Emperor Pilaf in DBZ - yay or nay?

Discussion, generally of an in-universe nature, regarding any aspect of the franchise (including movies, spin-offs, etc.) such as: techniques, character relationships, internal back-history, its universe, and more.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Goten Forever
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Re: Emperor Pilaf in DBZ - yay or nay?

Post by Goten Forever » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:In the 3rd LOG game, he was going after the Dragon Ball's and Goten or Trunks (Depending who you pick) ends up stopping him. I'm gald he end up showing up in GT instead.

It was LOG3 which that happened was it? I've always wanted to know what that game was called. I always played as Goten.
SON GOTEN FTW
except GT Goten
Especially after he went out with Paresu-chan

Pokewhiz7
I Live Here

Post by Pokewhiz7 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:42 pm

CatouttaHell wrote:
Pokewhiz7 wrote:No. He can't do jack shit, I have no idea why Shu and Mai even follow him. Most of his schemes involved traps, which could easily be broken out of now.
A combination of them being scared of him and because they'll be second in command of the world once he takes it over.
I don't see why they would be scared of him. Not to mention he's always failing. They should probably get the clue he's not going to rule the world.

caejones
I Live Here

Post by caejones » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:52 pm

It would be hilarious if, while everyone was training for Gero's creations, Pilaf just gathered the DBs without being noticed and took over the world. :)

... And Yamcha stopped him, somehow. :twisted:
Dr Gero, in Budokai 2 wrote:Go, my Saiba Rangers!
Akira Toriyama, in Son Goku Densetsu wrote:You really can’t go by rumors (laughs).