.
Base Broly should lose too, probably a small injection of ikari power tilts the scale in his favour though.
Granolah pre-wish loses.
The Heaters are still a mystery but I think they are not on Buuhan's level.
Interesting, I may prefer the anime a lot over the manga, but I enjoy how the power scale there is better than the anime. Boohan still a formidable foe to these days, while in the anime SSJ Cabba could probably match Vegetto (almost puked while writing this) :sick:
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I Live Here
Posts: 2849
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:14 pm

Noah wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:08 pm
Interesting, I may prefer the anime a lot over the manga, but I enjoy how the power scale there is better than the anime. Boohan still a formidable foe to these days, while in the anime SSJ Cabba could probably match Vegetto (almost puked while writing this) :sick:
Roshi fought Jiren for longer than 2 sec so I don't know what you're talking about. The power-scaling is pretty garbage in both versions.
And yet you still have the desire to fight me, don't you? Go ahead and challenge me all you like until you realize your own sheer impotence.

User avatar
TobyS
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by TobyS » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:04 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:14 pm
Noah wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:08 pm
Interesting, I may prefer the anime a lot over the manga, but I enjoy how the power scale there is better than the anime. Boohan still a formidable foe to these days, while in the anime SSJ Cabba could probably match Vegetto (almost puked while writing this) :sick:
Roshi fought Jiren for longer than 2 sec so I don't know what you're talking about. The power-scaling is pretty garbage in both versions.
Ffs how many times do we have to go over this.
It's a no kill tournament.
The power gap between roshi and Jiren is fucking irrelevant.
Jiren has to inherently throw roshi tier punches in this situation.
Roshi uses psudeo UI to dodge those roshi tier punches.
Jiren throws slightly stronger blows to compensate and knocks him out instantly out never having been in danger himself.

Anime fans have to manufacture this trumped up charge because outside some screwiness with black Vs vegeta the manga power scaling is a trillion times better and they can't just admit they enjoy the visual spectacle and dumber, less toriyama esque version of the story without having to justify it.
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

User avatar
SupremeKai25
I Live Here
Posts: 2849
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:40 am

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:07 pm

TobyS wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:04 pm
SupremeKai25 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:14 pm
Noah wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:08 pm
Interesting, I may prefer the anime a lot over the manga, but I enjoy how the power scale there is better than the anime. Boohan still a formidable foe to these days, while in the anime SSJ Cabba could probably match Vegetto (almost puked while writing this) :sick:
Roshi fought Jiren for longer than 2 sec so I don't know what you're talking about. The power-scaling is pretty garbage in both versions.
Ffs how many times do we have to go over this.
It's a no kill tournament.
The power gap between roshi and Jiren is fucking irrelevant.
Jiren has to inherently throw roshi tier punches in this situation.
Roshi uses psudeo UI to dodge those roshi tier punches.
Jiren throws slightly stronger blows to compensate and knocks him out instantly out never having been in danger himself.

Anime fans have to manufacture this trumped up charge because outside some screwiness with black Vs vegeta the manga power scaling is a trillion times better and they can't just admit they enjoy the visual spectacle and dumber, less toriyama esque version of the story without having to justify it.
Buddy maybe read the post, I said that both anime and manga had garbage scaling, stop lumping me into your pretty categories, I don't fit in any. And why are you replying to me, didn't you tell me in the past that you aren't listening to my posts because I won't blindly hate on anything made by Toei like you do?

Also you speak for nobody but yourself, you don't know why people like the anime, don't pretend you have some superior knowledge and can speak for everyone.
And yet you still have the desire to fight me, don't you? Go ahead and challenge me all you like until you realize your own sheer impotence.

Post Reply