What Kind Of Transformations Could Non-Saiyan Characters Get?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Magnificent Ponta
Regular

Re: What Kind Of Transformations Could Non-Saiyan Characters Get?

Post by Magnificent Ponta » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:27 pm

Tenshinhan should get a Third Eye transformation, unlocking the apparently Godly potential of that, as others have suggested here and in the past. Maybe get a kind of battle precognition along with some insane Kintoki/Granolah-esque accuracy boosts?

Kuririn should get a nose. Perhaps he could use it to breathe in the latent ki in the air and amp his power. (Whatever it specifically does, I feel it would be a misstep if Kuririn's 'transformation' weren't a silly gag at the same time as being useful.)

theherodjl
I'm pretty, cozy here...

Re: What Kind Of Transformations Could Non-Saiyan Characters Get?

Post by theherodjl » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:40 am

Magnificent Ponta wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:27 pm
Tenshinhan should get a Third Eye transformation, unlocking the apparently Godly potential of that, as others have suggested here and in the past. Maybe get a kind of battle precognition along with some insane Kintoki/Granolah-esque accuracy boosts?
I'd suggest that Tenshinhan develop a fourth eye that exists in the 4th/another dimension and gives him clarity from another angle that is imperceptible to most. Or perhaps he 'downgrades' into a cyclops except his single eye acts like an all-seeing eye and allows him 360-degree vision?
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter :think: