Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

saunasolmu
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:16 am

Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by saunasolmu » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:16 am

Would this be better for the cosmic balance of the multiverse?

Could this be an idea for a motivation of future villain (?), to either get back at Zeno for his destruction or just a sense of justice that a sociopath such as him should not view this kind of power?

Also, do you think this would even work of is Zeno above any attempts to harm him?

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6412
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:12 am

It's definitely a good idea, otherwise everyone is in danger of dying on a whim.

As for whether it would work, we really don't know. The Super Dragonballs were able to undo the damage that Zeno did, but as for removing his power permanently, there is no way to know unless it is revealed.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1305
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by Hulk10 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:31 pm

Me too. I agree that the Zenos are a potential problem.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

User avatar
baconisbacc
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:03 am

Re: Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by baconisbacc » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:08 am

As we've seen with Shenron, the Dragon Balls are only as strong as its creator. The Super Dragon Balls were probably created by some very powerful people, so it can grant virtually any wish. But I'm not sure if the creators of the balls are stronger than Zeno. So while it would be nice, I don't know if it's possible
"YOU SAY I'M ARROGANT, I SAY DAMN RIGHT. THAT'S PRIDE. PRIDE IN THE SAIYAN I AM."
Tenkaichi Tag Team Pro

Ardent Aigis Simp

User avatar
Polyphase Avatron
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6412
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by Polyphase Avatron » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:19 am

baconisbacc wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:08 am
As we've seen with Shenron, the Dragon Balls are only as strong as its creator. The Super Dragon Balls were probably created by some very powerful people, so it can grant virtually any wish. But I'm not sure if the creators of the balls are stronger than Zeno. So while it would be nice, I don't know if it's possible
We know they were created by Zalama. As for how it stands between him and Zeno, that's a big unknown.
Cool stuff that I upload here because Youtube will copyright claim it: https://vimeo.com/user60967147

User avatar
Lionel
I Live Here
Posts: 2100
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:54 am

Re: Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by Lionel » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:31 pm

Zeno's childlike detachment from the consequences of his actions and volatile eagerness to carry out whatever crosses his mind makes him a far greater liability to universal stability than any one villain. As destructive and chaotic as beings such as Kid Buu or Moro may have been, they appeared largely constrained to the boundaries of their place and time in U7. You can't argue the same with Zeno as he's capable of annihilating everything that exists if the urge takes him.

Come to think of it, we do witness Zeno seemingly isolated and unable to remove himself from the void that was left of Future Trunks' timeline. Somehow relegating the Omni-King to that reality might allow for an alternate approach to neutralising the threat.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1305
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:42 pm

Lionel wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:31 pm
Zeno's childlike detachment from the consequences of his actions and volatile eagerness to carry out whatever crosses his mind makes him a far greater liability to universal stability than any one villain. As destructive and chaotic as beings such as Kid Buu or Moro may have been, they appeared largely constrained to the boundaries of their place and time in U7. You can't argue the same with Zeno as he's capable of annihilating everything that exists if the urge takes him.

Come to think of it, we do witness Zeno seemingly isolated and unable to remove himself from the void that was left of Future Trunks' timeline. Somehow relegating the Omni-King to that reality might allow for an alternate approach to neutralising the threat.
Hmm good points.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

User avatar
Smilodon
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:04 pm

Re: Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by Smilodon » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:58 pm

I don't think that the SDB can remove Zeno's power.
Whis said that no matter what or who, Zen'oh cannot be defeated. If you could remove his power, he could be defeated by Bulma for example.
I know they said SDB can give any wish even kill a god. But Zen'oh is in another level. He is the top 1.

But you could teleport him (or them) to another timeline. :lol:
Vados Sama!

User avatar
Grimlock
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 6735
Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:11 pm
Location: Conton City

Re: Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by Grimlock » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:07 pm

Is it Whis who said that? Pretty sure it's Kaioshin of East who said that. The same Kaioshin of East who didn't even know about Zeno's existence one saga prior.

I don't know about Bulma, but Chiaotzu definitely can handle Zeno. Since the former has some degree of fight sense.
Last edited by Grimlock on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hulk10
Advanced Regular
Posts: 1305
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 pm
Location: New Sadala

Re: Removing Zeno's power with the Super Dragon Balls

Post by Hulk10 » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:08 pm

Smilodon wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:58 pm
I don't think that the SDB can remove Zeno's power.
Whis said that no matter what or who, Zen'oh cannot be defeated. If you could remove his power, he could be defeated by Bulma for example.
I know they said SDB can give any wish even kill a god. But Zen'oh is in another level. He is the top 1.

But you could teleport him (or them) to another timeline. :lol:
I believe they might be able to.
"We became like friends, we became like good friends." Broly to Cheelai and Lemo about his fur pelt.

Post Reply