The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Qfoo31

Re: The All-Purpose "Versus" Thread

Post by Qfoo31 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:33 am

SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:49 am Omen Goku (vs. Kefla in ep. 116) vs. Corrupted Fused Zamasu, does the ningen stand a chance?

Also I'll post this pic here because I thought it was cool:

Corrupted Fused Zamasu wins easily. Omen Goku's attack capabilities aren't so good, and he has a 1-3 minute time limit. Even If he could manage to get some good hits on zamasu, nothing he could do could kill him, as he's completely immortal.

Peach
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Peach » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:00 pm

Frieza vs. Sidra

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:30 pm

Peach wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:00 pm Frieza vs. Sidra
Sidra defeats him. I know everyone seems to bring him down. But he is a very powerful deity and can keep up with the other GoDs. A portion of his power was able to harm him.

A full power Sidra would eat him alive.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:29 pm

SupremeKai25 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:49 am Omen Goku (vs. Kefla in ep. 116) vs. Corrupted Fused Zamasu, does the ningen stand a chance?

Also I'll post this pic here because I thought it was cool:

I currently have Corrupted Zamasu with his power stressed form to be on the same ballpark as this Goku so Goku could indeed destroy Zamasu's body if he fights well. Wouldn't matter at the end though since Infinite Zamasu kills him.

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:08 pm

Peach wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:00 pm Frieza vs. Sidra
Sidra bodies

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:49 pm

Moro (After Absorbing Seven-Three) vs. Super Yi Xing Long

Rules:

Blance Power Levels
No outside help
No copying powers

Who wins?
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:01 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:49 pm Moro (After Absorbing Seven-Three) vs. Super Yi Xing Long

Rules:

Blance Power Levels
No outside help
No copying powers

Who wins?
Well, Moro still has the absorption technique, he wins with that.

AtlasFlame18

Post by AtlasFlame18 » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:40 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:49 pm Moro (After Absorbing Seven-Three) vs. Super Yi Xing Long

Rules:

Blance Power Levels
No outside help
No copying powers

Who wins?
I know you said no copying powers but does Moro-73 have Gohan, Piccolo, and Vegeta's powers since he had them in his appearance and used then in his fight.

Mr Perfect Cell

Post by Mr Perfect Cell » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:46 pm

SSB Vegito (Zamasu Arc) vs Bemold (U11 G.O.D)

DSB
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by DSB » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:32 pm

Cell vs 16

how does it go if piccolo is still there to guard 17 and cell just has to go through 16 to get to 17/18

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:01 pm

DSB wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:32 pm Cell vs 16

how does it go if piccolo is still there to guard 17 and cell just has to go through 16 to get to 17/18
Cell had to create a diversion to absorb 17 because 16 was proving too much of an obstacle. If he also has to take out Piccolo before getting to 17, then he should be overpowered eventually.
Mr Perfect Cell wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:46 pm SSB Vegito (Zamasu Arc) vs Bemold (U11 G.O.D)
I think Vermouth takes it in both the anime and in the manga. Even if Vegito is more powerful, he should need more time to defeat him and time is his biggest flaw.

ZodiacBeast
Beyond Newbie

Post by ZodiacBeast » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:43 pm

Fused Zamasu vs. Old Moro. Rage against the gods each other!

SupremeKai25
I Live Here

Post by SupremeKai25 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:54 pm

ZodiacBeast wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:43 pm Fused Zamasu vs. Old Moro. Rage against the gods each other!
Fused Zamasu speed-blitzes this fodder who couldn't even beat Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta without resorting to cheap magic tricks.

Any magic trick will be negated by Zamasu's immortality and perfect regeneration capabilities, also Zamasu can possibly seal him away like the fat Supreme Kai did. After all, he is a Supreme Kai.

But he wouldn't need to do that really, assuming he's not messing around he simply speedblitzes with a portal punch.

jamiljamtheman
Beyond Newbie

Post by jamiljamtheman » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:50 pm

GT Goku (Super 17 Arc) vs Frieza (Resurrection F — NOT ToP)

I was just watching a video of that scene where GT Goku doesn’t have to transform and basically toys with Frieza and Cell in hell and destroys them by strength/power. I assume that in that case, they’re only supposed to have been as strong as they were in their respective Z arcs.

With frieza’s power boost in RoF, do you think GT Goku with access to all his transformations up to SS4 could hold up against him? I wanna say it’s a possibility due to the sheer physical strength of GT Goku, but it would be a hard-win battle.

ZombieVito
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ZombieVito » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:26 pm

ZodiacBeast wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:43 pm Fused Zamasu vs. Old Moro. Rage against the gods each other!
Even the Moro that was partially rejuvenated was still said to be weaker than Blue Goku and Vegeta so yeah old Moro loses badly even to manga Fused Zamasu.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:02 pm

jamiljamtheman wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:50 pm GT Goku (Super 17 Arc) vs Frieza (Resurrection F — NOT ToP)

I was just watching a video of that scene where GT Goku doesn’t have to transform and basically toys with Frieza and Cell in hell and destroys them by strength/power. I assume that in that case, they’re only supposed to have been as strong as they were in their respective Z arcs.

With frieza’s power boost in RoF, do you think GT Goku with access to all his transformations up to SS4 could hold up against him? I wanna say it’s a possibility due to the sheer physical strength of GT Goku, but it would be a hard-win battle.
GT Freeza and Cell were said to be stronger than their Z counterparts but were still easily defeated by a Goku who was somewhere around SS2 and SS3 from Z. By that arc, Goku could've rivaled SS3 from Z.

Freeza in RoF proved to be a beast in his first form and even lowballing the boost received after transforming into his final form, his non-golden state should be strong enough to challenge creatures like Buuhan, if not totally obliterate them.
I guess GT Goku would need SS3 to fight at that level and probably force the golden form out. I'm not sure SS4 can take Golden Freeza, though, the stamina issue might not even make a difference. Taking advtange of that could be the only way I see Goku winning.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:06 pm

It depends on what they know about each other. Powerwise, Zamasu stomps, but so did the saiyans and still lost. Moro knowing about Zamasu's immortality shouldn't change things.

If Zamasu knows about Moro's ability, he would go all out and easily kill him. But if he's unaware, then his energy will be drained, his regen will kick in, Moro will drain him again until he surpasses him. Manga Zamasu will be surpassed fairly soon, but Anime Zamasu won't. Eventually he will be surpassed, though.

After that, we don't know, but Moro might/should have some magic trick that allows him to control him(after surpassing Zamasu and realizing he can't kill him). Of course, that is assuming Moro regains his magic after he absorbs a lot of energy, if he needs to wish for his magic back, then he might not have the means to seal Zamasu or deal with him. Worst case scenario, he feds from Zamasu endlessly until becoming unstable like with Merus and would blow up.

Berserker1921
Advanced Regular

Post by Berserker1921 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:16 am

UE Vegeta runs the Gauntlet (no healing or resting in between fights). Does he make it out of the gauntlet?

1. Jiren
2. Broly
3. SsjB Gogeta
4. Angel Moro
5. MUI Goku ( Moro Arc)

Goku9001
Regular

Post by Goku9001 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:19 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:16 am UE Vegeta runs the Gauntlet (no healing or resting in between fights). Does he make it out of the gauntlet?

1. Jiren
2. Broly
3. SsjB Gogeta
4. Angel Moro
5. MUI Goku ( Moro Arc)
This is difficult to say because UE Vegeta is definitely beyond all of them power-wise and he can grow even stronger, but it seems as if Ultra Ego is the polar opposite of Ultra Instinct. While UI enables the user to evade attacks without mentally reacting, it seems that UE forces the user to take attacks without thinking. Since that may be the case, UE Vegeta could potentially receive too much damage from Jiren and Broly and could potentially lose against Gogeta Blue.

Though personally, I don't think Gogeta Blue was that far above Broly whereas SSJBE Vegeta had far surpassed him and GoD Vegeta is even much stronger than that. Naturally, GoD Vegeta should be able to breeze through the first three at the very least. I don't any of those three would inflict enough damage to weaken Vegeta. With the ability to grow stronger when receiving damage, I think Vegeta can overtake Angel Moro and MUI Goku who have issues maintaining UI.

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Post by Koitsukai » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:19 am

Berserker1921 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:16 am UE Vegeta runs the Gauntlet (no healing or resting in between fights). Does he make it out of the gauntlet?

1. Jiren
2. Broly
3. SsjB Gogeta
4. Angel Moro
5. MUI Goku ( Moro Arc)
Nobody on that list can touch Lego Vegeta, he fucks up Jiren and Broly without taking any damage. Gogeta might be able to land an insignificant blow before also getting trashed.
The UI fellas, reportedly below the Granola that couldn't keep up or put Vegeta down, would have a fight against a pretty much unscathered Vegeta. Moro would be hakai'd after his body starts to fail him, and Goku would lose as badly as Granola did, only taking much more damage and dealing much less.
Only Goku and Moro can hurt Vegeta, if at all, and if they do, that's only making Geets stronger and not reducing his health in a considerable way.
Keep in mind, Granny had to spam ki blasts and hakai for most of the chapter, and still that wasn't enough, while the UI users would be more on the melee side of things.