New DBZ movie

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

JAPPO
I Live Here

Post by JAPPO » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:56 pm

A Freeza origin story.
If challenge had a taste, you'd be quite delicious.

LSSJ4
Beyond Newbie

Post by LSSJ4 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:04 pm

Something that I'm surprised no one has mentioned.

The Rise Of Mark

C'mon.

Zuhalter2000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zuhalter2000 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 pm

LSSJ4 wrote:Something that I'm surprised no one has mentioned.

The Rise Of Mark

C'mon.
:lol:
That could be interesting.
[b]*Supporter of the Remastered Season Sets*[/b]
[quote="Tenshinhan (Ocean Dub)"]This three-eyed cowboy is going for one last ride![/quote]
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Zuhalter2000[/url]

Innagadadavida
I Live Here

Post by Innagadadavida » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:45 pm

This would be my Dragon Ball Z movie... It starts with the Z-squad, chilling out, either at a restaurant or a party. Then a villain shows up (OH NOOOOO). Krillin, Piccolo, Yamcha, and Tenshinhan jump into action but are killed right away. So all 13 Super Saiyans charge up and attack. The punches and Ki blasts just bounce right off, but they don't care. They keep doing it even though they know it wont work. First Future Trunks attacks but gets brushed off to the side, he turns back to base form. Then Vegeta attacks, but he gets the shit beat out of him. Gotenks rushes in at Super Saiyan 3 but he defuses at the most inopportune moment. It's up to Goku and Gohan they do a double Kamehameha, but it FAILS!!! WHAT? HOW COULD IT FAIL!? THEY'LL NEVER WIN. Gohan gets knocked to the side. Mr. Satan is FREAKING OUT. Spirit Bomb. The end.

Zuhalter2000
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Zuhalter2000 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Innagadadavida wrote:This would be my Dragon Ball Z movie... It starts with the Z-squad, chilling out, either at a restaurant or a party. Then a villain shows up (OH NOOOOO). Krillin, Piccolo, Yamcha, and Tenshinhan jump into action but are killed right away. So all 13 Super Saiyans charge up and attack. The punches and Ki blasts just bounce right off, but they don't care. They keep doing it even though they know it wont work. First Future Trunks attacks but gets brushed off to the side, he turns back to base form. Then Vegeta attacks, but he gets the shit beat out of him. Gotenks rushes in at Super Saiyan 3 but he defuses at the most inopportune moment. It's up to Goku and Gohan they do a double Kamehameha, but it FAILS!!! WHAT? HOW COULD IT FAIL!? THEY'LL NEVER WIN. Gohan gets knocked to the side. Mr. Satan is FREAKING OUT. Spirit Bomb. The end.
Seems vaguely familiar...
[b]*Supporter of the Remastered Season Sets*[/b]
[quote="Tenshinhan (Ocean Dub)"]This three-eyed cowboy is going for one last ride![/quote]
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Zuhalter2000[/url]

Dayspring
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Dayspring » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:43 pm

Zuhalter2000 wrote:
LSSJ4 wrote:Something that I'm surprised no one has mentioned.

The Rise Of Mark

C'mon.
:lol:
That could be interesting.
Especially if it turned out all his victories in the 24th Budokai were flukes. I can see it now:

Round 0: Preliminary matches replaced by Punch Machine. Satan uses all his strength to get a 139. Is unconscious from exhaustion for the next half hour.

Round 1: Mighty Mask is smacking Satan around, trips on his own cape, falls out of bounds. Satan therefore wins and advances to next round.

Round 2: Punter is known to be vicious. Despite his loss, he wounds the winner enough so that the fighter has to drop out of the tournament right when he's about to fight Satan. Satan wins by default, so he advances to next round.

Round 3: Because there are 12 fights, one bracket will skip this round and advance directly to the finals. Satan is in this bracket, so he advances to the next round.

Round 4: Jewel, exhausted from 3 brutal fights, prepares to take on Satan. Satan delivers his "Dynamite Kick" right as Jewel passes out from exhaustion, making it look like the Dynamite Kick delivered a TKO. Satan is now champion.
Captain Christopher Pike wrote:The away team will consist of myself, Cadet Kirk, Mr. Sulu, and Ensign Olsen.
Freeza Heika wrote: for the land of the cool, and the home of the Appule
The Geeky Gentleman: For all your comics, movies, TV and other geeky needs.

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:28 pm

A King Cold story movie.

I just think he's badass.