Can someone please translate this? Jump Tour related.

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Can someone please translate this? Jump Tour related.

Post by Chuquita » Sat May 08, 2010 3:41 am

Because apparently this site has a thing for Flash which means I can't just go through a translating website to read what it says. TT_TT

I'm holding my breath though that maybe this is something new and it means a special or a movie or something in-between. I really, really want it to mean something like that, but I'll be ok if it doesn't and it ends up just being a piece of promotion for Kai.
http://www.jumpfesta.com/booth/maker12.html

I'll also be ok if it turns out I've got my Jump Festa numbers mixed up. Does the year of the festa coincide with the year it takes place in, or the year afterward? Should I be looking up Jump Festa 11 instead of 10?

On the left is a poster for Strong World, and on the right is a poster for Kai. I can't tell if this is a new or old page or not, but the top of the page does say Jump Festa 10 on it.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

dragondyle
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Can someone please translate this? Jump Tour related.

Post by dragondyle » Sat May 08, 2010 4:21 am

I can't read Japanese but what I gathered from it is that it may be old. The copyright date on it says 2009 and that's a fairly old promotional poster for Kai.
You must have faith in who you are.

Olivier Hague
I Live Here

Post by Olivier Hague » Sat May 08, 2010 4:41 am

Chuquita wrote:I'm holding my breath though that maybe this is something new and it means a special or a movie or something in-between.
It's not, sorry. Just something about the voice actors of both shows taking the stage during the event.
And yes, that was in last December.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sat May 08, 2010 4:46 am

Thanks guys. :3

How they number these tours is so confusing, because some places were calling last year's tour the 2009 tour and others were saying 2010. @_@
The reason I didn't recognize the Jump Tour 2010 logo was because I stopped following news on it when I found out there wouldn't be any DB in it.

Also I had my suspicions upon seeing the Strong World poster since that's already come out and Kai is just starting its Cell arc.

In this case, I still hope we get some new DB animation in this year's tour. I wouldn't even mind waiting until August for a listings announcement if it meant a new special or new movie.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

jda95
Advanced Regular

Post by jda95 » Mon May 10, 2010 4:45 am

Dude, Toei is getting kinda lazy with Kai. I mean, that is pretty much the only piece of promotional artwork we have seen at all for the series. I know that is a few months old, but still, it would be nice to get something for the Cell arc.