Your favorite version of the ending? Tankonban, Kanzenban or the Soshuhen?!

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Shintoki
Beyond Newbie

Your favorite version of the ending? Tankonban, Kanzenban or the Soshuhen?!

Post by Shintoki » Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:59 pm

for me, it's the tankobon. but the soshuhen which kinda combine both of the tanko and kanzen bans' endings into one is a close second.

for those unfamiliar with the soshuhen. https://www.kanzenshuu.com/2017/01/23/f ... an-ending/ :thumbup:
PurestEvil wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 6:21 pm You could also, y'know, become a real buddhist
DragonBallFoodie wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:18 am Isn't this technically worshipping the Monkey King?

Demon Prince Piccolo
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Your favorite version of the ending? Tankonban, Kanzenban or the Soshuhen?!

Post by Demon Prince Piccolo » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:22 pm

I prefer the Tankonban ending. The touches of Goku passing Kinto Un down to Oob, and then Vegeta's dialogue are nice, but not necessary.
The story of DRAGON BALL starts from the moment Goku met Bulma. I don't really mind the Z, so long as it's understood that it's not the true beginning of the story.

I actually prefer the Goku vs Tenshinhan and Goku vs Piccolo Jr. rivalries to the Goku vs Vegeta rivalry.